CHAPTER 16: OMMONIM'S MISSION

Oh My Boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To day, So Min will discharge from the hospital. Me and Hyun Joong are here to take her home. Before that, the doctor will make a check up on her. The doctor advices her to limit her movement as her ankle needs to recover. The doctor finished check on her and begin to speak.

“Okay, Miss So Min. You’re fever are down and you can go home this evening. But, do not make a drastic movement as your ankle starting to recover. Just a little drastic movement, it will swell and make the recovering takes more time. I’m afraid it will get worse on that time.

“Is that so?” So Min just keeps silent and nods her head in agreement to the doctor.

“And one more thing. Sir, are her boyfriend? Please make sure she takes all the medicine and keeps an eye on her. Do not make her walk in a fast manners.” The doctor looks at Hyun Joong who is totally shocked at his statement. Boyfriend? Haha. I smile a little and I can see that my son and So Min really shocked. They just stare the doctor and the doctor realise something went wrong.

“What’s wrong, sir?”

“Huh? It’s nothing. O-Okay. I will keeps an eye on her.” Hyun Joong manage to respond to the doctor and compose himself at the couch.

“Me too will make sure that So Min recover soon. I will keep an eye on her too.” I’m so into this. I will keep digging till I found the answer. Hyun Joong and So Min. You two just wait.

“Ommonim. I know how to take care of myself. You don’t have to worry, okay.” Finally So Min found her voice after a moment feel silent.

“What do you mean by that? Did you forget how reckless you are when you got down from the stairs?” It’s Hyun Joong protest her words. OMG my son. Since when you become so concern about someone?

“That’s..”

“It’s okay now. No need to quarrel here.” I’m interfering in their conversation before it becomes worse.

“You’ve got a caring boyfriend, Miss. Well, I should make my move first. Don’t forget to get your medicine before you’re going home. Here the list. Okay, have a good day everyone.” The doctor bows to us and left the room. I took this chance to see Nurse Ha Ni. I bet she knew something about them.

“So Min. I will go get the medicine. You can pack all your things and later we will head home. Okay?”

“Ommonim. It’s okay. I can get it myself. You don’t have to trouble yourself.”

“No. I’m fine with it. Joongie, will you accompany her for a while?”

“Okay.” A usual Hyun Joong answer are short and I make my move first. I quickly get the list and headed to the pharmacy.

Luckily, there’s not more patient at this time and I manage to get all those medicine in less than 30 minutes. Then, I started my mission. Ommonim mission. First, I will go and see Nurse Ha Ni. I spot her at the cafeteria and rushed t her side.

“Good morning, Nurse Ha Ni.” I greet her and she seems shocked to see me there at this hours.

“Oh. Good morning, Maam. Have you got your breakfast? Come join me.” She stands from her chair and invites me to join her.

“Thank you. But, I’ve just got my breakfast.” I answer as I keep on smiling at her. I can sense that she becomes uncomfortable seeing me smiling like that.

“Maam, why are smiling like that?”

“Oh. Today, So Min will be discharge and I’m beyond happy to hear that.” It’s true I’m happy when So Min is getting better. But, there is something that makes me happy today.

“Oh really. It’s good to hear that.”

“Say, Nurse Ha Ni..”

“Please call me Ha Ni, Maam.”

“Okay, dear. Say, Ha Ni. Did you know something about my son and So Min?”

“What do you mean, Maam?”

“What I mean here is, is there something you know that I didn’t know?” Ha Ni narrowing her eyes and she is frowning as she keeps her eyes on me.

“Like what, Maam? I’m sorry. I think I can’t get your mean, Maam.”

“Something like.. hmmm.. What I mean is are they have feeling for each other. How long did they know each other?”

“MWO!?”

“How long did they know each other?” Ha Ni keeps blinking her eyes and she really shocked to know what I’m means all this time.

“I don’t think they have feeling for each other. They just met a few days ago I think. The day Hyun Joong-shi returns to Korea, maybe.”

“Really? Why do I have feeling that they have known each other more than I know So Min.?”

“Maybe Hyun Joong-shi feels comfortable around So Min. So Min is good in makes people comfortable around her.”

“But, I don’t think that’s the reason though.”

“Then?”

“I think, they starting developing something between them. But, I know my son well. He’s hiding something and keeps denying it to himself.

“What about So Min?”

“So Min? I think she’s good in hiding her feelings too. But, I’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter