CHAPTER 52: AFTER A LONG TIME... (2)

Oh My Boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chang Wook drive to the unfamiliar destination with the grumpy So Min and Mrs Jung at the back. So Min cross her arm on her chest all the way to her Dad. She’s more than nervous than afraid to seeing her Dad after a while now.  

“Don’t worry, dear. I’m here with you.”

“Thanks, Mom. But where we’re going? Mister, where are we?”

Chang Wook remains silent and drives the car. Once a while he will check his phone. After a while, they arrive at one mansion far from the city. Neither So Min and Mrs Jung recognise and remembers the way to there.

“Crap! I forgot to tell Hyun Joong. I also forgot to remember the way to be here.”

So Min brings her phone out to call Hyun Joong, but Chang Wook snatch her phone away and keep it with him.

“What’s wrong with you? Give me back my phone!”

So Min is ready to walk to him when the door of the mansion is open from the inside. There’s another one tough guy and he nodded to Chang Wook.

“Sir Jung is waiting for you guys inside his reading room. This guy will bring you guys to him.”

“Give me my phone back!”

“I’m afraid I can’t, Ms Jung. It’s an order from Jung not to allowed you to make a call.”

“What? It’s ridiculous.”

“Please, be this way.”

The guy at the door order them to follow him and So Min is reluctant to follow her Mom.

“Come on, So Min. I just don’t want your Dad to be wait too long.”

“Let him be. Is this the way he’s inviting us, his family?”

“Enough, child. Let’s go.”

“Mom..”

“Come. Lead us the way.”

Mrs Jung drags So Min behind her and follows the other guy inside the mansion. As they enter the mansion, Chang Wook locks the door and stands beside it.

“They’re scary.. and creepy.”

So Min mumbles to herself but can be heard to her Mom. They stop at one door and the guys knock on it before they heard someone inside the room allow them to enter.

As they enter the room, So Min can see clearly her Dad sitting at one couch in the middle of the room. They move slowly in front of him. They guy that brings them to Mr Jung had left after that.

“Well, welcome to my mansion my daughter and my lovely wife. Please have a seat.”

He motions them to sit and Mrs Jung led the way. So Min still shut and never dare to look at Mr Jung.

“Well, thanks for inviting us here, yeobo. I didn’t know that you have another mansion here.”

Mrs Jung greets her husband and act like usual. She knows that her husband is planning on something by the way he looks at So Min. Mr Jung nodded once as he looks at his wife.

“Of course I own this mansion. I can buy a lot if I can.”

“So, why did you call us here?”

“Nothing particular. Just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter