CHAPTER 15: IT’S OKAY, DEAR

Oh My Boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mrs Kim has been waited more than 2 hours for So Min to wake up. But, she’s still sleep. Maybe it’s due to the medicines that the doctor gave her.

Ha Ni comes to the room to check on So Min. She sees that Mrs Kim still there. She thought that Mrs Kim has returns home, when she’s not seeing her earlier.

“Oh, you’re still here, Mrs Kim? I thought you have returns home.”

“No. How can I do that when So Min still unconscious? She really makes me worried.”

“Don’t worry too much, Maam. She will be fine. I can guarantee you. In fact, she’s stronger than anyone thought.”

“But, what happen back at home. When she’s sleeping, she’s crying and keep calling her mom.”

“Oh, really?” Ha Ni can sense that Mrs Kim will ask her the same question as Hyun Joong asked her. So she quickly does her job and wants to leave that room when Mrs Kim stop her from doing that.

“Ha Ni-shii. Did you know about her mom? Any idea why she cry like that?” Ha Ni stops from leaving that room and turn to face Mrs Kim. She can see the worry in Mrs Kim eyes and voice.

“It’s better you asked her by yourself, Maam. I’m just her friend, and I don’t think I can tell you the whole things.”

“The whole things? What do you mean by that?”Asked Mrs Kim puzzle.

“Like I said, you should ask her. Let her tell you everything. If there’s nothing more, please excuse me, Maam.” Then, Ha Ni bow to Mrs Kim and left that room.

Mrs Kim is left dumbfounded and she looks again at So Min. She looks so peaceful in her sleep.

What’s your secret, dear?- Mrs Kim.

   Mrs Kim come to her sense when her phone ringing. She sees that her son, Hyun Joong called her. She forgot to inform him about So Min. In fact, it’s near 5pm now.

“Oh God! How I can forget to inform Joongie?” mumble Mrs Kim before she answers the phone.

“Hello, son.”

“Mommy! Is everything alright? Why did you not calling me?”

“Easy, son. Everything’s fine. She’s okay now. Her fever went down and she’s stabilized.” Mrs Kim knows her son worried about So Min. Perhaps they know each other before this? Then why he’s acting like that. She just smiles to herself when that thought run to her mind.

“Really? Thank God. Did she’s awake? I’m going there after this..”

“No, son. No need for you to come here.” Mrs Kim stops her son from coming to the hospital for the time being. She needs to know something before that.

“Wae?” Hyun Joong’s voice become weak as his mother prevent him to come over.

“It’s just, she’s still unconscious. I bet you must be tired for your first day at work. So, go home and rest. No need to come here. Arasso?”

“But, mummy..”

“It’s okay. I will accompany her tonight. I will call you if there’s anything.”

“Alright. Make sure to call me. Tomorrow I will go there.”

“Okay, son. Goodbye.”

“Bye.” Hyun Joong sigh as he ended the call.

Why do I feel worried over her?-KIM HYUN JOONG

*****

Mrs Kim patiently waits for So Min to awake. She needs to know about her. Maybe she can help her. In fact, she can’t stand to see So Min cried like yesterday until she fell sick. Mrs Kim notice So Min stir in her bed and open her eyes slowly.

“So Min-ah. Are you awake?”

“Hmm..” So Min adjusts her sight due to the sunrise. She smiles to Mrs Kim and try to sit up.

“Come. Let me help you.” Mrs Kim help her sit and hand her a glass of water

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter