CHAPTER 41: THE DOUBLE COUNTER ATTACK.. OH GOD! (1)

Oh My Boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyun Joong drop So Min at the Hong Tower’s lobby and went to park his car after that. She waits for him and the President near the front door when she see Jong Hyun entering the Tower. She hides herself between the pillars and looks worried at him.

“It’s him.” So Min stays at her spot until someone grabs her shoulder from behind. She shocked to death and turns around just to find Hyun Joong looks surprise too with her reaction.

“Hey. You okay?” He asked as he looks around too. He rubs her arms when she’s a little tremble.

“Sorry. I didn’t mean to startle you. What are you doing here?”

“I.. I’m waiting for you. Let’s go.” She makes him walks first and walks near behind him. When they arrive at the lift, the President is there too and together with the owner of Hong Tower and his secretary. Looks like they just back from their lunch too. So Min’s eyes again searching for someone and she sigh in relief when the person she’s looking is not there.

Hyun Joong notices her behaviour since they arrived earlier. She looks worried and scared. He release huge sigh before leans close to her ears.

“Is something bothering you?” She keeps her head low as she shakes it lightly. Hyun Joong seems dissatisfied with how she answers him.

“So Min?” His voice sounds loud as his Daddy and Mr Hong looks at them. He apologize to them before stands silently beside So Min. He takes a glance to her and she still looks trouble and he holds her hand and bought to his side.

So Min looks shocked when Hyun Joong does that. He just smiles kindly to her before kiss her back hand. Mr Hong lead them to the meeting room while he’s went back to his office first.

Hyun Joong takes a seat beside his Daddy and So Min is beside him in the meeting room. As they wait for the meeting to start, Hyun Joong and his Daddy discuss something before his Daddy asking them a million dollar question.

“Say, So Min.” So Min immediately looks at Mr Kim and he shifts his eyes to her finger.

“You’ve got pretty ring there.” Mr Kim flash a teasing smiles to So Min and to his son. Hyun Joong clears his throats nervously and face his Daddy.

“Daddy. Actually, we’ve got something to tell you. We prefer to do that when Mummy is with us too but, since you’re already said bout that. We...” For the first time, So Min got to see the nervous Hyun Joong and she chuckles to him.

“I’m waiting, son.”Mr Kim fold his arms on his chest and looks at his son.

“I.. proposed to her on her birthday.. last night.” He gulp hard and looks worries to his Daddy.

“At last. Well, chukae. But, don’t you guys want to make it official?”

“Aniyo!” So Min immediately disagree with Mr Kim’s idea.

“Why, dear?” Mr Kim looks shocked when he heard So Min’s loud voice. She looks at Hyun Joong and found his cloudy looks before answer to Mr Kim.

“I.. just.. can’t.. It’s not mean I don’t want to be engage and make it official. It just that..” She sigh and looks at Hyun Joong to ask his help.

“We need to settle a few things before make it official, Daddy. I hope you will understand that and make it secret from Mummy from the time being. We will meet you guys as soon as possible.”

“If you said so. But, if anything, do let me know. Who knows, I can help with it. Arasso?” Both Hyun Joong and So Min nodded to Mr Kim and all of them turn to the door as Mr Hong and his son, Jong Hyun enters the room.

So Min hold her breathe awhile before she stands too as long as Mr Kim and Hyun Joong greets them. She bows lightly to Mr Hong and turns to Jong Hyun only to catch his gaze and smirks to her.

All along the meeting held, Hyun Joong and Mr Kim looks serious while So Min keeps her guide as Jong Hyun keeps looking at her and then he have his teasing smirks before join the meeting again.

Hyun Joong caught his actions several time but he keeps it to himself as he didn’t want to create trouble at there. He knows it’s hard for So Min right now and only pray for her.

Crazy, jerk! Just you wait. If not because Daddy is here, I’m sure that your face will crash by me right this instant.

Hyun Joon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter