CHAPTER 22: OUR SECRET (3)

Oh My Boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So Min quickly got to her room and take a shower. She takes her shower longer than usual as she wants to take her time and calm herself. She felt really nervous when Ha Ni behaving like that. She sure can be scary sometimes.

When she step out from her bathroom, her phone rings and she knows who’s the caller. A smile form on her lips and she quickly pick up the phone.

“Hi, baby.”It’s Hyun Joong.

“Hi, honey. Are you at home?” she seats a while on her bed and wipes her wet hair with another towel.

“Yup. What are you doing?” she can hear a sound of a door being shut.

“Did you really just home? You already call me as soon as you reach home?”

“Hehe. My baby sure clever. Yes, I only reach here and the first thing I do is called you. And now, I’m heading to my room.” Hyun Joong giggles and continue go to his room.

“You can call me after you rest and all that. Or you can just message me.”

“Still, I want to hear your voice. You don’t answer my question yet.”

“What?”

“What are my baby doing now?”

“Keke. Miahae. I just finish taking a bath.”

“Oh. That’s mean you must be in and..”

“YAH! ERT!” she stops him immediately and he laugh out loud.

“I’m going to cut this call. Bye.” She threatening him and Hyun Joong stop laughing.

“Baby, wait. I’m joking.”So Min fell silent and didn’t bother to answer him yet.

“So, you’re not talking to me, huh?” Hyun Joong sounds sad and it just a trap to makes So Min feels guilty and talk to him again.

“So Min, baby. Are you still there?”

“Yes.” She reply short and silent back.

“I’m sorry okay. I know you’re mad. I’m sorry. Hmm?”

“I’m not mad.”

“Then?”

“I’m.. I’m embarrassed when you talking like that.”

“Haha. Baby. You’re so adorable.”Again he laugh.

“I’m serious right now.”

“Okay. Okay. Mainhae?”He apologies again to her in husky voice. It makes So Min’s heart flutters. She then smile and answer him.

“Okay.”

“That’s my baby. So, did Ha Ni ask you anything?”

“Oh. That’s remind me. When you’re home earlier, she’s already demanding a whole story about us. She’s scary.” She told him about Ha Ni and let out a sigh at the end.

“Are you scared?”

“Not really. After all she’s my friend. I know how to handle her. She’s sometime like to act like my unnie. Don’t worry, okay.”

“If anything, you will immediately tell me, okay. Don’t keep it to yourself.”

“Yes, boss.” She giggles at her words so do Hyun Joong.

“Boss?”

“Yes. A boss.”

“I’m not your boss now. We’re only had boss-employee relationship when we’re at the office. Out from there, we’re a couple. Get that, little girl?”

“Okay, I get that. Honey?”

“Yes my dear baby. What can I do for you?”

“It’s nothing. I just want to call you with that name. Keke. Okay, honey. I’ve got to go. Ha Ni will scold me if I’m late. Bye.” So Min quickly cut the call and get her cloth.

“Baby, wait. Aishh. This girl.” Hyun Joong just smile at her behaviour.

***

Both So Min and Ha Ni fell silent when having their dinner. Once a while So Min will take a glance at Ha Ni and continue her dinner.

“So, care to explain? I’m deathly want to know the WHOLE thing.” Ha Ni begins to speak and stares at So Min. So Min gulp as she sense her glares.

“Alright.” So, So Min told her from the beginning until the end. There’s nothing to hide from her anymore.

“Is that so?”

“Yes. I’m going to seek your opinion before I accept him. But, you’ve got job the other day. So, I just make up my mind and accept him.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter