CHAPTER 3: FATE OR COINCIDENCE?

Oh My Boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 “Such a bad luck. Why do I have to meet that ert at that mall?  Where should I go now?” I murmur to myself as I still can’t believe what just happen earlier. Luckily there’s a guy came to help me. But, who is he? Did he one of Sir’s clients? As far as I remember, I doesn’t meet him at the company or anywhere else. What a day. I think I will go to Ha Ni and asked her to accompany me to go shopping. I can’t imagine if I got to meet that ert again all by myself. So, I headed to Seoul Hospital to meet Ha Ni, as her shift almost over.

I park my car at the nearby entrance of the hospital and called her.

“Ha Ni-ah. Did you finish your work?” I asked her as soon as she pick her phone.

“Oh, So Min. I am and I’m going to changed first. Why?”

“I’m in front your hospital right now. I will wait for you. Bye.” I said as I hang up my phone without wait for her replied.

“Yah, So Min. Hello? Hello? What’s wrong with this girl?” yell Ha Ni at her phone. She changed her nurse uniform to her blouse and skirt and rushing to So Min’s. Her eyes search for her car’s friend when she heard a honk nearby her.

“Hey, So Min. Sorry. It’s weird to make you fetch here. What’s wrong with you? I didn’t finish talking when you hang up your phone.” Baek Ha Ni has started nagging to me.

“Mianhe. It’s just ...” I can’t finish my words as I’m head out from that hospital.

“It’s just what? Mind to share? And where are we going? This is not the way to go home.” She asked as she look around.

“I need you to accompany me to buy some dress for my company’s event. But, first let’s go to eat first and I will tell you what just happen to me earlier.”

“Wow, great. Shopping. You’re so lucky my shift are over and we got a plenty of time to choose a nice dress for you.” Ha Ni said as she keep smile like  a little kid who just got a candy. I know that Ha Ni love to go shopping when she stress due to her work. Me also love to do that and we both will do that together. It’s not that we spent all the money, but just doing some window shopping and get one or two outfit will make us happy.

We started to eat as I started to tell Ha Ni about what just happen to me. She barely remember Mr Hong as I used to tell her about him. He’s the one that are Ha Ni called “ert brat”. Haha. She’s just can’t accept what he’s done to me. When he used to come to Mr Kim office, he will invite me to a drink with him and will keep disturb me as he call me to persuade to go out with him. Sometime it makes me feel insecure and I decided to changed my phone number.

I told her about a guy who save me from Mr Hong. Ha Ni got excited as I told her that.

“Is he handsome? What’s his name?” asked Ha Ni as she look full of attention and excited at me. Moreover, she sit in front of me. So, she lean forward and asked me those questions.

“Woah. Easy, girl. Haha. His look are better than Mr Hong I guess..”

“You guess? Did you not look at him?” My sentence were cut by her another sudden question.

“I did, but I’m more in the state of terrified than to look at him all the time. Mr Hong is scary and just want to disappear from there. Luckily, there’s a guy came.” I try to explain to her about my condition. How come I can’t remember what’s he looks loke?

“So, his name?”

“His name?” I look at Ha Ni as she start to eat her meal.

“Yup. What’s his name? Don’t tell me you leave him without asked his name.” Her question makes me though for a while. Did he ever mention his name? What was his name by the way?

“Woah. You’re so great, Jung So Min. How come you leave without asked his name?”

“I don’t know. I think he once said his name to Mr Hong. Kim.. Kim Hyun Joong. Yes! His name Kim Hyun Joong.” I said his name in a loud voice as the other customer start to look at me.

Ha NI just smile at me and to the customer. When, we’re keep on talking and laughing, there’s two guy come at our table.

“Hello beautiful. We’re met again.” Said the guy who stand by my side. I’m in a state of shock just stay silent and didn’t dare to look at him. I’m afraid it is Mr Hong again. But, his voice is totally different. I think I’ve heard this voice before, but I wonder where? Ha Ni also remain silent and asked whether I know him or not. I just shook my head without make an eye contact with.

“Ow. That hutrs. How come you didn’t know me, who just save you from a ert this morning? It’s really make me sad, HONEY?” he purposely stress the word HONEY, as I remember the guy with a sunglasses, KIM HYUN JONG! He is smiling at me as he said that and keep looking at me.

 

I hop on my car and the driver start to leave the mall. But, I didn’t wat to go home yet. I decided to call my best friend, Heo Young Saeng. We met whe we’re in high school and become close till now. He’s a popular singer in Korea as he make his d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter