CHAPTER 20: OUR SECRET (1)

Oh My Boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After So Min accepted Hyun Joong proposal to be his girl, they barely to meet each other as Hyun Joong being busy with his work. But, he will called her and had lunch date with her at her house.

So Min’s ankle seems fine and maybe tomorrow or the day after, she will return to her office. Today, Hyun Joong a little bit late for their lunch as So Min finished the cooking. She gets her phone and calls him.

“Hello.”

“Hi, So Min.”

“Where are you?”

“Still at the office. Wae?”

“You didn’t forget our lunch right?” So Min carefully picks her words and try to act nothing bothering her.

“Lunch? Oh. Sorry, So Min. It is now? I didn’t notice it’s lunch already? Mianhae.

“You must take your meals on time. Or else you will fall sick.”

“Thanks for worrying about me. I will head to your place now. Bye.”Hyun Joong starts clear his table and documents and rush out from his room. He can see most of his employees are out for lunch already. I’m sure I’m pretty late today.

“Take your time and be careful while driving.”

“Arasso, DEAR. Keke.”  He smiles all the way to the lift. He can hear her giggles and bid her goodbye to him.

“How come he forgot his lunch with me? Seems he’s been really busy these days. Yesterday also his face looks tired. Yet, he still wants to come here had lunch with me.” So Min thought to herself after she place her phone on the table. She prepares some dessert and waits for him at the living room while watch the TV.

After 20minutes of waiting, she heard someone at the door. Since she knows Hyun Joong will come, she leave the front gate unlock for him to enter. She rushed to the door and opened it.

She cans see Hyun Joong standing there with his complete suit on him. He looks more handsome than yesterday. She smiles at him and greets him happily.

“Hi, Hyun Joong.” She pulls him.

“Well, hi. How are you today?” Hyun Joong ask as he puts his arms on her shoulders.

“I’m fine. And my ankle seems fine too.” she said as they head to the kitchen. They take seat side by side and So Min help to puts the meals for him.

“Here, eat this, I just learn to make this. I’m sure you will like it.”

“Well, thank you. You sure have plenty of time to learn all this things.” he said as he takes the plate and points to all the meals in front of him. She had made an omelette, some veggies, there’s soup too and of course a dessert.

“I just love to try new things. So, I decided to try learns this. Palli. Taste it.” She just watch him taste her meals and it give her nervous at the same time.”

“Otte? How is it? Do you like it? Does t taste horrible” she blunt as she see Hyun Joong stop eating and turn to look her. Finally, he just smile and continue to eat.

“It’s perfect. Are you sure it is you who are cooks this?”

“Yah. Am I who cook all these. Why am I lying to you? You jerk you know.” She offended as she heard he said that. She’s pout again and didn’t bother to looks at him. She takes her plate and eats her meal.

“So Min. Did you mad? I’m joking, okay. It’s true all this foods are taste good. I’m not lying. And I know, you’re not lying too.” he try to talk to her and yet she ignores him.

“Just eat you lunch.” She said and continues to eat hers. They eats their lunch in silent and sometimes Hyun Joong tries to attract her attention and drag her into the conversation. But, she still mad at him. Hyun Joong din’t know what else to do. I know what to do.

“So, you do have childish side of yours, huh?” He ask her after he place the plate on the sinks. At that time, So Min prepares the dessert froze at her spot. She looks at him in puzzle.

“What do you mean?”

“Yeah. T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter