CHAPTER 44: CONFUSED MIND

Oh My Boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s almost midnight but So Min didn’t return home yet. Hyun Joong become more worried when Ha Ni and Woo Bin also failed to reached her phone. Young Saeng heard about this from Woo Bin and immediately calls Hyun Joong.

As for So Min, she still confused and didn’t know how to face or reacted to this situation. She too doesn’t understand why she acted this way. She just ran away when Jasmine insult her nada al her colleagues are talking about her and Hyun Joong.

She feels humiliated and shame at the same time. As she walks along the park, rains came down and she doesn’t care her body wet from the rain. She walks weakly to her car and headed to Hyun Joong’s apartment. This times her phone ringing and it shows Ha Ni’ name on it. She push the answer button and immediately heard Ha Ni’s nagging at her.

“Yah, Jung So Min! Where are you? Why..” Ha Ni didn’t finished her words when So Min mutters her name weakly.

“Ha Ni-ah..” she keeps on crying and Ha Ni become speechless.

“Did you drive?”

“Yup..”

“Pull over right now.” So Min do as Ha Ni says and Ha Ni begin to speak with her.

“So Min? Gwenchana?”

“I don’t know.”

“Poor my friend. Where are you right now?”

“I’m heading to Hyun Joong’s place.”

“Are you sure to be back there?”

“I guess I should back to his place, Ha Ni-ah.”

“Hmm. I think so too. He’s sound crazily worried about you. You didn’t answer one of our calls to you.”

“Mian. I just want to be alone for awhile to figure this out.”

“So, what’s your decision then?”

“It still.. I can’t decide yet. A part of me wants to heard all the untold story of Hyun Joong and a part me is broken to pieces when that woman humiliated me.” So Min sobbed and buried her face at the steering.

“So Min. Please, don’t be like this. Don’t be weak like his.”

“I’m broken. It feels so hurt.”

“Calm down, okay. I’m sure Hyun Joong can explain himself to you.”

“I need you.”

“Not now, So Min. Right now, you go back to his place. Just spend the night there. Tomorrow morning, I will picks you up at his place and bring you home. Just tonight, stay at his place. I don’t want him to create tantrum.”

“But..”

“Please, So Min. Listen to me. Go to his place and stay there. It’s late now. You should go now.”

“I’m afraid...”

“Afraid of what? He’s not going to do anything to you. Trust me.”

“Arasso.”

“Just listens to him as well too, okay. If he wants to explains to you, you better listens to him. Don’t run AGAIN!”

“Yes, I get that. I’m going there now. Bye.”

“De, please drive carefully.”

“Alright.” So Min hang up on Ha Ni  and start drives to Hyun Joong’s place.

(Hyun Joong’s place)

 “Baby!” Hyun Joong shocked to see So Min’s condition as he opened the door. She’s soaking wet from head to toes and trembling to the cold. So Min didn’t moves a bit from her spot and Hyun Joong didn’t have any choice to drags her inside.

“Seat here first. I’ll go get wet towel.” Hyun Joong place her at the couch and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter