CHAPTER 1: FIRST MEET?

Oh My Boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Yah, Jung So Min! Are you not wake up yet? You will be late for work. Wake up, sleepyhead!” yell Baek Ha Ni, housemate and also a good friend to me, Jung So Min.

“Don’t bother me. I need some sleep here.” I replied to her as I put some pillow at my ears.

“Yah. Are you not going to work today? Are not feeling well? So Min?” asked Ha Ni as she start to examine me. She is a nurse at Seoul Hospital even though sometime she’s so clumsy. But, I love being friend with her since she’s the one didn’t care who I really am.

“I’m fine. As fit as fiddle. Just today I’m off. Don’t you remember? Yesterday I told you already. So noisy.”

“Oh. Keke. I remember. Today you’re off. Sorry, chingu. Mianhae. I;m going off to work right now. Your breakfast on the table okay. Don’t forget to take your breakfast. Today I will work half day. Later evening I’ll be back.” She told me everything, and almost the same thing everyday. She never tired to told me to do that, to do this.

“Arasso, Nurse Baek Ha Ni. I get it. Just go to work, okay. I’ve grown up and I know how to take care of myself.” I’m already sit at my bed and stare angrily at her.

“Okay. Okay. I going now. Bye, So Min. See ya.”

“Ha Ni, wait. I forget to tell you something.” I rushed to the door but she’s already gone. So fast. That’s Baek Ha Ni.

“Maybe I can text her later.” I though as I close back the door. I went to my room and get wash and head to the dining room and grab my breakfast while I read the newspaper. It’s been a long time I’ve to get relax like this. Just as I want to wash my plate, the phone ringing.

“Hello”

“Hello. Is this So Min-shi?” said the caller. It’s a woman and her voice so soft.

“Yes, I am. Who’s this?”

“I’m Hae Ra, the receptionist from Kim Enterprise.”

“Oh, is there anything I can help?” me asked as I talk a seat back at the chair. I wonder what are my company need me at this time. Today I’m off.

“Mr Kim leave you a message through me since he’s so busy right now. He want to remind you about the event tomorrow’s night. I hope you don’t forget about that.” Explain Hae Ra-shi.

“Oh, of course I remember. Don’t worry. I will come and thank you Hae Ra-shi for the message. After this I will contact Mr Kim personally. Thanks again. Bye.”

I put down my phone and let out a heavy sigh. Why is Mr Kim eagerly wants me to attend that event? I’m just his secretary. Maybe he needs me to entertain his client again like last time. Aish. It’s a tiring to entertain all those people. Such a fake rich people.

Although I’m from that elite/cheobal family, but I’m completely different from them. Even Mr Kim doesn’t know I’m one of them. Only Ha Ni knows. But she doesn’t care about my status after all. She’s been so nice to me since we’re in university. Me also know ehr family and sometime will follow her back to her home at Jeju. How I wish I have a normal like her.

I’ve been working at Kim Enterprise almost a year yet I don’t have a friend at there. I don’t know why they all doesn’t want to be friends with me. We will talk to each other only we’re have a matter to discuss. As a secretary to Mr Kim, my job is to make sure all his appointment are been arrange nicely for a whole day. Sometime it give me a headache when I need to deal with the clients. Such a ert.

Today, I take a day off just to release all the stress inside me. Ha Ni said I look like a zombie when I back home last time. Although me just a secretary, but the works seems though and challenging to her. So, she advised me to take a day off and just rest at home. I need to recharge my energy and also stamina.

Since today I’m free, I plan to go to the spa and do some shopping for tomorrow’s night event. I need some dress for that event. Better I call Mr Kim before going out.

I went to my room and change to a blouse and a mini skirt with a wedges. As I head to my car, I make a phone call to Mr Kim.

“Hello, sir. It’s me, So Min. Sorry to disturb you. I’ve got your message from Hae Ra-shi.” I said as I start my car engine and start driving.

“Oh, So Min. Luckily you’re called me. I’ve just though to call you instead.”

“Call me? Is there a problem, sir?”

“Nothing serious actually. I just want to make sure that you will attend tomorrow’s night event? You will come right, even though you’re still on you day off?”said Mr Kim and it make me wonder. What’s gotten into Mr Kim actually? Why he’s so eagerly want me to attend that event? What’s so special about that?

“Yes, sir. I will attend it. Don’t worry

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter