CHAPTER 42: THE DOUBLE COUNTER ATTACK.. OH GOD! (2)

Oh My Boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyun Joong and So Min arrived late at the venue of Choi’s event. Mr Kim didn’t aware of the earlier incident and they greet him once they enter the hall.

“Oh. You guys here.” Hyun Joong is still tense and So Min is tried her best to smiles at Mr Kim. They take their seat and will greets some of their clients in the mean time.

Mr Kim see Mr CHoi is heading to their direction and he taps Hyun Joong shoulder.

“Mr Choi is coming here.” Once he said that, Hyun Joong turns his head and he looks so shocked when he see Jasmine is with Mr Choi. He tried to look calmed but So Min caught him first.

“Yah, Mr Kim. It’s been a long time. How are you?” Mr Choi greets and shakes hand with Mr Kim. Hyun Joong and So Min just stands near Mr Kim and shut their mouth.

“Oh, Hyun Joong. It’s been a long time too. You look more handsome than before. When you return here?”

“Annyeong, Mr Choi. It’s good to meet you again. Yeah, it’s almost several months I had returned here.” He bow politely to Mr Choi and never say anything to the woman beside Mr Choi.

“Hi, Hyun Joong-ah.” Finally, the woman greets him and he looks at her. He just nod his head to her and avoid her eyes.

“So, who is this young girl?” Mr Choi looks at So Min and she quickly bow and introduce herself.

“Annyeong, Mr Choi. I’m Jung So Min..”

“She’s my friend.” Hyun Joong place his hand on her shoulder and So Min immediately shut .

“Yah..” she tried to say something but Hyun Joong shakes his head lightly before whisper something to her. When he done talking, she look in his eyes and nod to him.

“Friend? Special friend I guess?” Mr Choi tease them and Mr Kim also laugh with him. Jasmine frowns at them and meet her eyes with him. Hyun Joong quickly looks at Mr Choi and just smiles to him.

“I guess.” Hyun Joong said and he can tell that So Min is not in the right mind when she suddenly becomes silent.

Who is she? She looks sophisticated. Why is Hyun Joong becomes more tense when she’s here?

So Min lost in her thought as she keeps looking at Jasmine. Suddenly, their eyes meet and Jasmine didn’t smiles to her but she gives her arrogant glares to her and So Min found it like a threat to her.

“Hey.” She come to earth when Hyun Joong rubs her back.

“Hmm?”

“You okay? Does your cheek still hurt?”Hyun Joong didn’t mind if others will see them like that.

“No. It’s fine now.” So Min smiles as she also forgot about other in front them right now. They heard Mr Kim cough at them and Hyun Joong compose himself to face his Daddy.

“Sorry.” He said as he smiles sheepishly to them.

“It’s okay, Hyun Joong-ah. I know how it feels when you care for each other especially in this early stage. I don’t know you can be this caring towards your girlfriend.” Mr Choi teases him again and didn’t realise his daughter’s feelings.

“Well, thanks once again for coming. Please, help yourself with the food. I need to go now.” Mr Choi excuse himself and left them to greets other guests as Jasmine follows right behind him. So Min caught the hate in her eyes when she walks past her.

“What you want to eat? I can get it for you.” Hyun Joong already stands and ready to walk when So Min stops him.

“It’s okay. I can get it on my own.” She also stands in front of him and he tap her head. He takes her hand and walks together to get the food. Jasmine look at them from far and she is somehow feels sad because Hyun Joong looks happy without her as she heard that he is hopeless when they broke up. She thought that she can make it up with him but today, right now, she can feel that she is lost. She lost to a plain girl like So Min and she hates that.

The couple always act as only them in that event. They forgot that there is someone is watching them with hatred. As for Hyun Joong, he will make sure that Jasmine can’t get a chance to talk to him as he keeps entertain So Min all the time.

He have to ensure So Min by whisper something to her earlier. He said that she need to believe in him when he introduce her to Mr Choi. Luckily, So Min agree with him and do as he say.

When they finished eating, the three of them still talking and once in awhile So Min will interrupt them. She excuse herself to the ladies and left the hall. She searched the ladies and it is located outside the hall.

Once she inside the ladies, she redo her makeup and comb her hair properly before head out. She heard someone enter when the door is shut and never see anyone after that.

She thought that maybe it’s from the other door and keeps her makeup inside her clutch. Suddenly, she feels weird to be in there and quickly run out. She bumped into someone and it’s Jasmine. She apologizes and bow to her.

“Where are your eyes, woman?!” Her words are sharp and it gives So Min startled to hear her voice.

“I’m sorry, Miss Jasmine. It’s my fault. You didn’t hurt right?” So Min tried to look at her when she shoves her hands away.

“Keep your hands off me.”

“ Sorry. Again, I’m really soryy, Miss Jasmine. If there’s nothing more, I makes my move first.” So Min tend to left her but she stops her right away.

“Jung So Min, right?” She asked and So Min nodded at her. she keeps looking at her from head to toe and So Min finds it uncomfortable.

“Is there something wrong, Miss Jasmine?”

“I just wondering. How did you got Hyun Joong for you?”

“DE? What do you mean?”

“Don’t act like a fool here.” She approach her and So Min takes a step back from her.

“I’m sorry but I really don’t get you.”

“Saves your sorry for other people, So Min.” They heard someone said that and they both turns to look at the owner. It’s Hyun Joong and he walks quickly to So Min and get her away from there. Hyun Joong didn’t look once to Jasmine and she quickly stops him.

“Hyun Joong, wait!” She manage to grabs his free hand and they stops walking. Hyun Joong’s face is really scary when she touched him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter