CHAPTER 50: NEXT DAY WITH MOM

Oh My Boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, Mrs Jung wakes up and she can’t find her daughter beside her. She thought So Min will be in the bathroom but she didn’t hear the waters from there.

“Where could that girl be?” Mrs Jung went to the bathroom and takes a shower. As she done with her clothes, she rushed to downstairs, probably her daughter is making a breakfast after all but, as she’s about to step into the kitchen, she notice there’s someone at the balcony. The doors are slightly open and she takes a peek there.

“Omo!” She quickly covers with her hands as she shocked to see her daughter and Hyun Joong there. She takes a while to understand the situation right now and smile creeps on her lips. So Min still on Hyun Joong’s laps as they both sleeping while hugging each other. They both are having a long chat till midnight, from the lawn to the balcony. So Min already falls asleep when Hyun Joong is talking. He just takes a moment and wants to stay for a while. But, it comes that he’s too falls asleep there.

“Maybe I will let them be for a while. Aigoo, my baby.” She left them and went inside back. Hyun Joong the first one who wakes up as he heard a sound of the doors. He adjusted his vision and startled when he found that he still at the balcony. He looks at the sleeping So Min and looks like she’s really comfortable sleeping on his laps.

“Baby.. wake up.” She stirs a bit and sleeps back after that. Hyun Joong sighs and he’s a bit restless when he thinks about her Mom.

“Baby. We’re still at the balcony. What if your Mom see us?” She opens her eyes and looks around with her swollen eyes.

“Mom? We’re still here?” Hyun Joong just nodded to her and laugh.

“What are you laughing about? Why did you not wake me up?”

“I am. Just a moment ago.” Hyun Joong answers bluntly.

“No. Why you did not woke me up last night? Aish. Surely Mom will see this.” She place her feet on the ground and ready to leave to the room. But, Hyun Joong grabs her arms and kiss her cheek instead.

“Yah. Mom will see us.”

“I think she already see us.”

“Mow?!”

“Yup. I  think I heard the sound of the doors.”

“I’m dead.” She shrugs her shoulders and looks at her feet.

“Don’t worry. We don’t doing something improper. Keke.”

“Yah, Kim Hyun Joong!” Shescreams his name and after that they heard Mrs Jung calls them.

“Kids! Are you guys woke up? Why don’t you guys getting ready and have some breakfast.” Mrs Jung yells from the kitchen as So Min hides behind Hyun Joong.

“There, your Mom calling us. So, let’s go.” She hits his arms and Hyun Joong drags her to upstairs.

“Hey, still thinking about your Mom see us?” She just nodded to him and remain silent.

“If she ask, I’ll be the one answering her, okay. So, don’t worry much.”

“But..”

“No more but. Now, get inside and get ready. I’ll be waiting downstairs.” He kiss her forehead and shoves her inside the room. He too went to his room to get ready.

The atmosphere at the table as quiet as all of them remain silent while enjoying their breakfast. Sometime, So Min will look nervously at her Mom and she seems like wants to talk something. Hyun Joong tries his best not to burst laughing hard as he keeps on observing her the whole time. While for Mrs Jung, she sometime wants to plays prank on her daughter and remain act like she didn’t see anything earlier.

“So..”

“Mom!” So Min suddenly raise her voice and it startles both Hyun Joong and her Mom.

“Wae? Why did you yell like that?” Mrs Jung eyes widen as she keeps her hand on her chest.

“Huh? There’s... Mian..” She apologise and looks at her food. She heard Hyun Joong giggles and raise her head to look at him. He sense her death glares and ignore her as he keep humming while enjoying his food.

“Actually..” Hyun Joong heard So Min’s voice and he cut her quickly.

“Mrs Jung. Thanks for the breakfast, and also the meals for yesterday.” He said as he smiles sweetly to that old woman. So Min already clenches her fist and looks angrily at the man in front of her.

“It’s nothing, son. It’s nothing than what you had done to me and So Min.” Mrs Jung holds So Min’s hand that is on the table and squeezes it lovingly.

“I just do what I can do, and I’m really glad that I am able to reunite you and your daughter.” He wink to So Min but she just avoid his eyes.

“Regardless, thanks again son. I really mean it.”

“De, your most welcome, Mrs Jung.”

“So, what about you guys?”

“Wha.. what..?” So Min becomes nervous as she stutters on her words. Both Hyun Joong and her mother chuckle when they see the nervous and restless So Min.

“It’s okay, baby. I now he can make you happy and most importantly he can protect you from your Dad in the meantime.”

“Mom? H.. How.. What did yu say?” She blinks on puzzle and looks between Hyun Joong and her Mom.

“I already told your Mom about us. So, there’s nothing to worry about.”

“But, I kind of curious about something kids.”

“What is it?” So Min ask as she and Hyun Joong looks at each other. Hyun Joong raise his shoulder as he too didn’t know what Mrs Jung meant.

“Hyun Joong told me that you two have started living together at his apartment. By any chance, did you sleep together?”

“Mom!” So Min silent her as she hold her Mom’s hand to prevent her for talking more.

“We do sleep together, sometime.” Hyun Joong answer really make So Min piss off.

“Yah, Kim

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter