CHAPTER 28: HIS WORRIES

Oh My Boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyun Joong and So Min returned to work after lunch and continued their works. They’ve been busy as Hyun Joong needs to cover all his absent through a continuous meetings. So Min also needs to rearrange his schedule with the clients and meetings to another day. It’s a hectic day for them. As usual, when working hour is over, Hyun Joong will leaves first and waits for her at the parking lot.

“Hey, So Min.” Shin Hye went to her before she went home. Woo Bin still at his place and prepares to leave too.

“Hey, Shin Hye. Are you done?”

“Yup. Come, let’s have something before going home?”

“Ermm..”

“Me and Woo Bin knows some cafe around here. You’re coming right, Woo Bin?”

“Me? I think I can’t tonight. Mianhae.” He apologies to Shin Hye and stood beside her.

“You guys are not fun. I need a time to release all this stress.” Shin Hye looks so down.

“Sorry, Shin Hye. Me too got something to do after this. I need to go home.” So Min also tried to find an excuse to reject her offer.

“Huh. That’s fine. We’re catch up some other time. I’m off. Bye, So Min. Bye, Woo Bin.” She waves at them and makes her moves first.

“So, So Min-ssi. Are you done? I can wait for you, since there’s no one else in here.”

“Oh. It’s okay Woo Bin-ssi. I can manage.” So Min starts to gather her things and she felt a little scared to be left alone, but she not showed it to Woo Bin.

“It’s okay. I will accompany you. Quick, get your things.” At last, she just nodded to him and they both left the office together. It’s sure creepy to be alone in that office at night.

“Thanks for accompanying me, Woo Bin-ssi.” She thanked to Woo Bin as they reached the lobby. She excused herself to the front door and suddenly Woo Bin called her back. That time, she’s texted Hyun Joong to fetch her at the bus stop near their office since Woo Bin is around.

“So Min-ssi?”

“De?”

“Are you going to take a cab?”So Min didn’t know how to answers that. Her phone ringing and it’s Hyun Joong.

“ You should answer that first.” Woo Bin pointed her phone and she hesitantly answered it.

“Hello?”

“So Min. You’re still at the lobby?”

“De.”

“Wait there. I’m coming right away.”

“But...” Hyun Joong cut the line before she managed to protest. This is worst. Woo Bin is still here.

“So, did you wait for someone? If not, I will drive you home.” Woo Bin still with his offer to drive So Min home.

“Actually..” before she answer that, Hyun Joong’s voice is right behind her.

“So Min.” She quickly turns around and find Hyun Joong already stand right in front of her. He’s facing Woo Bin and as if trying to shield her from Woo Bin.

“I’ll drive her home.” His face right now is emotionless when he talked to Woo Bin. Woo Bin frowns to him. They both shows their serious face.

“I see. So, I will make my move first. See you tomorrow, So Min-ssi. You too, Sir.” He smirks to Hyun Joong and leave the lobby. They both still in their spot as Hyun Joong looks a little mad at So Min.

“Did you mad?” So Min asked as she tried to break the silent.

“Get in the car.” Hyun Joong moves to the car and start drive without answer her.

“Our dinner with Ommonim, it’s tonight right?” So Min still talking to him to cheer up their mood, but he never talked back to her. She really scared to see his face right now. she gulp hard as she see his form a thin line on his lips and frowns while he still focus on the road.

“Hyun Joong..”

“Shut up, So Min.” He didn’t raise his voice, but his words really hurt her. She turns to her side and didn’t bother to talk to him. Hyun Joong realised what he’s doing and sigh to himself. A tears form at her eyes.

The environment inside the car that time so tensed as Hyun Joong still mad towards Woo Bin. He just can’t believe him from now. His heart still ached and he never forgets that. Although Young Saeng told the truth to him, he still can’t accept him. When he saw So Min and him, he’s afraid the same thing will happens again.

Hyun Joong stops in front of her house and looks at her. She’s asleep. He knows she’s been crying silently when he told her to shut up. He can see a trace of her tears and wipes it away. He gently holds her cheek and wake her up.

“So Min. Wake up. We’re here.” She stirs a bit when she heard her voice. She released herself from him and looks around. It’s her house.

“What about dinner with Ommonim?”

“She’s got something to do tonight. She called me before you texted me. She will inform other dinner with her.”

“Okay. I’m going in. Thanks for driving me home. Good night.”She quickly went out from the car when Hyun Joong held her hands.

“Wait.”So Min just froze at her seat and didn’t dare to look at Hyun Joong.

“Look at me, So Min.” She shakes her head and still didn’t dare to look at him.

“Did you mad at me?” Again, she just shakes at him.

“Then? Please, So Min. I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to scare you like that.” Suddenly something hit him on the head.

“Did you scared of me?” he holds her shoulder and turns her to face him. He raised her chin up and yes, her eyes looks scared.

“ Did I scared you before?” she bite her lips and nodded a little and breaks their eyes contact.

“Oh, baby. I’m sorry. I didn’t know. Sorry. Mian.” He hugs her tightly and she begins to cry like a child.

“Why did you scold me? I’m just asking you.” She still sobbed and Hyun Joong just her hairs and back to console her. He didn’t know if he’s making her scared of him.

“Sorry. I didn’t mean to scare you like that. Please don’t cry.”She still cries and she lightly pushed him away from her.

“Why are you so mad at Woo Bin? We didn’t do anything. He just accompanied me to the lobby since there’s no one left at the office.”

“I’m..”

“Wha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter