CHAPTER 37: THE PROPOSAL PROJECT

Oh My Boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

hi. sorry to keep you waiting. here is the next chapter. i hope you like it when Hyun Joong propose to So Min. I hope to see all your feedbacks and comments. and don't forget to upvote this story.ThanKyu once again.

***

So Min went inside the house and found Ha Ni still not home. She run to her room and take a bath. When she finished taking her bath, she heard Ha Ni’s back and headed to the stairs.

“You’re late today.” So Min greets her at the upstairs.

“Yeah. There’s an emergency before my shift’s end.”

“Are you fine to out tonight? You look tired. Extremely tires, Ha Ni-ah.”

“It’s okay. I’m fine. I want to celebrate your birthday. It’s your special day though. So, get ready. We’re leaving in 30minutes.” Ha Ni said as she headed to her room.

“If you said so. Komawo, chingu-yah.” So Min enters her room back and picks her dress for tonight. She picks a baby blue dress that hung above her knees and sleeveless. Around the chest, it got some flowers in baby pink. She matched it with a light and fresh make-up for her eyes and pearl earrings.

For the last touch, she grabs a same tone colour clutch and black y stiletto. She smiles proudly through the mirror to her reflection. When she ready, she went downstairs and wait for Ha Ni.

As she waits for Ha Ni, she tried to call Hyun Joong but none of her call being answered by him.

“Where did he go? It’s weird he’s not answering my calls.” She become worried and tried to call him again but still unanswered.

“So Min. Wow. You look beautiful tonight.”

“Oh, Ha Ni. Thanks.” So Min frowns when she looks again at her phone.

“What’s wrong, So Min? You seem trouble.”

“ It’s Hyun Joong.”

“What’s wrong with him?”

“He’s not answering my calls.”

“Haha. It’s that all?”

“What are you laughing about? He never like this.”

“Sorry. It just, maybe his phone in silent mode and he forget to turn it on. So, don’t worry okay. Tonight is your night. Come on, smile for me.” Ha Ni tried to cheer So Min and put her arms on her shoulder.

“Okay.” So Min smiles at her friend and let out a big sigh.

“That’s my friend. So, let’s go.” Ha Ni dragged So Min out form the house and they’re headed to their favourite restaurant.

Okko Restaurant

“We’re here. Let’s go.” They’re out from the car and walk to the restaurant together. When they arrive at the reception, Ha Ni mentioned her name and the waiter bought them to the table.

The restaurant seems to have fewer customers tonight. It didn’t bother So Min as she still thinking about Hyun Joong. None of her calls and messages being replies by him.

“So Min. What do you want to eat?”Ha Ni asked as she looks at the menu. So Min stares blankly at the menu and Ha Ni notice her friend’s behaviour that night.

“So Min. Are you alright? Still thinking about Hyun Joong?”

“Sorry, Ha Ni-ah.”

“It’s okay. Hey, don’t worry okay. He’s fine.”

“How did you know?”

“Err... I just know. Now, let’s order our food. I’m starving right now.”

“Okay.”

They place their order and the waiter left them and they heard someone greets them form the stage.

“Annyeogn. Good evening, everyone.” It’s Young Saeng. So Min seems recognise his voice and immediately turn to the stage.

“Ha Ni, look. It’s Young Saeng.” So Min pointed to Young Saeng and loks excitedly to see him there.

“Yeah, it’s him.” Ha Ni look awkward and So Min realised that but didn’t voice it out.

“Hey, did you know he will perform here tonight?”

“No, I never know that.” Ha Ni nervously answered her and sip her water.

“Why you look nervous? Haha.” So Min laughed to her friend and look back at Young Saeng.

“He look handsome tonight. Keke.”

“Yah, So Min. Stop it.”

“Tonight, we have special guest who celebrate her birthda

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter