CHAPTER 30: TWO BABIES

Oh My Boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyun Joong arrived at So Min’s house exactly hour after So Min woke him. He’s lucky that he can make it on time, or else she’s going nagging nonstop to him. He parked his car and rang the bell. So Min runs to the door and greets him.

“Good morning, honey.” She smiles lovingly and invites him enter.

“Morning, baby. You seem energetic this morning.” Hyun Joong trails her to the kitchen and seat at the stool.

“Of course I am. I’ll be meet my oppa. Of course I am happy.” She’s still grinning when she prepares his breakfast. There’s a pancake, scramble eggs, and toasted bread. Hyun Joong just looks at her face and didn’t realise she’s asking him.

“Honey! What are looking at? There’s something at my face?”

“Eh? No. It’s nothing. You keep on smiling like that. I just found it..” he didn’t complete his words when he suddenly feels embarrassed being like that.

“What?”

“Nothing. So, what did you say earlier?”

“I’m asking you, did you want a pancake or the roasted bread with this scramble eggs?”She frowns to him as she find him weird this morning.

“Oh. Just give me the pancake.” He composed himself and clears his throat several times before drink the juice she serves.

“Are you okay, honey?” she stand beside him and look worried at him.

“Me? I’m perfectly fine. Did you take your breakfast?”Hyun Joong held her hands in his and makes her sit next to him. She just nodded her head and Hyun Joong smiles a little at her.

“So, want to join me?” He cut the pancake and fed it to her. She surprise to his action and just froze at her seat.

“Open up, So Min. Aaaa...” He chuckle as he looks at her. She’s blushing but, she slowly open up .

“Good girl. So, what are plan to do for your oppa?” He cut another pancake and chew it slowly.

“Oh. I want to make a cheese cake or chocolate cake.”

“Did you want to make both?”

“I wish I can make both. But, if I run out of time, I prefer the chocolate cake.” When she’s speaking about cake, especially the cheese cake, her eyes sparkling.

“I notice that your eyes becomes sparkling when you talked abput cake, especially cheese cake. Did you love it?”

“I’m crazy with cheese cake. Keke.” Hyun Joong surprise to hear that he can tell just by looking at her.

“Yeah, I can see that. So, you’re forced me to woke up early this morning. Any reason behind it?”

“Actually, I want to buy something at the groceries for the cake since you’re promised me to be my driver on weekend.” She leans to him and grind playfully at him.

“Yah. Just that?”

“Yes. And..”

“What else? Why I feel something terrible will happen?”

“Yah. What are you talking about? I want you to help me.”

“Help you? Me? Come on, So Min. I can’t bake a cake.”

“No. You don’t have to do that. that part, just leave it to me.”

“Then?”

“I promised Ha Ni to prepare a lunch for her. So, I hope you can make a simple lunch for her while I’m baking the cake. Can you do that?”

“ME?”

“Please, honey?” Again, So Min pleading him with her puppy eyes. She’s smile evilly to herself when Hyun Joong trying hard to avoid her gaze at him.

“What’s with that eyes?”

“What? Can you do that for me? PLEASE...” she still begging to him and she shook his arms and it disturbs him to eat his breakfast.

“YAH. Stop shaking me. I’m trying to eat here.”

“Mianhae. So?”

“Okay. Okay, I will help you.”

“Thank you. Then, I get ready for a while. You finish your breakfast and we’re going to the groceries after that. Wait here.”Hyun Joong just nodded at her and continue to eat his breakfast.

Less than 15 minutes, So Min came to him and they both went to get the things for their cooking. Luckily Hyun Joong can cook a simple dish. He used to cook when he lived alone at overseas before.

When they on their way back to her house, suddenly Hyun Joong asked something that makes his jaw drop for a moment.

“Say, So Min. Did you ever bake a cake before?”

“Nope. This is my first time. Why?”

“Seriously?”

“De. Why?”

“Are you confident to bake it? What if it didn’t turn out well?”

“I’m confident with myself even though this is my first time to do it. Moreover, I watch a video on youtube on how to bake a cake and how to do it well.”

“Let’s hope it turn out well.”

“Don’t worry, it will turn out well.”

“You should worry for yourself.”

“Myself? Waeyo?”

“Just look and see later.” Hyun Joong smirk and he already can predict what will happen later. He’s can sense that the plan to bake her own cake will be a disaster.

“Did you want to say that this plan is ?” suddenly, So Min can read his thought. But, it seems worse when she’ sulking.

“That’s not what I meant. Since this is your first time, I find it difficult to success in the first try.” She still pout her lips and didn’t bother to look at him. She remain like that until they arrived at her house. She entered the house first and straight went to the kitchen. Her mood still windy.

“Don’t worry. When the cake didn’t turn out well, I’ll buy it for you. Okay? So, smile for me, please?”Hyun Joong try to console her as he held her close to him. She keeps her head low and didn’t looks at him once.

“So Min. Baby, please. I’m sorry, okay. I didn’t mean to look down on you. Mianhae? Hmmm.” He held her chin and makes her face up.

“Arasso. But, let me try baking it first. If it , we’ll buy it.” She release herself and prepares to bake the cake. She choose chocolate cake since her oppa loves it so much. While, Hyun Joong prepares the dish for Ha Ni.

Both of them shared laughter and chat while busy doing their cookkng. Now, the time for the cake to be bake. So Min still nervous when she imagined it turn . Of course she will down since she can’t prepare the cake herself for her oppa.

Hyun Joong already finished with his cooking and rest a bit at the living room. So Min just went to him when she placed the cake in the oven. They both rest and watch TV. After a while, So Min went back to the kitchen to check the cake. It seems finished baking and she takes it out.

“Honey...” she yelled for Hyun Joong and he hurriedly went to her in panic.

“Wae? Wae? Wae? What happen? Did you hurt yourself?” he really in panic when he heard So Min called him. He’s fallen asleep, that’s why he shocked to hear her.

“No. Have a taste. It’s done.” She shoves some of the cake to his mouth and makes him taste it. She already taste it, and it seems good for her. Hyun Joong chew it and suddenly he’s eyes wide open.

“Otte? Is it good?”

“PERFECT! You’re great, baby. I want some more.” Hyun Joong comment on her baking skills and gives her relief when she finally success baking a cake for her oppa.

“Oh, no you can’t. Let’s save for oppa too. We’ll continue at his place, okay.” She brings the cake away from him before he digs more cake for him. Hyun Jong groans in protest and return to the living room.

“Next time, I want you to make a cake for my birthday. Remember that, So Min . A cake for my BIRTHDAY.” He purposely raise his voice on his way to the living room. So Min just smiles at his behaviour and continues to decorate a little for the cake.

When she’s done with the cake, she changed her clothes before heading to her oppa place.

“Honey, I’m ready.”Hyun Joong didn’t notice her clothes when she said she’s done. But, when he turns to head to the front door, So Min is tying her hairs at the mirror nearby. She’s wearing a short, a sleeveless lace blouse, and she match it with a half leather jacket. She’s looking hot to him.

“Wow. HOT!” Hyun Joong stand beside her and didn’t realise he’s saying that out loud.

“What?” So Min did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter