CHAPTER 14: HER PAST

Oh My Boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Poor child.” Mrs Kim said as she still soothing So Min’s hair. So Min seems to be asleep again.

 “Did she say she missed her mom? What does she means, Mommy?”Hyun Joong asked his mommy.

“Yes, son. But, I have no idea why she’s been crying like this. She never told me about her mom and also her family.” Mrs Kim answer as she examine So Min. She notice that So Min’s been trembling and she place her palm at her forehead.

“Ommo. She’s hot. She’s having a fever. “

“What?!” Hyun Joong rushed to their side and he does the same thing as his mommy. Suddenly, his mommy place So Min back at the couch and went to the kitchen. She get a towel and a bowl of water.

Hyun Joong just looked at his mommy and takes a seat beside So Min’s. He heard So Min mumbling something.

“M-Mom...” So Min mumbles in her sleep as tears rolled down from her eyes. Hyun Joong gasped to see the tears and he feels a slight pain as he sees her cried. So, he just wipes away the tears and removes a strain hair from her forehead. He becomes too shocked as her fever become worst. Her breathing also becomes quick.

“MOMMY!” he yelled for his mommy. He quickly takes So Min in his arms.

“What’s wrong? Where are you taking her?”Ask Mrs Kim as she still carried a bowl of water and a towel.

“We must bring her to the hospital now. Her fever seems worst. She’s burning.” Hyun Joong started walk to the front door when Ha Ni’s enter the house.

“Oh, Hyun Joong-shii. So Min! What’s wrong with her?!” Ha Ni rushed to them and asked him the question.

“No time to explain. Please, open the car’s door. Palli!” Hyun Joong order Ha Ni around and he placed So Min at the back seat. Mrs Kim takes her seat beside So Min as she puts her head on her laps.

“Ha Ni-shii. Are you coming?” Hyun Joong asked Ha Ni as she keeps on standing beside the car.

“Yah, if your coming, palli get in the car.” Shout Hyun Joong to her. She startled to the shout and get in the car.

There’s a silent on their way to the hospital. Hyun Joong’s face is stiff as he keeps on speeding his car on the road.

“Joongie-ah. Slow down a bit. You’re way too fast.” Mrs Kim talked to his son.

“H-Hyun Joong-shii. Waegere? What happens to So Min?” Ha Ni stutters as she asked Hyun Joong. But, Hyun Joong keeps on silent as he didn’t hear the questions from his mommy and Ha Ni.

“YAH, KIM HYUN JOONG! Did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter