Poor giraffe

Reactivate Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's just the final week of October, yet the winter had began so soon. Ji Hyo groan for the fourth time within an hour. She was pissed off since she couldn't sleep for the whole night. She really hope that it's spring right now instead of winter.

Feeling freezing, she switched on a higher temperature with the heater in her living room and laid herself lazily on the couch. Slowly she stare at the clock hanging on the wall, counting down the time before leaving her house. 'Two more hours before 4.. I should get ready by now.'

She pushed herself from the couch and quickly dress herself with winter clothes. She get her most-liked NBA cap from her closet filled with other collection cap design. She have a weird habit of collecting caps that she have more than thirty collections in her house.

After adjusting her cap neatly on her tiny head, she grab her phone and switch it on. The phone screen shown that theres an unread mail which was received at 1.55am. With curiosity,she open the mail and read the content. It was a message that Jae Suk oppa sent.

 

"Ji Hyo ah..I'm really sorry for sending you a text at this hour. Jong Kook told me that Kwang Soo had broke up with Yuri. It was now spread wildly through the internet. We tried to call him but he is not picking up any calls from us. Please do let us know if you seen him or talk to him. Thanks.-Jae Suk"

 

 "Wait what????! Broke up?!!" She muted with her hands which was wrapped up with those pink mittens after finding out that she spoke too loud. "Andwae...poor Kwang Soo."

She quickly did a speed dial with her phone, trying to contact Kwang Soo. As well, her call was send into the voice mail. Feeling worried, she rushed out from her cozy home and hop into her brand new Samsung car to the filming site.

For some reason, her six sense gives herself the feeling that he is just somewhere around the filming location.

Once she arrived, she parked her car carefully at the roadside. Making sure that there isn't a tiny scratch landed on it. She swing open the car door and got out from it. The cool breeze started to chills her. Her teeth chattered that she quickly put her both hands in the pocket pants to keep herself warm.

She let out a sigh for arriving at the filming area too early. There isn't any crew member or workers around. All she want to keep herself warm in her precious car, but it's best not to waste the petrol since the price had lately rise.

She spot a nearby bench and decided to wait for the others to arrive. The place was dim till she didn't realized that she actually sat on a figure which was laying on the bench.

She shrieked. She felt a figure below her that she jumped up from the bench. Abashed, she did a quick look at the surrounding, hoping that no one witnessed what just happened.

With the curiosity trap inside her, she slowly peep at the figure. Surprisingly it is Kwang Soo who is fast asleep on the bench. His red cheek are shown on his face. It seems as he was drunk before coming to the location scene. He was dressed up with black clothing while curled himself just to fit on the small bench.

Still in a grief shock, she quickly covered up before making any noise to wake him up.

"Ya...Kwang Soo. Why are you here at this hour? You should have gone home and get some rest on your bed,not on a bench." "You really look like a beggar." Speaking to herself in a low tone.

A smile just shown up from her lips. She then walk across the empty street and heading herself to a nearby convenience store to buy a bottle of milk for Kwang Soo. It is his habit of drinking a bottle of milk before he start to work. She remember once that he pouted his lips just to get a free milk bottle from Jong Kook before they filmed for Running Man.

As she approached into the drink session, she grab a strawberry milk flavor from the refrigerator and paid at the cashier counter. She pull her jacket zip higher and walk out from the convenience store. Since he's still asleep, she placed the milk bottle aside and sat on the floor. Waited patiently, trying not to make any noise to wake him up.

It took him awhile to be awake from his nap. He scratches his head and look around with one eyes shut. His blurry face really makes Ji Hyo giggle for a second. She started spoke low to him just to have a conversation with him.

  "Hi,girin. You are finally awake.."

He got frightened and wasn't aware that he was sleeping on a small bench. He pulled away causing him to fell aside and landed his left arm on the ground hard.

Ji Hyo's mind went out as she began to panic. She quickly got up and look at the clumsy dongseang. "Omo...Kwang Soo!! I'm so sorry for scaring you like that. I didn't meant to do that."

"I'm fine noona. I'm still in one piece right here." He get into his feet unsteadily till Ji Hyo made her move to offer a hand to lift him up. Soon she spotted that his feet are fully covered with white cloth. It seems that he injured himself while filming his current movie."Thanks a lot. And I'm really sorry

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter