Happy Monthsary

Reactivate Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  -Basically commenters prefer of Kwangmong scene.. So here's the next one. Hope you like it. ;) 

 

The special day had finally arrived. It was their second monthsary of their secret relationship. As usual where they fallen asleep in his room. Sleeping soundly till the alarm rang.

Ji Hyo this time was the one who shut the alarm. Instead of shutting the switch, she choked the alarm from ringing continuously.

"Are you going to shut the alarm??" Kwang Soo asked while turned his body to the other side, covering his ear with his pillow. With a squint in an eye, she finally shut it down.

She stretched herself before heading lazily into the washroom. There was a hectic schedule where she needed to settle in the early morning, at three in the morning. She shown up after cleaning herself and get her new outfit from the wardrobe.

While she was dressing up halfway, shirtless on the top with a navy blue jeans, she heard a voice came from the bed. "Why are you up so early, yeobo?" Kwang Soo asked with a hoarse voice. He squint his eyes and let out a big yawn. He only returned from his working site an hour earlier before the alarm rang off.

Ji Hyo turned and looked into the sleepy boyfriend. He was supporting his body with his arms, lifted his head from the pillow. She pushed down his heavy head slightly till it leaned on the pillow. "Sleep…You need more rest before work."

She was already dressed up with her new outfit. "Come here.. I will give you a morning kiss before you go for work." Kwang Soo stretched out his arms, wanted to embrace her with a kiss on the lips at the same time. She nodded and accepted it.

"Picking me up from work later?" She asked while brushing back his messy hair.

  He nodded with his eyes shut, smiling. "As usual…" He pointed out her white lacy blouse. "And you misbuttoned your blouse.. I will help you with that." He ed the first three buttons but when her bra was seen, he swallowed his saliva hard. Controlling himself from getting tense.

 "Control yourself, Kwang Soo..." She patted on his head as she blushed. He let out a breath and buttoned them at the right orders. "Good boy…" Ji Hyo added with a smile.

"Your body was just… I don’t think I can control myself next time." His breathing went hardened. "You know what?? I need to feed you with good food. So that I could only admire them. You are all mine."

  "But I will lose tons of fans out there.."

"Who cares??" He placed her on his lap and decided of tying braid on her silky hair. He had tried to tie braids for his sister when he was younger. "But you still got a true fan over here. And he’s just right ahead of you."

"I think you are just having a dream right now. Back to sleep. I’m leaving now." She laid a long kiss on his forehead. "Thanks for the lovely braid too.. I love it."

"But I need a bedtime story over here.. I was awaken because of the alarm rang." He pouted.

"How old are you right now? I think you are too old to get a bedtime story." Kwang Soo was still pouting his lips without spoken any. "Alright…" She finally gave in and started to think of a bedtime story. Her hand was his head, just like taming an animal. "Let’s see.."

She cleared and began her story. "Once upon a time, there is a mischievous girin who was from Namyang. He was known as the bully in the school back then. And he even had the courage to be a smoker…"

"Hey… I am not a bully. I’m just trying to protect those weak people. And I’m just curious of being a smoker back then." He adjusted her story.

"Well if I’m telling you a boring story, then I’m leaving now." She stood hurriedly and was about to leave the room. But Kwang Soo was in a quick action that his grip was on her wrist.

"Mianhae… Please continue with your story." He pleaded. She finally continue after sat down on the comfy bed.

"He was a young boy, who really love to get attention from people. Once he was a grown up and graduate from school, he worked as a model. With his good figure, six packs abs and also a tall figure actually allowed him to be a good model easily." Kwang Soo was laughing silently while listening to her amazing story.

"Six packs abs?? I sense that someone was drooling over the good body." She gave a glare for interrupting her story. He cleared his throat this time. "Mian.. Please continue."

"Till once day, he decided to change his mind about his future. He wished to be an actor. Though he was a newbie in entertainment industry, he always gave a good move to show his improvement. Till three years ago, a new variety show called Running Man exist. Starting from the first episode, he was known as the unlucky man in every game. And too, that was the variety show that he met with his current girlfriend. So….. The End!!!" She gave herself a good applause for the story.

"That’s too fast.. I want to know more about the current girlfriend of the mischievous girin." He complained as he sulked his tongue.

"Well.. I’m sorry. But I don’t do a bedtime story for free. Please pay me when you come and pick me up." She gave him a merong and finally ran out from the room.

"How dare you?!" He warned her with a joke tone. "Seriously this Ace… How can I not love her when she acted childishly?" He spoke to himself. "Saranghae!!!" He yelled from the room and finally covered himself warmly before dozing off to his dreamland.

_________________________________________________________

During Kwang Soo’s lunch hour break, he made a quick call. To double confirmed for a perfect surprise for their special occasion. "Yeobosaeyo…I’m really sorry for the trouble. I was wondering is the venue booked for the whole night?" Kwang Soo asked for the second round.

  "Definitely…I’m delighted to hel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter