Let it go??

Reactivate Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Unnie please.. For the very last time I’m telling you. He still loves you. Like mad!!!" Eun Seo explained to the stubborn Ji Hyo.

Eun Seo finally reminisced on what happened during the night where she kissed Kwang Soo. Eun Seo’s blur images of her kissing him was been recalled, it happened when she was busy thinking what happened during that day.

"Kumanhae, Eun Seo-ah.. That’s enough. I’m tired of listening to your fake explanation." Ji Hyo closed and let out a bad cough.

She had fallen sick since the past two days. Though she taken her medical leave and pills, her illness doesn’t seemed to recovered soon. "Let me rest please.. I’m really exhausted." Ji Hyo gave an excuse so Eun Seo would leave her for a moment.

Eun Seo was guilty enough to ruin their relationship. She slowly stood from her seat and was about to turned the knob ahead of her. She paused, spoke without looking back. "You will miss the chance, unnie..To love him once more."

Ji Hyo slowly fixed her eyes on Eun Seo's back as her stylist continued. "I forfeit the opportunity when I was much younger and I can never have him back in me. The only thing he wanted… Isn’t me.. But you, unnie. You should know him well."Eun Seo swings the door open and left her house without hesitation.

Ji Hyo let out a sigh and laid herself on the bed. Despite Ji Hyo been advised to get a good rest, she would only take an hour or two just to regain few of her energy. "My medical leave will end by today.. I need to get well soon." Ji Hyo mumbled to herself weakly.

She rose from her bed unhurriedly and walked to the kitchen to get her medical pills. Each step taken was tough as if she was chained up with a cannonball. Hoping she would feel much better, she taken a few more than the usual intake. She swallowed it by taking a few gulps of water before heading to her room and gets some rest.

________________________________________________________

"Hyung.. I don’t think she would open the door for me." Kwang Soo sighed loudly with a pitiful look in him.

"Just try one last time. We both will wait you outside." Jong Kook let him know of their location.

Jae Suk nodded as well. "You better go.. Eun Seo mentioned that Ji Hyo wasn’t feeling well recently. Do your part.. As a boyfriend."

  "What if she doesn’t want to see me??" Kwang Soo asked with uncertainty. 

"Be brave okay? I wanted to see the brave Kwang Soo like we used to see.. At least she will find out that you are still concern of her. Don’t worry. You have a high support from us. Right hyung??" Jae Suk nodded as he agrees of what Jong Kook mentioned.

"Right… So here we go.." Kwang Soo spoke to himself and headed to the entrance door. He tried of ringing the doorbell and given some mild knocks on the entrance door, still there’s no answer. Kwang Soo looked back at them two with no words spoke out.

"Go on.. We both are still waiting." Jae Suk said patiently.

Kwang Soo had no choice, but uses her house key that she gave before. He fished the key out from his left pocket and unlocked the door. The doorknob made a click sound, which it went unlocked. Indeed, Ji Hyo had no intention to change her lock. He tiptoed into the house with no sound and shut the door behind silently.

The house was in a dim mode, nothing changed ever since they caught in a fight and literally broke up. Knowing that she would be in her room at this hour, he headed towards it. He was surprised the door was left ajar.

He peeped at it and pushed the door wider. He spotted that the table light was left untouched, still lighted up while she was already on bed. He tiptoed into the room and kneeled next to her. She was sleeping soundly while hugging the bolster in her arms.

She seemed weaker compare to the last time he seen her carefully for the past two weeks before they broke up.Her pale skin really shown that she’s fallen sick. "Get well soon…" Kwang Soo planted his palm on her forehead, checking her temperature.

________________________________________________________

She felt something touches her forehead. Still feeling uncomfortable with her situation, her eyelids were opened weakly. She was exhausted, but then she realized that someone familiar was just next to her bed.

Ji Hyo retreated and sat on her bed in a flash. She stares at him, with a flare in her eyes. "What are you doing here??! How did you get in?!"

"Ii- I had a spare… You gave me those earlier." Kwang Soo responded with a fear tone. He didn’t mean to interrupt her especially when she was asleep.

"Get out.. Leave!!! I don’t want to see you anymore!!" She rose from her bed angrily and stomped out from her room. "Leave the spare key with me..And I don’t want you to come in anymore. You are not welcome to enter this place!!"

  "Please…"

"Don’t try to give me that sort of tone.. That wouldn’t put on spell to keep you with me. Now leave!!!" She yelled furiously while pointing her finger to the door entrance.

________________________________________________________

Her loud tone could be heard from both men, who were waiting eagerly outside. They looked at each other with a worried look.

"Should we interrupt them for now, hyung??" Jong Kook asked since he had no idea what to do.

"No we shouldn't.. Let them solve themselves. They are old enough to solve their problem. We had reached to the limit to help them." Jae Suk let out a sigh and added. "I hope they will get along after this."

"So do I…" Jong Kook prayed in his heart.

________________________________________________________

Kwang Soo followed her back, and gripped her hand before pulling her closer to him. She tried to break free from him. "Please… Let me take care of you. You’re sick. It hurts me…" He kneeled as he begged hardly. His voice was already choking as he spoke.

  "You know what?! It hurts me much more after witnessing you betraying me. Now let me go!!!"

"Am not!!" He stood in a flash and embraced her from behind.

Slowly, she was panting hard, having hard time in breathing. He wasn’t hugging her hard, but she couldn’t breathe well. "Ll-let go… Oo-of me…." She gasped, trying to catch her breath. He loosen the hug and taken a step back. Her tone that he recognized, she really meant it. She tried to remain cal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter