Her Decision

Reactivate Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the point where they made another deal of not keeping any secret between them both, Kwang Soo revealed out that he still meet with Jae Kwan secretly.

"I thought that you keep your promise of not talking to Jae Kwan." Ji Hyo reminded him, but there was no an angry tone when she spoke.

  "Mian..Is just. He’s a really good friend of mine. I can’t ignore him. Plus… He is part of the crew of Running Man."

She knew that it’s still wasn’t the time to let him know who is Jae Kwan. "Kwang Soo-ah…"

"Hhm??" He responded. 

  "What if one day when you woke up.. And you realized that Jae Kwan is not around?? I mean around in this world?"

"Hhm.. What a question. I never think about that…" His eyes finally laid on hers, thinking why would she asked such a question. "What’s with that question??"

"Nothing..Just asking. I’m curious." There was no other question thrown from Ji Hyo. They just sat next to each other while playing back the old episode of Running Man to ease their boredom.

_________________________________________________________

The clock strikes at 10.35 am. It's a beautiful Saturday where they spend their weekends in his house. The sun was shinning the world brightly, but Ji Hyo was still sleeping soundly. Kwang Soo was exhausted too, but he knew that Ji Hyo would whine for food once she's awake.

Trying to give his good impression on Ji Hyo, Kwang Soo sneaked out from the room to prepare for the meal. The fried bacon sizzling on the pan awakens her from her beautiful dream. She sat slowly and hugged one of the pillows before laid her head on it.

"Good morning yeobo." He greeted happily. "I had prepared brunch for you today. He walked in with a tray full of good food." She smiled and gives him a kiss as a reward. He was so delighted that he started dancing gracefully like a professional ballerina. Treating her like a princess, he cut out a small portion and feed her.

"Wow..It taste good, Kwang Soo. How I wish I’m a good cook just like you." She was envy that Kwang Soo was a better cook compare to her skills.

  "Well… You can learn it when you are free. After all, women should learn to cook for her child one day."

"Women?? Come on… Most of the chefs around the world are men. But the funny thing is that only women cook at home." She took away the fork and finally fed herself hungrily.

"Well.. That’s alright. At least-" He didn’t complete his words, but giving a hint to her.

She put down the fork and gave him a stare. His tone had lighten up her curiosity."Alright… Are you talking about me right now, Lee Kwang Soo?"

With a smirk shown on his expression, Kwang Soo ast next to her and began to explain. "Think about it yeobo... What if we get married soon and get a child? Even Jong Kook hyung’s child is on the way. And of course our baby would like to taste the mother’s love through her meals."

  "What do you think I am?? Machines that give tons of kids just like that?"

"Ooh…I wanted not one or two kids,but…" He paused, counting his fingers and finally shown out his ten fingers. "I need ten children in my life.I wanted to play with my kids when they are born in this world."

"Yah!!!Don’t you have a better thing to do?? Did you know that giving birth is hard for us?? You should be glad to women who sacrifice their life just to be pregnant for those 9 months."

"Arasso... Wait!! What we debating about again?? Kids right??  Let’s have kids really soon alright? Or now?? You-"

The doorbell rang from the outside. There is another knock on the door. He looked at Ji Hyo and laid a kiss on her. "Eer.. Food delivery??? Did you order something for our lunch? For an emergency if you screw up the meal?"

"Well no.. I never order anything. I guess they got the wrong address.." They waited a little while, but the doorbell kept ringing. 

"I will be back soon. Finish them up okay??" He kissed on her hair this time and shut the door behind him. While Ji Hyo is enjoying her meal happily in the room, the door let out a click, where it’s unlocked.

_________________________________________________________

"Eomma? What-what are you doing here?" Kwang Soo asked with a big surprised expression when he opened the door. He wasn’t expecting his mom to visit him especially without making a phone call before coming over.

"Visiting my child of course, it’s hard to speak to you due to your heavy schedule."

"Eomma.. Bb-But you usually give me a phone call. Why so sudden?" His heartbeat was rising. His family, including his mom had no clue that he’s currently in a relationship with Ji Hyo.

"Wae?Are you hiding something from me?? You look a little stiff." His mom saw how suspicious is Kwang Soo for now.

"Eer… I-" He kept thinking of how to answer her question.

As soon Ji Hyo ended her meal, the empty plates were placed on the tray that is in her hands. She walked out from his room and was about to head to the kitchen.

"Kwang Soo!! I just finish-" Her eyes are widened, seeing his mom for the first time. "Annyeong hasaeyo, eomoni." She bowed politely, still with a shock expression.

Been busted to have a lady in his house, Kwang Soo’s mom wanted an explanation to avoid any misunderstood. "Lee Kwang Soo!!! What is all these??!"

"Eomma.. I can explain." Kwang Soo tried to calm his mom who seemed to boiled in anger.

"Why were both of you in your pajama??!" She fires out another question angrily.

"Eomma.. We-" His mom cut down his words and finally understood something. Which she wasn’t expecting in her life.

  "No.. It can’t be right?? You and her.. It can’t be real. Please tell eomma that this isn’t true."

"Eomma please… It’s the truth." Kwang Soo finally revealed out their hidden relationship. 

_________________________________________________________

After a while his mom settled down, Kwang Soo sent his mom to the living room. That was the time where he began to explain the whole scenario. Ji Hyo was still awkward with the situation after been caught. She remained silent without making an eye contact.

His one hand lay above hers, with a smile to let her know that everything is doing well. 

"You both?? Cou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter