Jealously Began

Reactivate Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Doctor!! Doctor!! Lee Kwang Soo-ssi isn't in his ward room!!" A nurse yelled panicky while informing to the doctor in the room.

The doctor couldn't believed with it that he only buried his face with his palm. He's tired of keeping an eye of his close friend who used of sneaking out from the hospital when he's admitted. "Not again..."

"And...He left a note for you,doctor." She said while handling it to the doctor. He stare at the nurse and thanked her kindly before he read the message.

"Mianhae, Hyun Dae. I didn't meant to sneak out from the hospital once again. I promise that I will be back by tonight. Get my treatment till I'm fully recovered. I owned you a meal for today.-Kwang Soo"

"Stubborn man. He's not listening to my advise after all these years I'm in charge of his health condition." All Hyun Dae could do is by letting out a fake laugh as he crumpled the note before tossing it into the litter bin.

_________________________________________________________

The Runner members are giving an applause since there are two great news to shared with. The first will be Jong Kook where he just confessed his love towards Eun Hye and they are officially as a couple. While the second will be Ji Hyo who had finally accept Gary not just a Monday couple, but a daily couple in their life.

Kwang Soo was the last to arrive at the filming site. He's been having hard time to arrive since he was admitted in the hospital for the whole night. He was given IV drip and antibiotics. He wasn't supposed to leave the hospital till he's fully recover, still he ignored his doctor's words.

He walked in the room with an itchy throat in him, approaching to where the others were. He felt so uncomfortable that he kept closed his mouth and coughed.

"Kwang Soo..Are you alright?? You seemed pale today." She asked while his back gently.

"Gwaenchana,noona. Just have a mild cough." He replied. Trying not to make the others worry about his health.

Suk Jin placed his palm on Kwang Soo's forehead. It's boiling hot that he could melt the ice in just a split. "Ya!! What do meant by you are fine? Your having a fever."

"Kwang Soo-ah...Are you sure your doing fine? If you aren't feeling well, you shouldn't have come for today." Jong Kook spoke as he passed down a new water bottle to his sick dongseang.

"Jong Kook oppa is right. What if you pass out when we are filming later on?" She agreed. Seeing her dongseang getting sick often really worries her even more.

Feeling appreciate how they are concerned about his health, he convinced them that he's still able to work for today. "I'm fine. For real. Thanks for being so concern about my health. I just need to take a nap before we start our work that's all."

To make things comfortable enough, Jae Suk spread out to the youngest dongseang about the great news since he was the last to find out. "You know what, Kwang Soo? Jong Kook just getting started with Eun Hye. Same goes to our Monday Couples."

When he was told about it, he felt sick at his heart. Ji Hyo ain't single in her life again. P

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter