Old dongseang

Reactivate Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yesterday during the daylight was the time where Ji Hyo went for a cycle with Kang Gary. It was entertaining since Gary ain't slipped his promise about the cycling. He rented a twin bicycle to allow them to cycle at once. They both had a long ride, had an ice-cream to shared with around the Hangang Park till late noon.

Despite happy with her life, Ji Hyo was getting ready of having a night jog at the park. She puts on her favorite navy blue runner shoes and left her comfy house.

Once she stepped out from her condominium, she sniff the cold scent to fills up her lungs. She did some warm up and stretching before making her way to jog around the park.

Feeling pleasant that there wasn't many visitors in the park for today. She hummed happily as she puts on her headphone against her ears before getting herself on track. She never felt so great in jogging ever since she was young.

Drenched herself in her imaginary world filled with music, she wasn't aware of a cyclist who cycle opposite of her direction in a great speed.

She managed to avoid it but finding out spraining her ankle. Her hands clasp onto her injured ankle. No apology from him as well that she cursed at the cyclist in her heart. "Stupid guy!! Watch where are you going!"

There was an anonymous with his sports clothing as well, witnessed the whole scene. He ran to her direction to lend a hand. She grind her teeth in pain, hoping that there is someone to help her out.

She blinked her eyes who caught at the shoes standing in front of her. She spoke silently in her mind. "What an enormous show size this person had."

She lifted up her head and looked at the person. Surprisingly, it's Kwang Soo who was standing in front of her. He forwarded his body lower, having his both hands on his knees to support his body weight.

  "Kwang Soo??"

  "Noona..Are you alright??"

"Nothing. I just- sprained my ankle." Her hands are still gripping on her ankle.

"Noona..can you walk?"  "Bapo cyclist!!! WATCH WHERE ARE YOU GOING!" Kwang Soo yelled at the cyclist who was cycling further away.

"I guess so.." She tried to get back into her feet but only finding out stumbling back on the ground while wailing in great pain.

Kwang Soo was ready to lend a hand, he turned his back facing towards her. Slowly he squat down before offering her a piggyback ride. She rejected his offer at first since she's been putting on weight lately. He couldn't stand of her stubbornness that he grabbed her both hands and pull her closer to his back.

  "Just once... You are in pain now. I will take you to the clinic to seek for treatment. After all, it's just a block away from here."

She only nod her head as she agree with his words. His feet were wobbly when he got her on his back that he fell on his knees. She kept apologize to Kwang Soo for her heavy weight. Still, he remained calm and used up his leftover strength to carry his heavy noona to the clinic.

"How did you know I'm here at this hour?? How did you get here?? It's far from your house after all." She asked curiously, wrapping her ams tightly around his neck from falling backwards.

He paused, thinking twice to answer her questions accurately. He has been stopping by to stroll at the park just to watch Ji Hyo from a far distance. He gulped a few times and answered.

  "Noona really likes to ask tons of question, didn't you?? First, I uhm- Just six sense. I have that feeling that you will be here today. And the second on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter