One Chance

Reactivate Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jong Kook met up with Ji Hyo an hour earlier before she made her move to Gary's place.  He was scanning her, with not a single word spilled from him. She felt shy that she spoke softly. "Is there something on my face? Why did you look at me with that expression?"

  "Ji Hyo... Do you mind if you tell me the truth?"

"About??" She stunned with his question. But still she nodded gently her head as she agreed with him. Jong Kook's hand was clasp on his cup filled with luke warm water as he asked. "Do you really like Gary, as a boyfriend?"

"Oo-oppa....." She couldn't carry on with her words. Due to his sudden question, she's unable to react well. All these while, she's felt safe when Gary was around. At the same time, she likes Kwang Soo too since he's by her side when she's in depressed.

He let out a breath and carried on with his words. "Gary revealed to me that he seen you were being close with Kwang Soo recently. You know...Guys usually gets jealous when it comes to this situation." "I didn't meant to say this but, try not to be close to Kwang Soo when you made your mind to be Gary's." He reminded Ji Hyo.

_________________________________________________________

Gary was tensed when he read the last message that Ji Hyo sent. He wanted to prepare a dinner meal for them both that he listed down those ingredients that he need.

Sadly, he's lack in cooking skills that he almost caught his kitchen burn. His house was in a total chaos that he wanted to call Ji Hyo just to meet up outside. As soon as he get his phone, the doorbell rang.

"She's here??? HOLY !!!! What to do? what to do???" He closed his eyes for a second and take a deep breath. He turned the knob and seen Ji Hyo who was waiting patiently outside of his house. With nervous, he invited her in.

"Ji Hyo-ah..I'm really sorry that you came here with this messy house. I tried to get the dinner ready, but oppa is awful in cooking." He shut the door behind and apologize to her.

"Kang Gary.. let's just order pizza online." Ji Hyo's tone sounded coldly.

Knowing that she's still in her angry mood, he agreed with her and get a pizza delivery. It's been a while that she refer his name instead of oppa. Gary doesn't know which toppings does Ji Hyo suits the most that he ordered 10 different pizzas in one shot.

"Is there anything I can help??" She offered for some help, feeling regret for not helping Gary earlier when she arrived.

"Ani, Ji Hyo..There's none. Just keep yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter