Neomu Bogeosibeo

Reactivate Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

While they two struggled to walked back to Vijalmi's house in the cold, the snow had fallen excessively. The trail was now concealed with white snow that their legs were swallowed with it at the waist length.

Ji Hyo who was exhausted of walking spoke with a low tone. "Kwang Soo... Just go. Leave me here.. I don't think I could make it back." She fell on her knees,on the snow. It was though for her especially when she gone through with the terrible cramps earlier.

"I will never leave you, noona. Never once more in my life." He let out a promise while giving a piggyback ride to Ji Hyo with his remaining energy. Once more, she knew that Kwang Soo was no longer a younger brother, but a rightful man to her.

Her eyelid were too tired to opened any longer. "Thank you... My Kwang Soo." That was the last sentence she spoke before she lose conscious.

"Noona??? Seong-Im??!!" He called her name, but she failed to respond. She need some warmth for now to gain conscious. He moved a little faster back to Vijalmi's house.

_________________________________________________________

By the time they both arrived safely, Vijalmi was serving dinner at that hour. Seeing them both who almost froze to death, Vijalmi immediately lighten up the fire, putting more woods in to to keep the house warmer.

He take two clean towels for them both and drape one of it on Kwang Soo's shoulder. "This should keep you a little warm."

Kwang Soo took the other towel and wrapped it on Ji Hyo's. "Thank you, Vi. We couldn't have done without you." He spoke out with a cup of warm water in his grip.

  "Should I take you both to the hospital?? You both do look pale.."

Kwang Soo shooked his head and forced himself to released a small smile. "It's alright.. We just need some warmth thats all."

"How is she doing?" Vijalmi asked while watched Ji Hyo who was laid beautifully on the couch. She hasn't gone conscious yet for now.

  "Weak... She fell into the lake just now. She should be fine by tomorrow."

Vijalmi's sight was on Kwang Soo's now. Raised his eyebrow as he asked. "Lake?? The one I told you both to stay away from it?"

Kwang Soo nodded lightly. "She dropped her stuff and landed it on the ice lake. She had no choice but to walk through it. I'm sorry, Vi. I should have taken care of her."

"Don't be guilty with it. I'm sure it's so important for her that she need to get it back. Come into the dining room for dinner once you are feeling much better." He patted slightly on Kwang Soo before leaving them both.

"Alright then.." He paused a little while and called for Vijalmi once."Vi???"

He stopped. Turned his head and looked at the young man. "Yes, Kwang Soo??"

  "When I tried to save her from drowning, I remember everything. My memories....They were back."

Vijalmi was happy with the news that he kneeled down and embraced Kwang Soo. "It's good to hear that from you.. Although you struggled to save her from the lake but it's worth after all. Perhaps I should try that when you lose your memories back then." Vijalmi joked out as he chuckled.

  "I wouldn't have survive without your help, Vi. And next time, don't try to throw me into the lake.. I could have drown in there, Vi."

There were a few cough from Ji Hyo. The two men heard it and kneeled ahead of the couch. "Ji Hyo?? Are you awake??" Vi asked.

 "Noona....How are you doing?"

Her eyelid were opened slowly, seeing two men who stood near her. She backup a little and sniffed her nose. "I smell food. Is the dinner ready??" Her mong expression was shown that caused the men to chuckle even more. Being relief that she's doing fine.

_________________________________________________________

Vijalmi did gave an offer by providing a lift to them to the hospital for a further check up, but his offer was declined. Ji Hyo too explained that she just need some warmth to cool down herself.

After filled themselves with their meal, Vi excused himself earlier. Letting them know that he need some sleep for tonight. Despite with the sudden incident as well, Ji Hyo wanted to get some rest earlier to regain her energy. He escorted her back into her room.

She waited at the door and turned. She noticed the dark circles below his eyes. She sensed that he was exhausted as well. "Not this room.. The other one."

He blinked. Trying to think the meaning of her words. Instead of waiting for his respond, she dragged him into his room. Closing the door shut before sat on the bed with her arms crossed.

He watched Ji Hyo who seemed fatigue. Thinking that she was furious of him, he dare not to stood close to her. Only leaned his back on the wall as he spoke. "I'm sorry about that a little while. Is just, my mind.. It seemed to not functioning well for tonight."

"I wasn't mad about that..." She pouted childishly.

He sat next to her, but leaving a few gap in between. "Then what was the reason for you to be mad?" He asked with high curiosity.

"The way how you treated me... As a noona.." She sounded upset, her heart were shattered into pieces. Recalling the past where he felt unpleasent with her around for the first few days.

He apologize to Ji Hyo profusely for behaving awkwardly when he lossen his memory

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter