Listeners

Reactivate Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been 3 days that Ji Hyo never spoke to Gary after he made his sudden move. She really love him, like for all these while. But she had no reason why she was so furious of him doing that. Knowing that she must had broke his heart even more, she started to feel regret.

Ji Hyo wanted to let it out to someone who she trusted the most about these matter. She had kept so much secret in my heart that she's afraid that she will explode in any minute. She scrolled those contact numbers that was saved in the phone. Finally, she made her decision to call Kwang Soo to spill out her problem.

During the cameras rolling, she knew there is no hope in trusting the youngest member, his words and techniques that he had planned. But when it comes to the reality life, his personality is the opposite.

He is a good listener since he's aware of helping them when they are having problem whether a friendship or a family matter.

Ji Hyo waited for a moment, hoping that he will answer her call since she's desperate to get someone to talk with. He picked up the call with his manly voice. She barely recognize his voice since she never know he have that kind of voice.

"Busan??" She asked coldly.

"Owh Noona..I uhm- Banpo Bridge."

"I will come and look for you. Stay where you are." Ji Hyo ended the call right away after finished her sentence.She puts on her fur warm coat and car key before heading to the bridge.

Feeling glad that he's isn't in Busan at this hour for his career. She stop by to the convenience store and bought a dozen of can beer to enjoy with him later on.

Once she arrived at the Banpo Bridge, she spotted Kwang Soo who was siting all alone while enjoying watching the rainbow fountain performance. She pulled over her car at the roadside. Getting herself out from the car body with the can beers in the hand. Ji Hyo remain quiet as she slowly sat next to him.

Felt his noona's presence that he turned to her side and smile cheerfully. "Good evening, noona" He greeted happily to see Ji Hyo during the night.

Ji Hyo wanted to greet him happily, but all she did was just ignoring him and gaze at the dark sky in a search for stars to make the zodiac signs.

Kwang Soo's eyes caught on the can beers that she bought that he grab one. She isn't aware of Kwang Soo who had a beer in his hand till she heard the sound effect of the can been opened.

He took a sip of the beer before spoke out."You know why I loved to come here??? This is the spot where I had my first date with Yuri."

She peered at him with a frown expression. He doesn't talk much about Yuri in front of anyone ever since he went drunk in the night club.

"When I'm depressed, I will come over here to make myself happy. This place will only brings me those good memories in my life." He let out a short fake laugh and looked at his noona with a happy smile in him.

"Does Yuri gives you a call after you both broke up?" She snatched the can beer from him and take the last shot to finished it up.

He shook his head gently before taking back the beer from her grip. "I g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter