Hospitalized

Reactivate Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Both members who were soaked wet had caught themselves a fever and cold. Kwang Soo who was lack of immune system that he was taken to the hospital with the help of his manager.

On the other hand, Ji Hyo's health was twice better that she was fully recovered in just three days.

Each members except Gary made a short visit at their place when they found out that the sick members due to the stormy rain.

Jae Suk who suspicious enough without Gary's presence when she was ill. Jae Suk visited Ji Hyo one last time during his one hour break from his work.

"Gary doesn't seemed to be worry when we told him that you and Kwang Soo were sick. Did something happened?" He believed that he had informed to Gary that Ji Hyo had fallen sick due to the heavy rain.

  "Nothing... He's probably just busy with his work that he losses his strength."

"I hope he does pay you a short visit even when he is busy with his career. Make sure you takes good care of Gary when you are fully recovered. Will meet you soon, Miss Mong. Annyeong and take care of your health!!" Jae Suk waved goodbye before making his move from Ji Hyo's house.

She shut the door once Jae Suk had taken his step into the elevator. She was inquisitive that Gary did not spoke to her ever since she looked for Kwang Soo in the rain. Her call are unreachable through Gary's. Thinking that he's literally busy, she decided to use the time on visiting Kwang Soo in the hospital right away.

_________________________________________________________

Once getting herself at the hospital entrance, she asked at the counter table for Kwang Soo's ward room.

  "Lee Kwang Soo-ssi?? He is in the VIP room. Just take the elevator on the right and go for it to the 5th floor. You will see the VIP room will be at the corner on your right."

"Thank you for the information." She followed the nurse instruction and she made her move to the VIP room.

She heard a loud coughing from the room although she's just a few step away. She slide open the door gently and spotted Kwang Soo who was coughing. He had his hand covered his mouth. His both fist were wrapped up with white bandages as he hit them on the wall too much. Causing it to bleed heavily.

There was a nurse on duty who was standing beside him with a syringe in her hand.They both stare at Ji Hyo who walked in the room. Ji Hyo greeted them both formally.

  "Gwaenchana, Kwang Soo??"

He couldn't break the cough that he could only thumbs up to tell her that he was doing fine. The nurse who was still waiting patiently beside his bed since Kwang Soo couldn't stop coughing even for a second. Ji Hyo could only gently on his back till she spotted a dark red liquid started to flow from the tiny gap in between his fingers.

Being panicked, Ji Hyo quickly pulled out the tissues from the box and covered up his hands. The nurse too get her feet from the room and get some cooperation from Kwang Soo's doctor.

Ji Hyo was then dragged out from the room when the doctor arrived in the VIP room. There were dried blood stain on her hands after helping Kwang Soo to wipe it off. She looked at the stain on her hands that she felt so insecure. Finally she made her mind to called for Suk Jin's number.

Her hands are wobbly that she kept pressing the wrong button. She cri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter