Dave

Reactivate Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soon as the sun rises, it shines brightly at the sky. The blinding lights comes from the sun, awaken Kwang Soo from his sleep. He sat on the bed with the sleepy look and stretched his arms. When he was about to get a glass of water to quench his thirst, his eyes met on a suspicious envelope. He didn’t remember of seeing the envelope last night. He unsealed the envelope and pulled out the paper. His eyes frown as he kept reading the content.

 

   Kwang Soo-ah.. By the time you read this letter, I wouldn't be there for you. Mianhae, Kwang Soo. I failed my words of staying next to you though after we faced so many difficulties. I wouldn't blame you for hating me, but I'm doing this for your own good. The spare house key that you gave me, I had passed it to eomoni. You can collect it from her once you are discharged from the hospital. I know you will put the blame on eomoni for my leaving, but please don’t do so. It’s my decision to leave.

  I know that you always take the chances of skipping your meal till you neglected your health. Please don't keep it up with that bad habit of yours. Don't try of skipping your meals anymore okay? Make sure to take care of yourself even more, starting from today onwards. Don't keep pushing yourself with your work all the time. Rest if you are feeling tired. Love your family just as how you did all these while. Go out for a meal with them frequently even if you are busy.

  Although we are not meant to be together, but I really appreciate your deepest love that you spare to me. You don’t have to look for me around anymore. I had rented my apartment to someone else. My clothing in your house was untouched. You can donate those if you want to.  Noona will always pray for your health and happiness. Good bye, Kwang Soo. Take care.. 

 With love, Ji Hyo.

 

 He was trembling when he read the content. "No.. It can't be- She won't..." He hugged the paper close to his chest and tears began to gush out from his eyes. He knew it’s too late to stop her from leaving. She had left him, gone.

________________________________________________________

He still couldn’t accept the fact that she left. He didn’t have the appetite to eat nor drink for days. With no choice, he was given IV drips to keep him from dehydrated. He didn't even leave his room for a second, unless he's urgently need to use the washroom. To avoid unwanted incident to occur, Kwang Soo's personal washroom has been sealed shut and he's only allowed on using public washroom. No matter how his doctor and Hyun Dae forced him to speak, he ignored them completely and shunned himself silently in his room.

Without knowing how to convince Kwang Soo to move on, Hyun Dae decided to give a call on Jong Kook. He knew that Kwang Soo would only paid attention to Jong Kook when there's a problem. When Kong Kook received a call from Hyun Dae, he came on the spot. Jong Kook slides open the door and stepped into the ward room, where Kwang Soo was in.

"Hey kiddo.. They told me that you aren’t behaving well for these days. What’s wrong?" There’s not even a greet from Kwang Soo. His eyes only fixed outside of the window. Joong Kook kneeled and kept his sight at the same level with Kwang Soo. "I'm talking to you, Kwang Soo.. You have to answer me." Still there's no respond. Jong Kook could scan how upset Kwang Soo was but he had no idea why so.

Jong Kook tries of asking other questions to catch his attention, but it turns out that he was getting annoyed as if he’s speaking to the wall. He was exhausted to see Kwang Soo acting strange recently. He left a small gap between his lips and breathes out. In a swing, he smacked on Kwang Soo’s lips too hard that the sick man fell from the bed. "What’s wrong with you, Kwang Soo??! You made a promise that you will be well behaved and get recover!" He watched Kwang Soo with a flare. Usually when Kwang Soo got a hit from his friend, eventually he would react by giving one as a revenge. But this time, he just wiped his bloody lips silently with his sleeves without making any fuss about the hit.

"Answer me, Lee Kwang Soo!!!" He grabbed on Kwang Soo’s hospital gown and forced him to stand with his feet. "What is wrong with you?!" Jong Kook realized something went odd when he saw Kwang Soo's eyes. They were red, and Jong Kook made a quick guess that Kwang Soo had been crying silently for long hours. 

"Ji Hyo-" Kwang Soo mumbled sadly, which catches Jong Kook's attention. "She dumped me.."

At that moment, Jong Kook had lost his words. He wasn’t sure what Kwang Soo was trying to say, but he just knew Ji Hyo had left her career as an actress and moved on. He gave a warm hug on Kwang Soo. In a blink, Kwang Soo was already sobbing heavily. "I'm sorry for yelling at you, Kwang Soo. Sorry for the hit too. I didn’t know that." Jong Kook apologized for not asking him well before taking action.

  "Ji Hyo doesn’t want me… She hates me.. That's why she left-"

"Sssh...." Jong Kook soothes him by giving a few on the back. "Kwang Soo-ah.. Even if she’s not here, you have to stay strong. Please… that’s all I want you to do okay?" Kwang Soo just nodded and continued crying silently in the buff man’s arm.

________________________________________________________

After been nagged from Jong Kook, he tried to take Jong Kook's advice and move on. He started to take his treatment on time, yet he didn’t talk much just as usual.  He was still upset about the incident. When there’s a question been asked, he only gave a yes gesture or the opposite. It’s still hard for him to face the fact that he would eventually cry every night just to forced himself to fall asleep.

It's already the second week since she left, yet he still putting hopes that Ji Hyo would visit him. However, his mind slowly forced him to accept the fact that she wouldn't come. He had no idea but his heart would always tell the opposite. He still couldn't figure out on why his love relationship was hard enough to stay in a long period. He was in deep curious, wanting to know the reason she left, but his question couldn't be simply answered. His loyalty still remains towards Ji Hyo, that he didn't want to find someone else to replace her. 

Kwang Soo was much surprised that Gary would visit him frequently. He would come over, trice per week. Having a long chat and telling him how the show progress and so on. Kwang Soo usually paid attention to his stories, by lending his ears without speaking. 

Just as usual where Gary came on the same timing, he seemed unhappy. He didn't speak at first, but only remind silent while sitting ahead of Kwang Soo who was on bed. His nose was red as a peaceful reindeer. In guilt, he slapped his cheeks hardly. Not knowing the reason why Gary did it, Kwang Soo holds his hyung's hands and stopped him. "Hyung.. What are you doing?" asked Kwang Soo with his brows crunched. It's been a while Kwang Soo speak in a proper sentence.

"Mianhae, Kwang Soo. I’m so sorry!!!" Gary kneeled on his knees and wailed. "This is all my fault." Gary burst into tears while putting the blame on himself. Kwang Soo barely seen him cry in a long time. He only remained silent and listens to Gary who was scolding himself. "I thought of stopping her from looking for you when you went missing during your vacation. I her, but I didn’t mean to. I love her.. Just like how I used to be."

He patted on Gary’s back and gave a small smile. That smile that was long not been seen ever since Ji Hyo left. "It’s okay… I knew that earlier."

"You do?" He sobbed while wiping away the tears from his face. Kwang Soo nod with the question been asked.

"When Ji Hyo.." Kwang Soo paused, he could feel that he's going to break down into tears. He try to hold i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter