Uncontrollable

Reactivate Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I suggest we should transfer Lee Kwang Soo-ssi immediately! He's acting weird that my other patients are suspecting him right now." A male doctor slammed the table with rage. He seems to be unhappy of Kwang Soo who was in the hospital.

"But if we transfer him so soon, things could gets worst!" Na Gyung warn him about the consequences of not taking precaution.

"And what's your plan?? Locking him in his room for days??! He's not a prisoner, Na Gyung-ssi! What if he escape from his room and cause tons of trouble? And I don't want him to cause such a chaos in this hospital!" He fires back sarcastically.

"Can you guys just calm down for a moment??" Hyun Dae finally spoke out to stop the two from quarreling. Once the atmosphere was calm, he voiced out. "Look... Kwang Soo is my patient, and it's my decision whether to transfer him soon or not. So please stop arguing."

Ji Hyo was all quiet ever since their discussion started. Jong Kook seems to figure out that she's being odd. With concern, he patted on her shoulder firmly and whisper. "Ji Hyo-ah.. Gwaenchana?? You don't look so good."

"Huh??? Erm yeah... I'm fine." She answered, but her tone doesn't convince Jong Kook that she's doing fine. He kept glancing on Ji Hyo just to make sure she's alright. As they are in a middle of the discussion, Ji Hyo felt nauseous for no reason. She stood from her seat without excusing herself politely and dashed out to the washroom, closing with her hand.

"Ji Hyo-ah!" She heard Jong Kook calling for her from behind, but she simply ignore it. She headed to the right and into the washroom. She locked herself on the first cubicle, faced herself ahead of the toilet seat and puke but nothing comes out. She coughed out a few times as she felt suffocated. She pat on her chest and till she felt much better.

Once she's done, she mirrored herself and witnessed her face which seemed worn out. "I must have been exhausted recently." She spoke to herself. She turn on the tap and gargles  at the sink.

When she stepped out from the washroom, she saw Jong Kook who was waiting for her. He pressed his palm on her forehead and checks her temperature. Obviously she did not catch a fever. "Gwaenchana, Ji Hyo-ah?"

  "I'm fine… I guess it’s because I didn't get a proper sleep, that's all."

"You should rest more.. I know you are worry about Kwang Soo, but you need to take care of your health too." "Don’t worry about that okay?" She nod and finally walked off.

"Hey... Where are you going, Ji Hyo?" asked Jong Kook who was frowning.

"Erm.. Back there?" She pointed to the same spot where the discussion room was held.

"It has ended... After you left, they made a final decision that they will transfer him once he's much stable."

"Ooh..." She didn't know what else to say.

"Let's go, Ji Hyo.. I will give you a ride back home. Make sure you rest well tonight alright??" Jong Kook offered her a lift. He fished out his key and started jingling them with his finger.

"Thanks oppa. Just drop me at Kwang Soo's place.." She just wanted to stay overnight at Kwang Soo's cozy home. Since Kwang Soo was admitted in hospital, she felt so different. There's no one to cuddle her every night, and she missed his warmth, his scent. All about him, she missed it so badly. Each time when she's awake, she would be laying idly on the bed, keeping her sight on the usually spot where he would usually sleep on. It is now a cold and empty spot. Untouched.  

"Arasso.. Nae dongseang" They both went into deep silent while heading downstairs to get the car.

_________________________________________________________

After a few times Na Gyung tried to be friendly with Kwang Soo, he was getting comfortable with her presence.The first few times, he tried to control himself from throwing his tantrum, but he had to rely on the pills. When he was out of control, he tends to break everything that he saw. There was once he even broke a mirror when he mirrored himself in the washroom. 

Each day, they realized that Kwang Soo was slowly progressing well with his temper, they decided to transport him over to the specialized psychiatric hospital within by night hour.

"Jong Kook and I will walk in first.. If Kwang Soo requested to talk to you, just act normal. Do you understand that, Ji Hyo?" Na Gyung spoke and Ji Hyo nod as she understand.

"Don’t worry Ji Hyo.. Everything is going to be fine." Jong Kook advised her who seemed to be nervous. It has been the whole week she never met personally with Kwang Soo. She wanted to see him most of the time, but he kept requesting of not wanting visitors.

"How you doing, Kwang Soo?" Jong Kook stood next to Kwang Soo and squatted on his heels, looking at the sick man.

"Ii- I'm fine.." He replied with a trembling voice.

Seeing Kwang Soo who was feeling a little uncomfortable, Jong Kook gave a slight brush on the hair. "We miss you so much little boy. Get well soon okay?"

"Yes Hh-hyung.." Kwang Soo answered timidly. His eyes looked around, seeing only Na Gyung and Jong Kook in the room. "Where’s she? Ji Hyo??"

"She’s outside.." Na Gyung answered him.

"I wanted to-" Kwang Soo paused, he wasn't sure of what to say. He lower down his tone and spoke. "Speak with Ji Hyo.." Kwang Soo requested.

Jong Kook stood and finally turned the knob, allowing her to join in the room. "He wants to see you. Try not to make him lose his mind for now. We got to transfer him later. We will get the doctor ready once Na Gyung and I left the room. You got ten minutes from now." Jong Kook told her and gave her a quick pat on the shoulder.”

Na Gyung knew that they both need some privacy before they transfer him. She finally stood up and excused herself. "We will leave you both alone for now…" They both finally left the room, heading to Hyun Dae and alert him to be well-prepared of transferring Kwang Soo to a new environment.

"Hey.." Ji Hyo spoke while take a few steps closer to him.

"Hey.." Kwang Soo responded, with a small smile in him.

"Can I sit here?" She pointed the empty spot next to him. He allowed by patting at the spot. Once she sits, she finally looked at him. She saw his eyes, they are tired, where his eye bags are visible. His mustache was too unshaven that he looked older than his actual age.

"I'm sorry I didn’t allow you to come over. I just-" "I don’t want you to see me in this state." Kwang Soo started the conversation. He knew ever since he was admitted, Ji Hyo would be coming over to pay a visit. Each time when he asked about Ji Hyo, they would mention the same answer, which she’s outside of his room.

"I understand that, Kwang Soo.. Don’t be sorry." She finally rested a hand on his. It’s been a while since she touched him. "So what have you been doing recently?"

"Watched the birds flying at the sky.. Write my diary. There’s nothing much to do in here after all." He admit about his daily routine when he w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter