The Love Sparks

Reactivate Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ji Hyo-ah..." He brushed her hair with care. Feeling her silky hair in his fingertips. There was still no respond on her. "Wakey wakey… It’s time to get up."

"Hhm..." She tugged herself closer with the covers. Ignoring Kwang Soo who was fully excited for the day. "Yeobo-ah…." He patted gently on her shoulder. "It’s time to get out from the bed. We made a deal to go for a hike remember??"

She turned and looked at him, still with her half opened eyes. "What did you just called me??"

"What’s that?? I don’t know." He chuckled after teasing her. "I didn’t say anything.. You must been dreaming."

She giggled and hugged his neck, bringing him closer to her. "Call me that again please. I like the sound of that.. "

"Well if you wanted me to call you that, then you should get dressed up. Hiking time!!" He planted a quick kiss on her lips and was about to give her some privacy to get herself dressed up, but she stopped him.

"I need a longer kiss. That’s too short for me to enjoy." She pouted, longing for another morning kiss from him.

"Your breath stinks… Go brush your teeth and I will give you a longer one." She smacked his shoulder playfully for his jokes. After stretching herself, she finally headed to the washroom and get cleaned.

_________________________________________________________

They dressed up with their hiking attire, with the brand new shoes that they bought from the store. Most of their attire was all the same colors, couple theme.

"Come on… They wouldn’t suspect us both after all." Kwang Soo tried to persuade her who was trying to cover herself from the other visitors.

  "What if they found out?? Why did you picked this color after all?? People will be curious about it."

"Yeobo…." He made a tune as he called for her. "We will just say that we go for a hike, as a family.. Don’t be shy. You looked beautiful in it."

  "Cheesy guy…" "But I’m still mad at you for packing this couple attire."

While they are enjoying the cool breeze as they climbed up, they couldn’t catch their breath. They sat on the big rock which was just at the side, gasping for some cool air.

"I had no idea it’s that tiring…" Kwang Soo admitted. This was his first time going for this activity. He had heard thousands of thrilling stories from his father when he was much younger. That was the reason on why he wanted to give a try.

"Tiring.. But fun." She was panting hardly, sipping a few gulps of water before sharing her portion with him. "I like it.. At least, this is my chance to be away from work. Every time when I looked back from where we started, I could sense a sense of freedom"

"Come on.. We got to move or we will miss the sunrise." He stood from the rock and offered a hand to Ji Hyo. She accepted it and they finally set off once more.

_________________________________________________________

After nearly two hours of hiking, they managed to witness the sunset, appearing behind the tall mountains. "It’s breathtaking…" Ji Hyo was agape, seeing the beauty of the sun.

"I agree with you, young lady." There was a pair of old couple who joined into the conversation. Ji Hyo and Kwang Soo let out a greeting bow as a respect.

"Annyeong hasaeyo.." They both greeted the elderly at the same time. "Omeoni had came here a lot? Aren’t you and abeoji tired??" Kwang Soo asked.

"We are used to it. We had climbed this mountain for almost ten years." The elderly woman spoke calmly, unlike them who were already out of breath of hiking.

"You must have a strong health.. " Ji Hyo said, impressed that they could gather their strength to watch the sunrise.

"It all came from our heart.. When we are about to give up, our heart gave us the opposite orders. Begging us to keep going till the end." The elderly woman responded again.

"Come on.." "Let’s not ruin the new couple’s remarkable memory over here." The elderly man spoken out and they went to the other direction of enjoying the scenery.

"Kwang Soo… Do you think they recognize us??" Ji Hyo sounded nervous.

"If you are thinking about it again, I’m going to shout to the world that you’re all mine..." He sounded serious that startled her. His serious tone had faded in just a second, finally revealing out a grin. "Don’t think too much alright? Just enjoy this before we headed down." He spoke while brushing her head

They both had taken a few photos of themselves with the beautiful background. He wasn’t realized that he slipped his hand around her waist in public, still watching the magnificent scenery.

_________________________________________________________

Once they headed back into their homestay. Ji Hyo let out her remaining energy and lay on the bed lazily. "I’m beat.." She shut her eyes for a moment, till the zipped bag was been opened.

Her eyelid were opened and looked at Kwang Soo. "What are you looking for??" She asked. She gave a curious face while still watching him digging for something from his bag.

"TADAA!!!!!" He lifted his arm with a mini stove in his grip.

  "Kwang Soo!!! Why did you bring that???"

"A good day to eat ramyeon with the good atmosphere.. " He slid the folding door and walked out to the balcony. "Come on… Want to get a bite of the noodles together??" He offered.

Once the ramyeon were cooked well, they scooped their portion and ate them. "So…. How does the food taste like?" Kwang Soo asked when he watched her slurping them happily.

"Hhm…. Nothing special.." She just ignore him completely, and only enjoying the meal.

"Eeh…. Don’t lie." He spoken out while taking up another bowl for her.

  "Arasso… It taste so good that I can just take down the whole pot in just a gulp."

"Yah!!! A big eater

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter