Truth Revealed

Reactivate Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kwang Soo sighed at the message content that Ji Hyo sent few hours ago. Apparently, Ji hyo had been asking for his suggestion to get Gary a Christmas present for this year.

Kwang Soo was busy with his work when he received the message and only managed to read it once he arrived back home. It's his half day off from his work for today.

He wanted to lay on bed lazily for the half day before he get back to his schedule in the next morning. No matter how hard he tried to laid on bed, he couldn't get himself to sleep. He come to a decision to give a call to Jong Kook and invited him for a gym.

Jong Kook really missed the gym where he used to exercised. He agreed with Kwang Soo right away.

They both planned to meet up at the gym entrance. Get themselves to the locker room and placed their belongings in their locker before heading into the gym area. With excitement, they both did tons of exercises while having a long chat.

From dumbells to treatmills then pull-down exercise. Jong Kook had not once spotted Kwang Soo who was into working out that much. Jong Kook started to begged Kwang Soo to give himself a 5 minutes break since he was dunk with sweat.

  "Kwang Soo-ah. Take a break now. You had been doing it for almost 2 hours. Don't over stretch your muscle."

  "333...334...Hyung..Let me do it! I can do it! I want to break your best record. 335,336.."

Jong Kook only watched Kwang Soo who was working hard for today. He opened up the bottle cap and drank greedily the remaining liquid left in his bottle. He slowly spotted Yuri who just appeared at the gym that he spat out the water on the floor.

"Holy shoot..." He muttered as he wiped off the stain on his lips. Kwang Soo heard his hyung's words and with inquisitive, he asked. "Wae hyung?? What is it?"

"Ani...Just keep doing. Just don't look back while working out. You could over stretch your muscles." Jong Kook was doing his best to distract Kwang Soo from seeing Yuri.

Kwang Soo was filled with curiosity but he never stop working out. Till he heard a familiar female voice behind him.

  "Hi oppa...."

He turned. His eyes widened that he didn't realized that he overstretch his biceps tendon. He losses his grip on the handle and have his both hand crossed on his arms. Jong Kook started to panic, watching his dongseang who screamed with pain.

"Kwang Soo ah..Ya!! Are you alright???"

________________________________________________________

After they both get themselves a long shower, Kwang Soo's arms are wrapped with pain relief patches that Jong Kook bought from home. He felt abashed for screaming in pain like a girl especially in public.

Kwang Soo too earned a good scold by his hyung for over stretching his muscle. Jong Kook wanted him to get a day off by the next day, however it doesn't stop Kwang Soo from his work.

Before that, Kwang Soo had agreed to meet up with Yuri at the downstairs c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter