Canceled

Reactivate Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A million thanks to cindysu15 and the others for the vote up. I was surprised that people been saying that my story is interesting. Gald to hear that. I'm really sorry if this chapter only have a small scene of KwangMong. Still, I hope you enjoy reading it. Thank you again.

The film was canceled after founding Kwang Soo lay motionless on the ground. With all the effort, the crew members gathered on the scene and lifted him up. They sent him to a nearby classroom while the others began to search for usable tables to lay him comfortably.

"Put him down gently.." One of the PD instructed the others.

Without thinking twice, Jong Kook tore half of his pants and started wrapped up Kwang Soo's wounded calf, trying to stop the bleeding. The heavy wound causes Kwang Soo to seem pale even more. His lips turned blue and he was shivered in cold. Jong Kook embraced the injured brother in his big arms, keeping him warm enough while wait for the ambulance to arrive.

"He's losing lots of blood. That causes him to be more weakened." Suk Jin informed while did a quick check on the wrapped wound.

Ji Hyo who was in a shock situation when she heard HaHa mentioned on the walkie talkie. She sat silently by his side while watching Kwang Soo was still in Jong Kook's embraced.

"It's my entire fault..." She was blaming herself over and over again. She knew that Kwang Soo's sickness was getting serious days after they both fought. His illusion of Jae Kwan had gone worsen than before. She had seen him lecturing all alone in his house a few times, claiming that he's speaking to Jae Kwan.

"Ji Hyo-ah.. Don't blame yourself. It's just an accident." Suk Jin comforted him without knowing the truth of Kwang Soo's illness.

It wasn't long that Kwang Soo started to gain conscious. His eyelid was opened slowly, spotted tons of head floating above him. His sight gets clearer when he blinked his eyes repeatedly.

"Kwang Soo's awake." Jong Kook informed the others. They started to gather around him with a concern look. "Kwang Soo-ah.. Gwaenchana??" Jong Kook asked the injured member who seemed to be confused.

At the moment Kwang Soo's vision caught on Ji Hyo, he started to tremble with fear. He was afraid that he grips her hands really hard. His eyes are covered with fear at this hour. "Ji Hyo... Help me!! Jae Kwan.. He-he..."

"Calm down, Kwang Soo. Everything is going to be alright. What did Jae Kwan do?" Ji Hyo asked.

Kwang Soo shook his head hurriedly and spoke. "He tried to kill me! He got his hands on my neck, wanting to strangle me. He knew everything!!! About us, and you and Gary hyung did..."

Now everyone's sight gazed on Gary. "Hyung.. What do Kwang Soo meant by that? What you done with Ji Hyo??" HaHa asked. Gary went speechless after listening to Kwang Soo's statement. All he did was just lowering his head, ashamed of himself.

"Where am I?? Why am I still here?" Kwang Soo asked himself confusedly. "No.. I got to leave now." This hour, he wanted to walk away from the filming site, afraid that he will meet Jae Kwan again after spending a little longer in the classroom. As he tried to carry his weight with his both feet, he stumbled on the ground.

"Yah- Kwang Soo!! Stop moving around. We need to stop the bleeding on your calf. You lost quite a lot of blood just now." Gary instructed him by blocking his way out.

"You are very weak now. The ambulance will be here in another 5 minutes, just wait alright?" Haha said, trying to calm Kwang Soo who was in a sudden fear.

"J-jae..Jae Kwan. He's around here isn't he?" Now everyone looked at each other, frowning of his question.

"Who is Jae Kwan?" HaHa asked with a weird expression. This was his first time hearing that name, same goes to the rest.

"Jae Kwan!!! He worked as the crew member in this show. He must be around here. I don't want to see him. He’s crazy..." His mentality were unstable, he couldn't control his mind at this hour.

In a mental breakdown, he wanted to run off in a flash. Jong Kook lends a hand by holding onto Kwang Soo. He was in a panic state and started to struggle to free himself, spilling out those bad words from his mouth.

"Let go of me, you moron!!! Don't you get that?? That is going to kill me!!!!" He finally bit Jong Kook's hand.

"ARGH!!!!!" Jong Kook screamed of pain, but his grip was never reduced. There was the siren heard, coming closer to the scene. Suk Jin and HaHa went downstairs and lead the paramedics where Kwang Soo was.

The paramedic came hurriedly with a medical kit. "What happened?"

"He got stabbed on his calf, knocked down on himself at the wall too. He seemed to be unable to control his mood as well." Gary informed them about the information.

The paramedics nodded of the information and unlocked their paramedic kid. One of them wore the rubber gloves and instructs his colleagues. "Get the syringe ready.."

"I say let go of me!!!" Kwang Soo’s eyes were gazed when he heard what the paramedic mentioned.

Being scared of the sudden situation, he tried to break free and ran off from the others. With his might, Kwang Soo pushed Jong Kook, causing Jong Kook to knock his back at the edge of a table.

"ARGH!!!" Jong Kook started to feel the pain and he couldn’t stand on both legs. His grip was released and holds on his injured back. He had been suffered major backache since young and he hit his spine badly this time.

"Hyung!!!" Gary and HaHa were horrified to see Jong Kook who fell on his knees while enduring the pain.

"He- urgh… Getting away.." Jong Kook said while trying to tolerate with the pain. He tried to raised, but the pain overcomes and he couldn't move a single muscle.

"Don't move, Jong Kook hyung!! There’s someone else injured too.." Gary informed the paramedics.

"I'm Oo-okay.." Jong Kook said while squint his small eyes. "Go for Kwang Soo.."

"But-" Paramedic two wasn’t sure to treat Jong Kook or kept his trace on Kwang Soo who had ran off.

"Go!!!" Jong Kook yelled.

"Keep an eye on him first. We will be back really soon." Both paramedics quickly left the scene and headed downstairs, where they heard a feminine voice begging.

_________________________________________________________

Ji Hyo went frozen for a second of witnessing Kwang Soo running off. As she was approaching him, she uses her strength to hold him from running away. She cried that she shut her eyes tightly while giving him a back hug, pulling him close to her as she begged. "Kwang Soo!!! Don't run again!! I'm begging you please...Jagiya!!"

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter