Short Update

Reactivate Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Didn't expect to write an update on this story at first, but here's a short update of Ji Hyo. Have fun reading~ ^^

Ji Hyo finally managed to put down her two months old child, Min Jung into sleep. After carrying her while sitting on the rocking chair for hours, Ji Hyo barely had an idea to put her child into sleep. The only method left was by humming some tune. Indeed the child's eyes were so tired that she just fell asleep within a few minutes. Being a single mother wasn't easy after all. She yet managed to raised her child in Finland, with a minor help from VI and his daughter.

It's was almost 3am when Min Jung made fuss for no reason. Ji Hyo laid the child quietly into the cradle which was placed next to her bed. It helps her to keep an eye on the child much easier. She rested herself on the bed tiredly and try to get some sleep. But with no luck, the child began to whine again. "Wae Min Jung-ah??? Why are you crying at this late hour?" She carried the child,while patting her back with one hand. But Ji Hyo was much surprised that the child is no longer crying in her arms. She just wants to cling to Ji Hyo for a moment. 

"Naughty kid... Why so clingy today?" Ji Hyo laughed herself and rocked her gently. "Arasso.. Eomma won't put you back into the cradle tonight. Happy?" The child just smiled at her. Ji Hyo couldn't resist it and she smiled along. "Aish... This little kid. How can I not resist your cuteness?" She gripped on the giraffe plushie tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter