Halloween Night

Reactivate Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thanks to sadz143 and pusingkpalabarbie for the vote up of this story. Much appreciate for that. :) Well if you think that their relationship is going smoothly in this story, I highly encourage you to not put a high expectation for it. It's not the time yet. Hope you enjoy reading them.

During those two days, Ji Hyo had to cancel her plan of attending an appointment with the psychiatrist. She knew it’s best to go, but her schedule was totally cramped up. Even her lunch hour break was cut down for less than 30 minutes.

"Ji Hyo-ah… Should we let the others find out about us both?" Kwang Soo voiced out of his suggestion.

Ji Hyo gave him a quick glance and snuggle her head on his chest, with a smile appeared on her lips. "I supposed it’s already the time to revealed out. It’s been almost a year I guess…"

  "And Gary hyung? Do you think he can face it well??"

Ji Hyo knew that Kwang Soo was terrified of mending his brother relationship with Gary. That happened once, and Kwang Soo wouldn't want the history to be repeated again. "He’s good in handling all sort of matter. Don’t worry." 

"Okay… Should we let them know now??" He asked timidly.

"How about after we filmed for today? We planned of a big gathering with the crews as well." Ji Hyo thinks it's the best of telling after filming since they decided of having a big gathering to celebrate the three Runner member's party which falls on the same month.

"Kurre… I guess that’s a wise decision." He stated at a low voice.

She brushed his chin with her thumb and looked into his eyes. He doesn't sound like himself. "Kwang Soo… Are you sure you are doing fine?? You sounded weird for today." 

"Huh?? Erm.. yeah of course. I'm just doing fine." His tone sounded weird, but he wasn’t revealing out about his problem.

________________________________________________________

Just two more weeks that it's Halloween. To make it special, the running crew had organized a special version. What's the surprise that they were told of putting on a Halloween costume during their opening ceremony. It was their first time putting on a Halloween costume for the show. Where Kwang Soo dressed up with a skeleton outfit, HaHa as Pororo the Penguin, Jong Kook as Popeye, Suk Jin as the Hulk, Jae Suk as the wizard. Unlike the others, Monday Couple portrays as the Snow White and the Prince where it's appeared in the fairytale.    

"Why am I wearing this anyway??" Asked Kwang Soo who seemed to be unsatisfied.

"Well.. Because you are one skinny guy, and that's a valid reason why you put this on." HaHa told him. All of them including the crew members laughed with the joke.

"Come on, Kwang Soo.. Be like me. I suit well for Popeye character." Jong Kook seemed to be proud of his character.

"Yeah.. and we should invite Eun Hye as Olive. And congrats to your upcoming wedding!!! Our Sparta is finally getting married!" Cheered HaHa who gave an applause, followed by the others. Jong Kook was too shy to react that he covered his face that had gotten red. 

"Can I be like Monday Couple?? Wearing the same outfit with someone?" Kwang Soo asked with an upset tone. 

"If you are wearing the same outfit, then that person is got to be with Suk Jin hyung." Jae Suk told him.

"Yah! What's wrong to wear the same outfit with me anyway?" Suk Jin stood and decided of doing the cross slogan with Kwang Soo."FEEL!!"

Kwang Soo was dumbfounded of him and only gave a blur expression.

"You know what guys? I give up.." Suk Jin said. "RACE START!!!!"

________________________________________________________

Once the opening ceremony had ended, they changed their outfit with a much comfortable clothes. After Ji Hyo had changed her outfit, she stopped by at the gent's dressing room, waiting for Kwang Soo. She leaned her back against the wall while wait for him patiently. Once all of the men shown up at the same time, Ji Hyo just stare at them quietly.

"Hey Ji Hyo.." All men except Kwang Soo greeted her.

Kwang Soo's eyes met on her. He knew that she wanted to meet him a little while. Kwang Soo gave a quick bow and spoke. "Hyung.. Do excuse us a while."

"Arasso.. Don't stay too long alright?" Jae Suk remind him and finally walked away with the others to give them both some privacy. 

Kwang Soo looked at his both directions to make sure no one is around. "Hey... Miss me?" 

"Kwang Soo-ah... Are you sure you are doing fine?" She pushed a few straits of hair beneath her ear.

"Ne.. I'm doing fine." He responded lowly.

"You seemed pale today. Do you want to get some rest before we start the show? I could inform PD-nim about it."

He was grateful of her concern. He take a step ahead closer to her and laid a long kiss on her lips. "You see... I'm doing fine. Don't worry about me." He forced himself with a smile.

________________________________________________________

At this time, they were headed out of Seoul. They began the challenges as usual, starting from land till water games. Though the weather was freezing and they complained, there's nothing they can do to delay the game.

During the last challenge, they were given a task in a search for hidden clues within a short period. Unexpectedly, the main venue was that they made a decision of filming in an abandoned school. It drives every member mad, except Jong Kook and Ji Hyo.

"No way!!! How can you ask us to do this mission if it's an abandon school? I can't take this!!!" Jae Suk hissed with rage. He wasn't a brave person to do the mission in a spooky area. He once did explore at the abandon factory during an episode 'Family Outing', with Ji Hyo and Jong Kook and that was one hell experience that he had in his life.

As they arrived at the final location, Jae Suk as usual will be the first to step in the school area.

"Yoo Jae Suk-ssi. I'm afraid there is a bad news..." The PD spoke behind the camera. 

Jae Suk let out a fake laugh and told the respective PD. "Excuse me, PD-nim?? I think of doing mission in this spooky area is the worst news ever."

"I'm afraid that's just the beginning.. You have to walk in, but you cameraman wouldn't be by your side to film you." The PD manager informed.

"Ne?? I'm going in all alone??" His face went solid. He hate to been frightened by people, especially when it comes to film for a Halloween episode. "Then who is going to film us when we are in there?" Jae Suk was paused, uncertain what's going to happened to him later on.

"There will be hidden cameras in every area of the school, only on the first block. That's the only way we will be able to film you till you accomplish your mission." The PD added. "But we will provide you the mini camera as well. Look for it. It's hidden somewhere in th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter