His Past Life

Reactivate Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was never simple for both families to accept the fact at a sudden timing. To avoid from breaking each other's heart, the lovers never bring out about the matter to talk about. Though this terrible situation occurred, Kwang Soo and Ji Hyo would still meet up frequently.

The strong oppose from their respective family had never bring down their spirit to continue with their love bond. In their heart, they reminded themselves that things will go smoothly even when there’s someone who oppose about their relationship.

As time passed, Kwang Soo’s final day of filming his drama had finally arrived. He was in a good mood that he even bought few boxes of donuts for all workers as their breakfast meal

"Thank you for all your hard work!!" Kwang Soo gave the staff members a bow with a quick handshake, appreciated for spending their time for their work. His manners had eased everyone and they replied him with a bow as well.

When heading into his dressing room, he jumped lazily on the sofa. Exhausted after working for hours. Laid his head behind the headrest and shut his eyes. "Gosh!! I’m beat.."

His manager, Sung Ki laughed and sat next to him. Knowing that Kwang Soo needed a short break, he passed a new drinking water for him. "You worked really hard this time. Don’t push yourself till you fall sick once more. You looked like a zombie when you fallen ill." Sung Ki made an ugly expression, imitate like a zombie who was thirst of meal.

"And if your doctor found out you fallen sick again, I bet he’s going to kill you for sure." Sung Ki added.

Kwang Soo snorted after imagining himself with the zombie look. "Hyung!! I would never want to fall ill anymore. But I can’t control those after all. Give me a ten minutes break before we leave alright??"

His manager nodded. "Well sure!! Anyway I’m leaving a little while. Rest.. But not falling asleep. I don’t think I have the strength to carry you back to the van later on." Sung Ki joked while patted on Kwang Soo’s shoulder. He rested the key on the table without making any noise and left the room.

His shut his eyes as his back was leaning on the chair. Somehow, Kwang Soo wasn’t alone in the dressing room. Ji Hyo was already waiting eagerly for his arrival. Since she arrived an hour earlier, she wanted to give a surprise. She hid herself well behind few rail of hung clothes at the corner of the room.

Soon as she made clear that Kwang Soo was alone in the room, she slowly tiptoed out from her hidden area and covered his eyes although it was already shut earlier. "Guess who???" She asked excitedly, without using her actual voice.

 "Ji Hyo??" He clasped her hand and turned. Seeing his bright girlfriend who stood behind. He was unexpected that she was here for a surprise.

"Wh-What are you doing here??" He asked with astonishment.

"A quick surprise for you.. I came here all the way from Daegu. After all, I miss my cutie boyfriend. Can’t I come here for giving you a surprise?" She pouted cutely while placed her finger on the pouty lips.

His eyes harden momentarily, planted a deep kiss on her lips. Their tongue intertwined. Though they had met up every day, it’s never easy for them to get rid of their mad love. "Arasso… My little yeobo can do anything what you want."

"What?? I’m not little… For your information, I’m already a lady." She described while crunched her brows.

"Aigo… Why so serious??" He brushed on her crumpled brows with a bright smile. "Get your crayon, crayon~" He began to sing a song sung by G-Dragon. She giggled silently and finally gave in of his terrible jokes.

"Come on. Be serious will you??" She cut down the joke, still with a quick smile.

"Well.. As the matter of fact, I’m always the serious type.. But when my girlfriend is around, it turns out to the opposite." He responded proudly.

  "Alright alright… Are you still taking your ten minutes break?? Let’s go somewhere and grab for a meal."

"Meal?? You had not taken your dinner yet?" She nodded while rubbing her empty stomach which was already growling for food.

He checked the clock hung on the wall. He was in the dressing room for almost 20 minutes. He stood and was heading to the door. "Let me get to the washroom first. 3 minutes and I’m perfectly done." Ji Hyo nodded and sat on the empty chair patiently while wait for him till he arrives back.

_________________________________________________________

While Kwang Soo was occupied in the washroom, he heard a faint cry from the outside. He made a tiny peep from the cubicle, but there’s no one outside.

He walked out from the washroom and spotted a female who was crouching on the floor, buried her head on her knees and weep. Kwang Soo was concerned of her and laid his hand on her shoulder. "Why are you crying??"

She looked up and her eyes met on Kwang Soo’s. It’s Ji Hyo’s stylist, Eun Seo. She looked awful with her makeup was completely ruined due to the terrible cry.

"Owh..Kwang Soo-ah." She quickly wiped off the tears which smeared her makeup even more. She forced herself with a fake smile, with a sob.

"Eun Seo noona?? Gwaenchana?? What happened?" He was curious of her. It’s been a while they actually spoke privately, after they had lose contact when they went to different paths to persuade their dream. He was unexpected when he met her once more when she was been introduced. As Ji Hyo’s current stylist.

"Nothing.. I just- Oh right!! Sung Ki oppa wanted to let you know that he is heading back home now. And erm- I want to get some hot coffee to cool me down for now. Please don’t tell Ji Hyo about this matter. I don’t want her to be worry." Eun Seo stood and was about to leave.

Kwang Soo gripped on her wrist and stopped her. "Look… I’m not letting you go unless you tell me the truth.."

"Nothing happen. Don’t force me, Kwang Soo." She tried to break free from his grip, but he was much stronger than she thought of.

"I'm not pushing you for it. I want you to express it out so you felt much better." Kwang Soo explained with high concern.

"Fine!!! You want to know?! I broke up with my boyfriend!!! 5 years wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter