Back To Work

Reactivate Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They were given a short brief as usual. However for this time, the PDs had spread out a news that they will be filming a fresh theme in Australia for the whole week. It's another day where they will be filming out from their nation country.

With excitement, they cheered while giving a high-five to one another. Everyone had made an agreement to made thru to film at during the first day, except for Ji Hyo.

"Come on noona... You will miss the fun if you aren't going to join us during the first day." Kwang Soo pleaded. In public as well to their close friends, they remained their relationship sealed. Not going to fall for the trap, they only called their special nicknames when they were both alone or with their managers around.

To make things to brainwashed Ji Hyo to change her mind, Kwang Soo began to cheer her name loudly. "SONG JI HYO!! SONG JI HYO!!" Clapping his hands as he followed the rhythm. The others joined him cheering as well, till Ji Hyo raised her hand to stop their cheer.

"SONG JI YOK!!" Kwang Soo blurted out a word before closing his mouth from oversaying it. Thanks to his bad mouth, he was awarded with a hit on the head from Ji Hyo. Everyone started to laughed of watching how they bickered among each other.

Once the laugh cooled down, Haha  spoke out. "Kwang Soo is right... I bet that during the first day, there will be kangaroos to see. Please come with us, Ji Hyo." He too felt uneasy if there ain't no presence of Ji Hyo. It had been a few times that she had not attended for the previous episodes. To them, the atmosphere without the Ace was not good enough.

"Mianhae. I wanted to join you.. But I really can't." She pouted cutely. She started to felt regret that she couldn't join the rest on the day. She had her packed schedule that she was needed to film for her drama during the same day. She wanted to postpone it, but was strictly disallowed by her manager.

Gary was upset that she couldn't join for the first day in Australia. He placed his arm on her shoulder, leaning on her. "Mong Ji-ya... Just make sure you come by really soon alright?? Oppa will buy you everything that you want."

"A diamond ring?? Just like the one you promised back then when we were in Macau?" Her eyes were widened. It's her opportunity to earn some special gift in Australia.

Gary was stunned with the gift that she wanted the most. He backed up a little while and gave her the calmly expression. "The Gelly that you knew is not a filthy rich person.. Maybe something else?? Chocolate? Or maybe a toy dog??" The toy which representing Gary who was named as 'Gae'.

She shrugged her shoulders and turned away from Gary. "I'm not a child anymore.. Stop treating me like one." Everyone except Kwang Soo laughed at the scene.

Kwang Soo saw the scene with jealousy. He knew that they were playing around, but he doesn't seem secure when they behaved in that way.

"Someone is jealous over here...." Jong Kook made a tune to distract the others about it.

"Who????" Now everyone kept their eyes on Jong Kook, including Ji Hyo. Kwang Soo could only give a death glare as a warning to Jong Kook from spilling out the secret.

"I meant... I'm the one who's jealous over here!!" Jong Kook stumped his legs cutely with the pouting look, causing a massive disgust from the other members.

"Damn!!! The Kookie is now showing that disgust look again." Jae Suk joked out before laughed out. Within a second, Jong Kook gripped on Jae Suk's collar. All Jae Suk did was a whimper while showing the puppy look. They knew that Jong Kook was just playing around them. They ignored Jae Suk who seemed to be on Jong Kook's grip.

"Hello.. A little help here??" Jae Suk asked. 

"Get over it, Jae Suk hyung. You can handle him all by yourself. Yoomes Bond remember??" "I'm still watching the expression at my noona. Aigo.... Noona is pouting now. How ugly she looks like." Kwang Soo joked out as he pulled her both cheeks playfully. She stared at him and gave him a hit on his shoulder. He looked at her with the puppy face, stunned even more when she treated him harshly.

  "That's your treat for saying that to me!!"

_________________________________________________________

They were now making their way to the filming area, which was just a floor above from their current location. Each two had taken up each space in a row. Only Jong Kook was taking a space all alone due to his muscular body size. Leaving Kwang Soo and Ji Hyo left out at the last row.

"I'm so sorry, my love...." He whispered in her ears. But to her, his words doesn't sound sincere enough. She ignored him and walked closer behind the others. He grunted a little and pulled her along into a closed area, a room where it was located on their left.

He locked the door and gave her a sudden kiss on the lips. She tried to push him away, but was desperate for a kiss at the same time. He slowly break the kiss, watching his beautiful girlfriend who seemed unhappy for his words. "Please don't be mad at me...I didn't meant to say that." Their forehead was pressed one another as they breathe.

Kwang Soo was unexpected that Ji Hyo was lately being sensitive over a small matter. "Kwang Soo... Am I considered ugly to you?? If that so, why would you want to date with me??" Her head was lowered as she spoke.

  "I'm just-"

Ji Hyo cut down his words before he managed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter