Forgive Me, Hyung

Reactivate Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The deep bond in Ji Hyo and Gary were further apart each day. Watching Ji Hyo who has been gloomy really drives Kwang Soo mad.

He had spent most of the time accompanied Ji Hyo who was mad of drinking. Usually she would give him a call and invited him to join her for a drink. To clear her mind, getting herself drunk till the next day was her technique. No matter how busy Kwang Soo was, he was willing to accompany his noona for the whole night.

Gary's been spending his time in the pub more often. Drinking while dancing with some y ladies till he was drained with energy. Despite with his unfamiliar behavior, unreliable rumors had spread. Mentioning that he had been sleeping over with a lady in the hotel.

Kwang Soo had been controlling himself after hearing those rumors of Gary. But for now, Kwang Soo couldn't take it any longer that he made a call.

Gary wasn't in a mood to answer it. He tried to ignore it but the phone kept buzzing over and over again. Feeling annoyed, Gary snatched the phone and slide the green button.

"Hyung...Let's meet up. Right now." Kwang Soo said. He was putting on his shoes at the same time before leaving his house.

  "Good. I've been waiting for the time to speak with you."

They decided to meet up at a closed area, where they can talked about the matter in private. Kwang Soo only travel on foot to the cafe where they agreed to meet up. He has been searching for the right timing to get himself the right shape besides than going to the gym during his free time.

________________________________________________________

As Kwang Soo turned up at the cafe, he spotted Gary who was sitting patiently at the corner with a glass of water on the table. Gary was tapping his fingers on the table as he followed the rhythm of the song played.

Kwang Soo let out a sigh to brace himself from getting trouble. He sat cooly with his arms crossed on his chest and ordered a glass of orange juice. Kwang Soo was giving his hyung a weird glint for a long moment.

With sudden, he slammed the table hardly and started to questioned Gary who seemed relaxed enough. "What was that about?!"

Kwang Soo couldn't take it especially when Gary only remain himself peacefull all the time without explaining much details about the rumors in public. The environment was in total silent as soon Kwang Soo spoke loudly in the cafe. All of the eyes were glued at the two men who sat at the corner.

"What was what?" Gary who asked with no rush in his tone. Although he knew that Kwang Soo was here to deal with the Monday couple problem.

  "Rumors about you sleeping with a lady at the hotel. It's killing noona's heart all the time." Kwang Soo blurted out.

  "So what??" Gary said harshly as he was about to take a sip of the drink. This was the time where Kwang Soo couldn't accept his hyung who was being rude.

Kwang Soo wouldn't mind when Gary was being rude towards him. But when it comes to Ji Hyo, he wouldn't stay himself away from it.

  "Hyung!! She's your girlfriend, not your friend!" He pushed away the glass from Gary's grip when he was drinking it. The glass broke and scattered on the floor.

"She broke mine at first, this is my revenge for her!" He spilled out, full in anger deep inside him.

Kwang Soo face was boiling hot with Gary's rude words. He sprung from his seat hurriedly and pulled Gary's collar shirt closer to him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter