Get Well

Reactivate Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As months passed, it’s already on the sixth month of the year. It was fortunate that Ji Hyo was completely heal from her nightmare by now. They had made a promise of the gathering day with all the Running Man members, it was to celebrate their fourth anniversary of Running Man.

"Ji Hyo-ah.. We are running out of time. We will be late for the gathering!!" Kwang Soo reminded her from the living room.

It's been almost an hour since JiHyo was in the washroom. He walked towards the door and knocked it. "Yeobo?? Are you still not done yet?'

Still no respond from her. Feeling weird, he tried to turn the knob. It wasn't locked. Much surprised, he spotted Ji Hyo. Squatting ahead of the toilet seat and threw up. He held her long hair behind to make sure they weren't stain on it.Slowly, he on her back to soothe her. "Are you alright Ji Hyo??"

She coughed out. "I'm not feeling good..I think I got a bad cold." She spoke out weakly. He planted his hand on her forehead, it was scorching hot.

"You’re having a fever. Come.. I will get you the medicine." He hold her hand and leaded her to the kitchen. He poured a glass of warm water and gave her some pills.

She took it and finally take down her medicine without hesitation. "Let's go now. We can't let them wait for us."

"But you’re having a fever.." He raised his head and checked on the window glass, seeing how does the weather looked like for today. "And the weather wasn't good as well."

The sky was over casted that it seemed like it would rain heavily at any time soon. Though summer had finally arrived, the weather was still unpredictable. "It's alright. I can take a nap while you are driving."  She replied, trying not to worry Kwang Soo about her health.    

Still worry of her illness, he asked once more. "For real??"

"Yes.. I'm going to be fine. Believe in my words please." She nodded with a smile on her lips, to let him know he’s doing fine.

"Alright, here’s the deal. If you couldn't take it, we are not attending for the plan." He cleaned up the glass that she used and hung it on the hanger to dry it up."

  "They will be suspicious if we didn't go for the outing. I just need some nap in the car and I will be fully charged."

"If you said so... Let's get going then. Before we got caught in the rain."Kwang Soo makes sure she put on her jacket neatly before walking out from the house.

_________________________________________________________

During their halfway journey to destination, the rain had poured down heavily. The raindrops were scattered on the windshield. It was a bad luck that there wasn't an umbrella in his car. With no choice, he took off his coat and used it as a shelter. Prevent them both from dripping wet.

As the restaurant's bell rang, the other members looked at the door. Jae Suk who was the one who spoke first, tapping his watch screen at the same time."Yah!!! The two youngest members were late for today!! Where had you both been??!"

Kwang Soo tried his best to dry off the wet coat while explaining the reason on why they weren’t in time."Mianhae, hyung. I was out of gas before picking her up just now." She looked at him, seeing him who tried to lie to not make the others suspicious.

"Arasso.. Let's sit alright? I'm hungry now!!" Haha complained. He wanted to order his meals while waiting for the latecomers, but was nagged for not considerate of their feelings. The two latecomers then sat next to each other while sat comfortably on the empty chairs.

Haha immediately ordered their food without checking the menu. "Ahjussi!!! I would like to have three pork and beef's plate!!" They were familiar of the menu enough of not checking the menu. It’s been countless time that they had visited the same restaurant to get some privacy.

"And a bowl of samgyetang please!!!" KwangSoo raised his hand and yell out too.

"Samgyetang?? Who's taking that?? Are you sick, Kwang Soo??" Jong Kook who sat on Kwang Soo's left, asked in concerned. He planted his palm on Kwang Soo’s forehead to check on his body temperature. Kwang Soo laughed and removed the palm gently.

"Not me.."Kwang Soo disagreed and pointed out his finger to his right on Ji Hyo. "Our Ace is. She caught a bad cold today. I told her to stay at home, but she instinct of coming over."

"Aigo.. Mong Ji is sick?? Come here. Let oppa feed you later." Gary spoke with his cheesy words again. He was used of saying in that form when Ji Hyo was around.

Jae Suk patted on Gary's shoulder, reminding him that it's Sunday. "The clock hasn’t strike midnight yet, so it’s still Sunday.. And also, Gary. Monday Couple are only available on Mondays."

"Aish..Stress!!!!" They let out a laugh of seeing Gary's priceless expression. "Well too bad Mong Ji couldn't taste this scrumptious food.. Dong Hoon must be pleased that there will be more meat for him to take away." He stare at Haha who was making another funny expression. Rubbing his both hands with a cunning smile.

_________________________________________________________

The food and side dishes that they ordered were served at once. Not forgetting their table manner, they thanked to the worker for the good serving. Witnessing the other members who were busy grilling the meat, she gulped.

She was indeed craving for the taste of the meat. She looked at Kwang Soo who was sizzling it well. She pulled his sleeve a little and he looked at her. She wasn't saying a word, but her eyes were fixed on the meat before on his.

"You want??" He asked. She nodded, still showing her pouting expression to get some sympathy. "But you’re sick.. How can you eat these??"

She raised her finger, showing that she only need a meat to satisfy herself. He sighed, retreat from the battle. He clipped out a small meat and wanted to give her.

"The big one.. And feed me." She pointed out, happy that she could taste the meat. He grind his teeth and ate the meat before taking the other one. He caught a burnt tongue after shoving the meat before cooling it down.

"Aah..Hh-hottt!!! Hot meat!!! My tongue!!!" He breathed out from his mouth to cool it down. Seeing the clumsy member, the others burst into laughter. After finally munching down the hot meat, he clipped another bigger meat from the grill pan. Making sure she ate it without burning her tongue, he cooled the meat down with a few blow.

Suk Jin felt disrespect with their action that he finally blurted out. "Yah..What's with you two?? From siblings to couple?? We really need another couple before Monday Couple died out."

"Aeey.... Hyung!!!" Kwang Soo yelled for the sudden

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter