Druken Guy

Reactivate Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's the day where they filmed for the 183th episode of Running Man. Each of them missed the moment where they used their strong forces to tore each nametags when it's right infront of their eyes.

"Lee Kwang Soo,OUT!!! Lee Kwang Soo,OUT!!"

With the special ability that Haha had as the main role, he eliminated the betrayer member, Kwang Soo. Jae Suk heard him groaned in anger as he was dragged to the prison by the muscular guards.

He must have gone tired of being eliminated before earning himself a gold. Jae Suk's cameraman, Kwon Ryol was given a few minutes to excused himself. Wanting to replace the tape with a new one before he continued to record Jae Suk.

With the chance, he peeped from the outside and watch Kwang Soo who slowly sat on the provided chairs in the prison room.

Kwang Soo began to lose his temper that he yelled at the camera and the crew members although he wasn't the top three members to be eliminated. His temper for today was really bad that the other members gave their best shot to calmed him down.

The siren later on buzzed, which means the race had ended. In conclusion, Jae Suk alone won the race as he travel back to space without Haha. Jae Suk then reunited with the other members in the prison room. Feeling satisfied that he won, he did a catwalk while flipped his hair since he's taking the female role.

"YESH!!!! Hyung won for today!! WAY TO GO!!!!" Kwang Soo cheered while giving Jae Suk a big applause.

Jae Suk almost forgot that he promised Kwang Soo that they both will be sharing the prize if any of them won for todays race. He stare at Kwang Soo for a moment. Pretending as he didn't reminisce of the promise that they made and sat right beside Kwang Soo.

"Your face looks red today. Did you got drunk before filming,Min-Su??" He make a small joke after letting out a sigh due to tiredness. Min-Su was a major role that Kwang Soo took for the very first time in his current movie. Trying to cover off his redden face from the camera, he asked for the portion that Jae Suk won.

  "Eeh....Hyung!! That's suppose to be a secret. Where is my gold,hyung??"

Jae Suk looked at the other members who sat on both sides, then glanced back on Kwang Soo with the mong expression. "Gold? What gold??"

Been tricked by Jae Suk, Kwang Soo jump from his seat and walk a few step closer to the camera provided. He stare at the camera lens, wanting to pass a message to the viewers for evidence.

  "Did you heard what did Jae Suk hyung said before I was eliminated right?? He wants to share the prize with me!!"

"Kwang Soo-ah.It's pointless for you to waste your saliva while talking at the camera. You will only get the answers from the viewers after the two or three weeks." Jae Suk explained before letting out a small laugh.

He turned and looked at his hyung,a pity look was shown in him. Letting out a sigh and slowly walked back to his seat. His song 'Saint Agnes and the Burning Train' began to played in everyone's mind. 

After cleaning themselves up with a fresh attire,Kwang Soo waited for Jae Suk to ask for a ride. Mentioning that his car was in the workshop for a repair. Without thinking twice, Jae Suk agreed and they both walk side by side into the parking lot to get the car.

As they paid a room for the whole night, Kwang Soo ordered a dozen of soju bottle and started to celebrate happily with the other members. Jong Kook who doesn't take alcoholic drinks will take his role as their caretaker for tonight.

Jong Kook was worry of his dongseang who seemed hyperactive than the usual days. Jae Suk decided to stand out and try to make a conversation to make sure that there isn't any uncomfortable situation in the room.

"Ya-Kwang Soo...Why did you ordered so much of soju? You know that we can't drink that much.. Don't spend your money for the soju." Jae Suk said while unclose the bottle cap of the soju bottle in his hands. Longing for the taste after cutting down the amount of soju intake for months.

"Hyung..theres someone who can drink pretty well." Kwang Soo stared at Ji Hyo with a wink in his eye.

She realized,giving a glint in his eyes with full of anger. "YA LEE KWANG SOO!!!! What do you think I am huh?? Do you want me to grip your hair again?!"

He whimpered like a puppy and quickly buried himself behind Jong Kook for a protection. He slowly peeped from Jong Kook's broad shoulder to make sure that she does not try to ambush him when he isn't aware of. Suk Jin hold them both from quarreling and whispered to Ji Hyo in her right ear.

"Ji Hyo...Lower down your temper for today alright? We are here to support Kwang Soo,not to bully him. Make sure you don't mention anything about Yuri or love scene

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter