Goodbye Australia

Reactivate Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Been keeping themselves in Australia for almost a week, it’s time to headed back to Korea. Their guests, Woo Bin and Ji Hoon had left on the spot after the last shooting was ended in the evening.

Wanting to spend one more night in Australia, the Runners decided to only leave the country by the next morning. Kwang Soo was the first to pack his belongings into his luggage as soon they arrived back. He dislikes finishing up his job at the last minute.

His roommate, Woo Bin had sent a message to him. Kwang Soo read the content with a smile craved on his lips. "Hyung… It’s been a great time spending with all of you for the Running Man filming. It was ashamed that we did not win any prize for these great episodes. Have a great time for another day in Australia. Till we meet again next time.- Woo Bin”

Kwang Soo sat on his bed once he's done with his luggage. Letting out a breath of exhaustion and gazed at the window. Resting himself by laying on the bed. He supported his heavy back head on his hand, bored that his surrounding in the room went deep silent.  Kwang Soo was certainly of missing his joy and cherishes moment in Australia. He realized that it was his first time flew to out of Asian countries.

Most of them were still busy packing in their room. He even heard Jae Suk who was complaining loudly in the room. Mentioning that Suk Jin who was lazy to pack his belongings. He walked out from his room and eavesdropping their conversation. Leaned his ear at the door and listen carefully.

"Hyung!!! You can't force me to help you pack your stuff! I'm not your slave after all!!" Kwang Soo heard the luggage been slammed shut before zipping it tightly. It must be Jae Suk who was finally done with his packing.

Suk Jin replied tiredly. "I'm too tired to move. Can't you just help me this time?? I will treat you a meal when we are free."

"You had been saying that all the time, and yet I had not got a treat from you." Listening to his both hyungs entire conversation caused him to chuckle silently.

"Hyung!!! Lower down your voice please!! Someone here is busy at the room next door." Jong Kook yelled to get a peaceful environment. But it doesn’t help, and it gets worsen.

Jae Suk started to lose his temper and argue without facing one another. "How can I quiet it down if I’m treated like a servant??! Just go on with your business. I know you are working out at this hour, Jong Kook. Get your dumbbell and just work out silently

 "Do you want Sparta to come over and give you a good scold for being lazy?" Jae Suk asked Suk Jin who was still busy using his handphone.

  "I rather kill myself than getting that. Give me my stuff.. I’m going to pack my stuff now." He grabbed his t-shirt from Jae Suk and finally pack his belongings without hesitation.

Kwang Soo who was listening to the entire conversation was about to burst into laughter. He wasn’t expecting them three to argue at small matter. He closed his mouth from laughing hard and walking off.

Not knowing what to do, he decided to take off at the beach. There he was, sat on the white beach sand. Close enough to the waves and shut his eyes. He was paying more attention to his listening skills, the sound of the waves hit on the rocks, the dogs barking and even children giggling happily. They were all playing in his mind. He never felt great like it before. It's like a new world to him for an expedition.

_________________________________________________________

Ji Hyo just walked out from the shower room. Drying off her wet hair with her towel that was wrapped around the neck. From her room window, she watched Kwang Soo who was siting all alone on the beach. It will be their last day in Australia. She wanted to spend more time with him before they left the airport on the early morning.

Ji Hyo tossed her towel on the bed and walked out from her room, proceeding to the beach and spent time with her boyfriend. Wanting to feel the sand on her feet, she walked barefooted.

"Dozed off on the beach??" She asked while sat on the sand along, next to him. She spoke up once more when Kwang Soo wasn’t responding towards her. "What are you thinking of, jagiya??"

"I’m just-" "Wait?? What you called me just now??" Kwang Soo asked with the blur expression. She just remained silent and shrugged her shoulder.

“Spill it out.. I know you said something.” She still kept her lisps sealed, with a smile. “You will get for that yeobo.” He started to tickle her on the waist. Couldn’t control herself from laughing, she struggled to freed herself. “Say that…” Kwang Soo added with a smirk.

“Stop that, Kwang Soo!!” Ji Hyo spoke while laughing at the same time.

“Not till I get the answer..” He responded, still tickling her.

 “Aright.. I gave up, Jagiya! I said jagiya!!” From the moment he heard her answer, he finally stopped tickling her. That was the very first time she called him in that way.

“I love it when you said that. I felt like I’m a special person to you.” He gave her a smile and her head gently.

His eyes were closed again, slowly with a tiny smile on his face. "I will miss this place." He admitted while

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter