For You, My Love

Reactivate Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ever wonder what's in the blue box that Kwang Soo bought for Ji Hyo? If you can't remember, it's written on the Chapter 62, 'Let It Go?'. So here's a chapter what's in it.

"I don’t get that, Ji Hyo. What do you mean that Kwang Soo is ill??" Sung Ki and Jong Kook asked simultaneously. She had sent a quick message to both men an hour earlier, wanting to meet them in a small cafe during the lunch hour.

"Did Kwang Soo mention before to you about Jae Kwan?" Only Sung Ki reply with a nod, without speaking a word. She then continues. "Jae Kwan is his imaginary friend.. He doesn’t exist in this world."

"No way… How did you know??" Jong Kook was much confused after listening to Ji Hyo’s statement.

"Remember back then when he locked himself in the store room? He confessed that Jae Kwan actually confronted him when he attempted suicide due to depression. But the truth is, he was all alone in the room."

"Hold on.. Attempt suicide? And you never told us about it??" Sung Ki was shocked to hear about the news.

"Yah- Ji Hyo.. This is not a joke to share around with. I know that he’s been acting weird, but this is a serious matter we are talking about." Jong Kook was already listening with full attention right now. He put his phone aside and tired to read Ji Hyo’s expression. It appears that, her expression doesn’t seem to be lying.

"He doesn’t seem sick… Are you sure he’s really that ill??" Sung Ki now demanded for an answer since he still couldn’t accept of what she mentioned.

She nodded slightly and explained. "Positively.. Even you told me that he’s been losing his temper easily didn’t you?? The Kwang Soo we used to know will never burst into anger that soon." 

Sung Ki tried to recollect the past for a few seconds. He crossed his arms against his chest and answered. "You are right, Ji Hyo. He’s been having hard time of controlling his anger. Do you have any solution to help him??"

"Ne.. I have one." Ji Hyo lunge forward and spoke in a low tone to reveal out her suggestion.

"A psychiatrist???" The both men asked. They wasn’t expecting of her sudden plan.

"That’s the only way I can think.. Will you both help?" Ji Hyo was desperate since there’s no one to consult with.

"Actually…" Now all eyes laid on Jong Kook who voiced out. "My sister-in-law is a psychiatrist.. I could ask for her help. But it’s usually best to let Kwang Soo consult her privately." 

"What Jong Kook hyung mentioned was right.. He was the one who should be consulting. Not you or any of us." Sung Ki agrees of taking Kwang Soo to consult personally.

  "No. I can’t tell him about it.. It’s still not the time."

"Ji Hyo-ah... So when will be the right time to tell him about this??" Jong Kook who seemed to not notice of Ji Hyo’s motive.

She shook her head furiously and shoots out another question. "What if he loses his mind when I tell him about Jae Kwan?! I just …Can’t do it….. I watched him with my own eyes, hurting himself over and over again. I can’t do it anymore.." The men finally turned their head and gazed at each other.

"Mianhae.. I should have thought about the consequences of telling him. How about I accompany you when you go for the appointment?  Just give a reason that you represent him to take the first meet up." Jong Kook volunteered.

The truth was that Ji Hyo wouldn’t want to burden the men, especially when they have a tight schedule each day. But after thinking deeply, she finally agreed with Jong Kook’s idea.

"And I will try to pull him down from his work besides than filming on this Monday. Let’s try to settle the appointment in these two days." Sung Ki informed them. Sung Ki saw her expression, where she seemed to be worried enough.   

 "Don’t worry, Ji Hyo… He’s going to be fine." Sung Ki made a promise and gave a mild smile on the lips

_________________________________________________________

"No hyung!! I don’t get that! Why can’t you let me go for work today??" Kwang Soo asked with an unpleasant tone. He knew that his mood was terrible back then, but he had the intention to fix them.

"Honestly Kwang Soo.. Do you think that the director would forgive your rude behavior just like that?? You almost punch him on the face too!!!" Sung Ki reminded him of his mistake that he had done previously.

  "Alright.. I’m sorry for my bad temper. I wanted to meet him and apologize for that. I don’t mind of kneeling ahead of him or even in public."

"Yah-Lee Kwang Soo!!! Have you lost your mind again young man?? Previously you were like a total jerk when you had a bad argument with Ji Hyo. And now you wanted to put away your reputation just like that??" Sung Ki’s tone was raised at first, but later on he managed to control his anger and spoke with a softer tone.  "Look, Kwang Soo. Let that go okay? I will settle that for you." 

  "Hyung… But I-"

"No more buts, Kwang Soo!! It’s a deal, and you only got an option for this. Accept it." That was the end of their conversation. Kwang Soo was deeply touched of his manager’s guts of settling the mess that he had caused.

Since Kwang Soo had nothing to do, he would keep himself busy by reading or even check some detail of improving his acting skills.

He did all studies in his room at from day to night because it allows him to access all his previous script books that he needed for gaining knowledge. He had no other plan besides than Mondays, just for Running Man, but that was a part of keeping himself busy from the reality world.

_________________________________________________________

Ji Hyo demanded to stay overnight at his house for today since her working site was nearer compare to her housing area. When the clock strikes almost eleven, she finally arrived at his place. Rearrange her brand new black boots on the shoe rack neatly before heading to the room.

She was exhausted for the whole day since she was needed by her manager urgently at different areas in Seoul continuously. She blew out a breath before turning the knob quietly. Afraid that he's asleep at this hour.

Once she peeped at the door, she spotted Kwang Soo who was still awake. He had on his reading glasses as he was focusing in his study table. Most of the time, Ji Hyo had been seeing him keeping himself busy all the time. She walked into the room and thrown her handbag on his bed before having herself laid lazily on it.

Still Kwang Soo wasn't aware of her presence in the room. She rolled her eyeball with a short anger in her, cursing him deeply in her heart. The Song Ji Yok that was well known in Running Man had finally shown u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter