Lovebirds

Reactivate Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The clock had striked past three in the afternoon. With no intention to performed their routine in the woods, they laid lazily on the bed, next to each other. "I wonder what takes Vi to get back home late?? He was never late for home. Do you think he's lost out there?" Kwang Soo kept checking the timing shown on his watch from his wrist.

"He must have something urgent to do. Stop blabbering and get some rest. Will you??" She hit lightly on his chest, trying to inquired him not to move excessively.

  "Why should I get some when you are still awake on bed?" He was desired of disturbing her. He extended his hand on her, covering her whole face and pretend to snore loudly.

She planned to get a short nap after having a long walk from town, but the bed was shaking too much when he moved. She bit on on his hand this time which caused him to yell in pain. "Ouch!!!! That hurts!"

"Stop that.. I can't sleep because of you. And you moved too much." He wasn't saying anything, but staring at her. She was snuggling herself under the cover as she spoke. "Can I... ask you something?"

  "Anything for my princess...what will that be?"

Their sight were fixed again. Her innocent eyes appeared while drawing a few circles on his chest, using her finger. "What makes you fell in love with me? I meant.. Shouldn't you let me know soon?"

His mouth were opened, thinking what should he replied her. "Aah..That. To tell you the truth, there are no reasons for me to love you. I just do."

Her expression was too beautiful for him to watch, smile shyly listening to his cheesy words. "I wanted to let you know earlier.. But you weren't single at that moment. You know.. With Chang Joo hyung. By making you happy, I rather spent my time accompany you for a drink. Listening to you complaining till you fell asleep."

He added more, while pointing the flask that was placed on the wooden table ahead of the bed. "I actually gave the hint that I had the feeling towards you, through the flask. But you weren't aware of the hidden message in it."

  "So that was why I felt fishy when I read it. Still, you lightened my day ever since you gifted me the flask." She gave a light kiss on his lips. "I like it.. and I love you." Showing how madly she love him, and the gift that he gave her.

  "I love you too. More than a million times.."

_________________________________________________________

By the time Vi arrived back home, the sun had set down behind the high mountains. He swing open the door and his winter jacket before hung it aside.

"Kwang Soo, Ji Hyo!! I'm back home..." Vijalmi greeted loudly to informed them that he has returned safely.

Kwang Soo who was asleep during their little nap was awaken then. He looked at her who was still asleep in the room, He whispered in her ear awhile trying to sneak out from the the bed. "Whoever gets downstairs first, wins the reward.." He turned the knob and dashed hurriedly, heading downstairs to greet Vijalmi who just arrived back home. 

"Reward?? Gold?" She rubbed her sleepy eyes with her mong expression. "Ya-Kwang Soo!!! You cheated!! Thats not fair!!" She yell while chasing him behind.

Since Kwang Soo aboard from his room earlier, he was the first to arrived at the finish line, giving Vijalmi a hug. "Vi... Where have you been for the whole day? You got us worry about you."

"Let me guess.. Having a little fight upstairs? I guess I came back at the wrong timing. Need me to leave once more to allow you both to spend some time?" Vijalmi made a fake of tugging back into his winter jacket, but was holded by Kwang Soo.

"Kajima!!! It felt like you had left home for couple of days..." Ji Hyo stated while appearing herself from the upstairs as well before passed a warm hug to Vi. "And if you did that, Kwang Soo will bullied me all the way." She pouted for sympathy.

Vijalmi gave Kwang Soo a shoulder hit as a minor punishment. "How can you bullied our lady in the house? That's not a gentleman then."

Vijalmi felt guilty for not serving meals for his guest, he apologize them sincerely and decided to made each of them a special refreshment as a replacement. "My apologize for that..I had received a sudden call when I was about to make some breakfast. It was an unfinished business that I need to settle in town. It's my bad for not preparing you both breakfast as well. Well how about some nice hot chocolate as a replacement??"

Ji Hyo leaped high with a cup of hot chocolate. Have a sweet tooth flow in her blood, she cheered happily.

"Dinner??" Kwang Soo asked.

"In town.." Vijalmi replied while pouring the hot chocolate from the flask into glass and passed it to them two. Ji Hyo was so delighted to satisfy her taste bud with the drink, but she never forget to thanked Vi firstly for preparing it. The chocolate aroma started to filled in the living room by now.

She fed herself with a sip of the liquid, without realizing that she left the chocolate stain

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter