In Vietnam

Reactivate Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woo Bin kneeled ahead of her as soon they had filmed for the short advertisement in Vietnam. "Please accept my love, Ji Hyo."

"What??" She was surprised that Woo Bin spilled it in public. The staff workers and minor actors were there as a witnesses. Their mouth went agape, watching the unexpected scene happening in their eyes.

"Accept his love!! Accept his love!!" People around started to cheer, demanding her to accept it.

"Woo Bin... I can’t accept your love." She revealed, afraid of hurting him. The witnesses were in shock, especially on the man who confessed his love daringly in public.

  "Why?? Did I say something wrong?" Woo Bin started to feel worry for not been accepted.

She shocked her head. "Ani.. Is just. I'm already taken." She whispered softly in Woo Bin’s ear. She doesn't want people to find out that she's no longer single.

"TAKEN? WHO?????" His heart ached when she revealed out the reason why she reject his love. Now all staff members whispered to each other, wondering who the man that Ji Hyo dated recently was.

"Woo Bin please!! I can't tell you who is he. I love him, my boyfriend. I like you too." She paused after giving out an explanation. Her eyes met with Woo Bin’s who still had the serious face on him. "Is just... I like you as a sibling relationship. Mianhae, Woo Bin." She apologized.

He grinned and laughed. "Damn gotcha!!! Seriously.. You got caught from all of us! You should see your own face when I made the confession."

"Huh??? What?" The mong expression had appeared on her face. Her priceless face caused the witnesses to roared with laughter.

"I guess she needed an explanation for this. " He breathes out before proceeding to explained the entire situation to Ji Hyo. "It's a little prank that we all decided to made. An early birthday surprise that we wanted to show. Happy advance birthday, Ji Hyo noona." Woo Bin rise from kneeling posture and gave her a hug.

Once she realized she was been tricked, she pulled the tip of his hair to penalized him. "Bapo!!! You!! Kim Woo Bin! You are going to get a great hit from me later on."

 Seeing his wailed in pain, she released the grip. "This is just the beginning of torturing you, Woo Bin!!" She warned him with the glaring eyes.

Woo Bin went smirking, at least he managed to make her boiled with anger. "Arasso Ji Hyo noona.. And I'm willing to accept the unbearable pain from you."

He bowed, raised hid both arm at his shoulder length. "And do excuse me, Ji Hyo-ssi. I think I left my phone in the dressing room. Catch you and the others later for the meal!"

Ji Hyo nodded and waved, following her manager into the van along with the other crew casts.

Woo Bin’s manager, who was busy packing their bags earlier followed him hurriedly from the back. "Woo Bin-ah!!!"

"Ne, hyung??" Woo Bin asked as he looked back.

His manager pulled Woo Bin closer and gave him a brush on his hair, causing it to be in a mess. "Damn!!! Your act was simply awesome. I thought it's a true confess just now."

"It- It was...." Woo Bin's sentence was spoken in an upset tone.

His manager frowned. Couldn't catch the last sentence he spoke. "Woo Bin-ah???"

"I lied to her that it's a prank. I really had the feeling towards her." Woo Bin went speechless and only gave a fake smile.

"Come on, little boy.. " His manager pulled him closer and gave him a few words to cheer him up. "The Woo Bin I knew had never given up in his life. There are a thousand more ladies out there and I’m sure you will find the right person really soon."

"Don't worry, Woo Bin. You’re such a lucky guy that I believe that your true partner will arrive at your sight." His manager continued while gave him a pat to console the unhappy man.

  "Thanks a lot, hyung. I appreciate that a million times. So let’s just get into the van right away before they complained us for being unpunctual."

  "But I thought you say that you left your phone in the dressing room." His manager tilted his head with a confusion expression.

"Hyung.. It's just a lame excuse to get away from Ji Hyo noona." His manager's mouth were opened a tiny gap. Understanding how Woo Bin changed the awkward situation. He raised his thumb and walked with Woo Bin out from the building.

_________________________________________________________

Kwang Soo stopped by at her place once in a while. Taking his responsibility of checking her mailbox, just in case there are any urgent mails for her.

"Let me guess.. More mails from fans??" He asked himself while flipped each mails, till the last envelope that caught his attention. It wasn't a fancy style, but only a small brown envelope. He turned the envelope and realized that it was mailed from out-country, Philippines. Without questioning himself about the suspicious mail, he then kept all her mails in his pocket and left.

While he was driving halfway, he received a call.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter