A Minor Argument

Reactivate Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 A week had passed within a blink. It’s their final day of their long vacation in Jeju Do. Despite had a great time of feeling the nature surroundings, there was an empty spot in their heart, their job as an artist.

There were hours to go before checking out from their homestay. Feeling inactive of getting up from the bed, he tugged her closer and sniffed her beautiful scent.

"Will you miss this place after we left??" He asked while playing the tips of her hair.

  "It’s our honeymoon.. If course I will.”"

"Isn’t it too early to be called as honeymoon??" He was already flushed of hearing her statement that they were in a honeymoon instead of a vacation. "We aren’t married yet.. And we are still in the middle of our date."

She pulled herself a few inch away, with a frown. "So.. You don’t want to marry me?"

There was a shook given from him before pulling her closer again. "Well… I met a young lady back then. Where she is well known as the Mong person. From that moment, I know that someday, she will be mine. Forever…" He didn’t realize that he’s smirking after telling her.

"So.. Who is that fortunate lady you are mentioning now??" She asked though she knew whom he meant.

"You of course.. The Mong lady that I always had a crush since I knew you." His hand was on her chin, pulling her closer till their lips met. “Are you happy with my words?"

  "Cheesy…. Not seemed to be the Kwang Soo that I used to know."

"Do you rather me to be a framer and spread those rumors just like I used to do?" He finally joked out.

  "Don’t!!!! Or I will hit you for sure…" She was tempting to pull his hair as a warning, but she held back.

He released her from him and stretched his lanky body to reduce the stiffness. He slit off his shirt, leaving himself shirtless. "Where are you going now??" She asked with curious.

  "To the pool.. I’m off for a quick swim." He let out a wink and left her in the room. The cool breeze pricked her spine that she put on her sweater. Keeping herself warm.

She headed to the first door, where it’s the private pool. She turned the knob and saw him spending time in the pool.

He sank himself underwater and swam closer to her. Slowly, he emerged from the water to catch his breath. "Not joining for a swim?? It’s our last day in Jeju Do."

  "I can’t…"

"Why not??" He tilted his head to one side. "Afraid that I will tease your figure again?"

"No… I’m-" She paused for a moment. "I’m on my period."

"Owh…When??" He sounded disappointed.

"Last night.." She answered shortly.

  "!!! Can’t it just wait for another day after we leave here?"

"Well it’s not that I want either!!!" She wasn’t happy with his words. She turned away, was about to leave him alone in the pool. "Immature guy." She mumbled with anger.

Kwang Soo pushed himself out from the pool when he realized his mistakes. With his drenched body, he gave her a back hug and laid his chin on her head. "Mianhae… I didn’t mean to say that."

"Let go of me…" She struggled as she spoke. "You are making me wet as well!!"

"Forgive me please… Blame the mischievous girin who couldn’t control his words." He couldn’t release her. He knew that she went hurt deep inside. "I will do anything as long as you forgive me."

  "If you are deeply upset, why don’t you just stay in the pool till I leave this place?!"

"You’re mad…" He sounded guilty. His grip was loosened, where she headed back to their room before slammed the door shut.

He smacked his head hard for his terrible mind for causing her mad. "Bapo!!! What the hell did I just say that?!" Kwang Soo put on the robe and moving himself to their room. He tried to turn the knob, but it was locked from the inside.

"Ji Hyo-ah…" He called out while knocking the door.

"What?!" She tossed a pillow on the door angrily, leaving a loud bang on it.

"Open it up please…" He was still knocking the door gently.

  "Why should I?" She started to pack her clothes from the wardrobe and tossed it into the bag.

"My phone is ringing… I need to answer it." She paused. Her eyes were blinked, confuse with his words. She took his phone and checked, there wasn’t anyone calling him. The phone was indeed switched off since last night.

Her mind flashed when Kwang Soo mentioned about his imaginary friend. "Jae Kwan that bastard." She mumbled to herself.

"I’m not giving you the phone. It’s mine." She hid the phone in her sweater’s pocket.

"Please… Let me." He begged towards her.

  "If you want me to forgive you… I want you to do something for me."

 "Anything for you, Ji Hyo!!!" He agreed hurriedly behind the door.

  "I don’t want you to speak or meet with Jae Kwan. Starting from today." There wasn’t any respond from Kwang Soo. He went puzzled when she made a request. To him, Jae Kwan is a good friend that he had since his life turned upside down.

"Did… Jae Kwan did something??" Kwang Soo asked when he found his voice back.

"Promise me that. I don’t want you to keep in contact with him anymore." She repeated her request without a further explanation.

  "But I-"

"No buts.. I don’t like you to stick with Jae Kwan." She stopped Kwang Soo from giving more reasons. She had to be cruel just to make him forget about Jae Kwan.

"I will let you calm down first.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter