A Little Message

Reactivate Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I can’t believe that hyung had done that horrible thing on Ji Hyo!!" HaHa stood from his sit angrily and raised his voice once Gary spill out what happened on their past.

  "I was drunk… And I just-"

"You are such a jerk, hyung! How can you just leave that horrible matter just like that?! You just ruin her life! Her future!!" HaHa was pouring out his anger of how Gary settle this matter.

"Sit down, HaHa. You are distracting everyone." Jae Suk pulled him back to the seat and paused for a moment. They were all mad of Gary’s action, but it was the past. And Gary had knew his bad mistake.

"So now we all know why Jong Kook was mad at you. I think you really deserve that hit from him, Gary. This is my first time of seeing him in that way." Suk Jin started poking on Gary’s wounded lips till Gary groan in pain.

Gary moved his face a few inches away from Suk Jin. He looked around and realized someone isn't with them. "Speaking of that… Where’s Mong Ji?"

"Shes at the cafeteria to grab a cup of coffee." HaHa spoke sarcastically to Gary.

"To tell you guys the truth, I felt odd when seeing Ji Hyo and Kwang Soo who get along well, and it doesn’t seem like a sibling relationship." Suk Jin felt a little suspicious between the two youngest members.

"That's because they are dating…" Jae Suk expressed out without thinking twice. The others deserves to know the truth between the two members.

"WHAT??" Everyone spoke at the same time and their eyes laid on Jae Suk.

"Is that some kind of joke, hyung?" HaHa spited out as he couldn't believe on what Jae Suk mentioned.

"Does that even sound like a joke?" Jae Suk responded him, while giving his eyebrows raised.

"But... Since when??" Gary's voice was getting lower as he couldn't accept the fact of the KwangMong relationship.

  "Months…It happened ever since she was in Finland to look for Kwang Soo. And Jong Kook knew that too."

"And none of you tell us about it?" Suk Jin voiced out.

"It's because they want to keep it a low profile till their relationship gets much stable." Jae Suk gave a respond to Suk Jin who was unsatisfied of not knowing the two youngest member's relationship. 

Gary looked down at his shoes and spoke deep in his heart. "So that means I have no chance with Mong Ji anymore…"  He felt a deep wound in him but he remained calm on the outside. Gary stood from his seat and asked other men. He started to crave for a drink to loose his mind for a day. "I got to leave right now guys.. So did you called Kwang Soo's parents to tell them about Kwang Soo's?" 

"Yes.. They will be coming by the next day.. It's late for them to come over since they lived far from Seoul." answered Jae Suk calmly.

"Hyung.. You got to solve this soon. I don’t want you and Jong Kook be enemies for the entire life. I can’t be the middle person for this situation. Promise me, Gary hyung. Solve this soon okay?" HaHa begged him harder. Gary gave him a nod as an agreement and he walked away from the group..


________________________________________________________
 

"Ji Hyo-ssi.. Could you come in for a moment?" Myeok PD from Running Man spoke when Ji Hyo walked passed by his room. She gave a nod and went into the room.

She shut the door without making any noise and sat at the chair which was ahead of the him. "Is there something you want to talk about?"

  "It's about that current episode we filmed.. I’m afraid we got to pulled it off."

"Is something wrong with it? I know that we didn’t film it to the end, but we can complete it once Kwang Soo is completely healed."

"Are you sure about that, Ji Hyo?" Myeok PD asked with a strange tone. She didn’t answer him but showing how strange she felt. "There’s something I need to show you."

He moved his computer mouse and started to click on something. He opened a video, where it was the remaining pieces that they managed to retrieved from Kwang Soo’s camera during the recent episode of Running Man.

"Do come and have a look. I will put on the earphone, so you are the only one hearing it." He attached the earphone and gave her.

Once she put it on, he hit on the play button to play the video. As the video drags almost to the end, she realized that was the scene where Kwang Soo was injured. He turned his camera to the other direction, where there’s no one on the scene except him.

"Jae Kwan?? Is that you??" He paused, kneeled down and places torchlight along with the camera to the other direction on the floor. She couldn’t see anything from the scene, but slowly he heard Kwang Soo who was shouting for no reason. "How did.. How did you know? No... You lie to me.. You liar!! LIAR!!! You have no right to say that about Ji Hyo!!"

The camera was then blank out as it was damaged when Kwang Soo stepped on it.

"Ji Hyo.. Is there something happening to Kwang Soo?" He voiced out with worry. He had been treating all seven cast members just as his own family after years of involving in the same show.

"Ne, Joo Hyung. He’s sick.. Very sick." Myeok PD was just a surname for Joo Hyung since he's involved in the show for years. He only gave a small nod of her answer.

Of course, he felt upset since the show wouldn’t be the same with just the six members appearing. "I suggest him to pull out from the show first. Till he gets recover. Do you agree with me, Ji Hyo?"

"And the rest?" She mentioned about the other Runner cast as well. 

"I will talk about it with them later. And I'm sure they will understand Kwang Soo's situation as well. We will start just as usual, but without Kwang Soo for now." Ji Hyo know how hurtful Kwang Soo felt if he was pulled out from the show at the moment. After years of doing the show, Kwang Soo only missed half day of an episode. Though the show was about to end at late night, he had the mind of joining them instead of going home to get some rest.

"I understand that. And thank you for showing this video to me."

"You’re welcome, Ji Hyo."

"But-" Ji Hyo stuttered for a moment and she spoke again. "Did anyone watch this too??"

Myeok PD gave her a smile and shook his head. "No, Ji Hyo. It’s just us both. And it was I who retrieved this video. You should know that I hate sharing these videos to people randomly." Hearing what he mention makes Ji Hyo to felt relief. They both are close friends in reality, but only few friends knew about their friendship. "Have a good rest, Ji Hyo and send my regards to Kwang Soo too." He spoke again.


________________________________________________________


During Ji Hyo's break hour, she was surprised that she received a call from the hospital. Knowing it’s about Kwang Soo’s health, she excuse herself and get privacy in a quiet room.

Soon as she ended on the call, her eyes are in guilt. She didn’t want to contact with Jong Kook at first, but she knew that she have to make her first move. Not knowing what the next plan is, Ji Hyo sends a quick message to Jong Kook to come over in person.

Fortunately they both were working in the same building at that hour. "Ji Hyo-ah.. What's the urge to meet up?" Jong Kook shut the door behind him and perched on the empty chair.

"Oppa…” She brushed her shoulder and looked away from him. From the minute when he was in the room with her, her mind went blank. She didn’t know how to voice out.

  "It's okay.. Take your time." 

She waited for a few seconds and finally gets the courage to speak out. "I talked to Kwang Soo's doctor through the phone a while earlier... He advised me to send Kwang Soo to the psychiatric hospital to get a better treatment. I still haven't tell Kwang Soo about it.. It’s hard."

"I will give a call to my sister-in-law. If I'm not mistaken she's free during lunch hour. Should I make

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter