A New Hope

Reactivate Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The fierce fight between Kwang Soo and Gary that night had spread like a wildfire. It was one of the top list which was searched from viewers through the social media. It was a relief that both of their managers were both good friends since high school. In this situation, they never push the blame to one another. Being responsible, the managers decided to meet up privately and tried to settle the major problem that the two men caused.

Once they had made a discussion to solve this unwanted problem. Kwang Soo manager excused himself and drove all the way to his house. There Kwang Soo was, siting on the couch while watching the drama played on TV. His manager swing the door hard and throw his tantrum on him. On his hand, there was a stack of paper where it was Kwang Soo's recent script that was offered for an upcoming drama.

"Have you lost your mind, Lee Kwang Soo-ssi??! Why in the world did you hit him in the public?!!!!" His manager was in deep anger that he threw the schedule paper on Kwang Soo's face. The thrown paper caused a mild cut on his cheek.

 "Ii-I...." Kwang Soo was unable to get his words that he only remain silent, feeling ashamed of himself for not controlling his anger.

"It's gone viral once you made a major mistake!!! If you ever did that one more time, I swear that your contract will be pulled off that no one wants to hire you!!!"

_________________________________________________________

It's now Monday once more. Another day where the two men were needed to shown up for the show. While filming for Running Man, they fake out that they remained good friends until the cameras stop rolling. Kwang Soo was devasted with his stupid action in the fight that he fastened himself in the store room as a penalty.

Day by day, he hated himself even more that he will hit his fist on the wall everyday. He was used of punching it, pretending that it's a sack bag. His fists for now were rougher than before.

Jong Kook was looking for his the youngest member around the building.  They were supposed to meet up in the meeting room since they will be given a short brief from the PD as usual. He jogged hurriedly at the fifth floor while search for him, till he heard a few loud bang behind the store room.

Feeling odd, the Sparta man tried to turned the knob. The door was lock from the inside. He lowered his body and peeped at the tiny gap below the door, the light wasn't switched on as well. He waited patiently till he heard another hit in it. Jong Kook turned pale. He quickly knocked the door as much again, knowing that it's Kwang Soo behind it.

He started to called out his name and plead Kwang Soo to join the rest for the short brief.

  "Kwang Soo!! Open it up!! We had a brief from the PD soon!! You are the last member we are waiting for!! Don't let hyung smash the door up just to get you out of there!"

On the other hand, Kwang Soo was sobbed pathetically and hid himself at the corner. He turned away himself to the wall. His forehead was rested on it with his both knees being hugged. He hate to show his face to everyone for now in his life. The neat store room had turned into a huge mess. Not just by hitting his fist, he flipped very equipment around the room with all his might.

  "Just go...GO!!! LEAVE ME ALL ALONE!!!"

There were no strength left in him, yet he y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter