Busted II

Reactivate Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What the hell is Ji Hyo doing here??" Jong Kook yelled full of surprise. There was silence surrounding them, only the sound effect from the movie was heard. "YA- LEE KWANG SOO!!!!! What had you done to her?!!" He jerked Kwang Soo on his collar t-shirt and pressed him against the wall.

She stood hurriedly while trying to explain the incident. Still cuddling the pillow at her chest, panicked of seeing Jong Kook who was unable to control himself. "Oppa... Please." "Don't get mad at him. We are just having a movie marathon." Hearing Ji Hyo who was frightened, Jong Kook released his grip on Kwang Soo.

  "Hyung...I-"

Jong Kook quickly raised his hand, a signal to stop Kwang Soo from speaking even more. He had a bad feeling that something happened in between them both. He stepped backwards twice. "Hold on..You both were suspicious now." "It can't be... You both weren't couple isn't it?? I mean.. thats not true right?"

She walked closer to Kwang Soo, with her hand and clasped it against his huge palm. She looked at him and nodded her head slowly. "Kwang Soo.. I guess it's the time for us to tell him.. The truth."

"I'm sorry.. But I have a bad feeling about this matter." Jong Kook commented by Ji Hyo's words.

_________________________________________________________


The three gathered in the dining room. Jong Kook was given a full explanation, been told about the whole scene starting from the time where their first kiss that occurred at Banpo Bridge till the recent one. Jong Kook was listening patiently although he had his both arms crossed, placing them against his chest.

"How long had you both been together?" "Did the others know about that? You both.." Jong Kook didn't get to finished up his sentence. He was still disbelieved that they two were madly in love without the others noticed.

"Two months..." Kwang Soo stated while caught his eyes on Ji Hyo's with his charming look.

"We... want it to be a secret. For now." Ji Hyo spilled it out.

  "We are not ready to tell them. It's not the time. After all, me and Gary hyung just got back at each other." Kwang Soo added after Ji Hyo.

Jong Kook accepted for their request of not revealing their relationship before they were ready. He released a wink along with a thumbs up to Kwang Soo. He was unexpected that Kwang Soo had finally made his move for his future. Creating a new love life after all these years. "So…. Ji Hyo?? Staying overnight today?"

She turned her head away, bashful after been asked for that question. Jong Kook's mouth was opened again, not sure whether was that a good question to be asked. Jong Kook shut his eyes to cover up the stiffness which begin to filled in the environment.

"Urgh.. Why in the world am I asking that kind of stupid question???" He scratched his head furiously, mad of himself for asking a weird question. "And you!! Kwang Soo!!!" He pointed his finger into Kwang Soo's direction before carried on with his brief statement. "Make sure you don't cross overboard when she stayed in your house. She's like my little sister and you got to treat her well. I got my eyes on you."

  "Arasso hyung!!! I will keep myself away from the bad Mong Ji then!"

"YA!!! So what’s the point for me to stay overnight at your house then??" She pulled Kwang Soo's ears as a punishment. He wailed in pain, but their childish behavior only gave Jong Kook a goosebumps.

  "Guys... Please let me leave this scene before you broke into a love fight alright??" Jong kook rubbed his arms to rest the chillness that caught in him. "Ji Hyo-ah… Just cuddle your Kwang Soo alright? Theres no need of cuddling the pillow all the time." Jong Kook joked out.

Her eyes gazed on Kwang Soo, not knowing how to answer the question. Kwang Soo cleared his throat and lowered his body close to Jong Kook. "Aah that.. I spilled the drinks on her. So- You know.."

Kwang Soo couldn't complete his sentence, yet Jong Kook seemed to understand. It was now Jong Kook's turn to blush, he tried not to think deeply about Ji Hyo who was braless, siting ahead of him. He let out a breath and smiled. Trying to control his laughter after listening to Kwang Soo's statement.

________________________________________________________

Jong Kook wanted to excuse himself right away, wanting to give some privacy to the lover at this moment. When he noticed the TV screen of the ghost that Ji Hyo had paused earlier, he went stiff. He froze for a moment before caught his sight on the lovebirds. Raised his eyebrow and frowned. "Woah... For real?? Horror movies on your romance night??"

  "Hyung.. It was her idea who wanted to watch it in my house. I don't think I can have a goodnight sleep later on." He pointed at her direction, putting the blame on Ji Hyo for the movie. The fact that Kwang Soo was fearful to keep on with the movie. Traumatize that he probably couldn't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter