The Frozen Lake I

Reactivate Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's only the two of them in the cozy house since Vijalmi was away to get some items from the grocery shop. With no intention of leaving the house, she was checking on the DVD that was placed neatly in the drawer. Where she spotted the collections of Harry Potter movie. Her eyes widened, theres a chance for a movie marathon to ease her boredom for the day.

"Do you know that you are actually a huge fan of Harry Potter movie??" Ji Hyo asked happily. Her hands were occupied with a full stack of the Harry Potter DVD collections.

Kwang Soo was dumbfounded ogling at her who was next to him. "Am I??" He raised his eyebrow, unannounced that he's a true fan of the fantasy movie.

"You are… Don't you trust me?" She placed the DVDs on the coffee table before perched herself lazily at the edge of the sofa. "Lets watch together alright? To tell you the truth, I'm too a Harry Potter fan."

He nodded his head in understanding and sat close to her. She excused herself to the kitchen and brought along a bowl of popcorn to entertain themselves during the movie marathon. The movie was played then. While watching halfway of the film, her body was stiffened that she stretched herself.

Somehow Ji Hyo was worn out of siting on the same position for a long period that she switched her position. Wanting to rest herself comfortably, she laid. Pressed her right ear against his lap, while kept her eyes on the movie with full attention. He smiled himself, her hair with care. Feeling her smooth hair on his fingertips.

"Tired?? We can stop the movie if you want to." Kwang Soo asked, he was still focusing on the movie.

  "Not really. Just I felt much comfortable when I laid on the sofa while watching some movie. My old habit. Need me to move myself from your lap??"

"It's okay.. Just make yourself comfortable alright?" Their second round for the next movie was up. It had been a few turns that Kwang Soo let out a yawn. Not long after the movie played, his beat of her hair had slowly reduced till he closed his heavy eyelid. Laid his head on the headrest and slept soundly.

Since he had stopped her, she turned. Watching him sleeping soundly still with her head rested on his lap. She laid closer to his face, giving a long kiss. A passionate one that lasted long in them. She was grateful that he wasn't awaken due to the kiss. Only whispered in his ears. "Seemed that you still dislike this movie no matter how hard I tried to brainwash you. Its okay then, maybe next time you will love it." 

She crawled from the sofa silently and switched off the movie. With her covers as well she obtained from the room, she pulled the covers over him, making sure he doesn't catch a cold from the freezing weather.

_________________________________________________________

While waiting for him to be fully awaken from his evening nap, she soon dozed off as well. Without realizing, she rested her heavy head on his shoulder as she was asleep. By the time she's awake, two hours had passed. It felt like a minute had only passed. Her eyes fixed on the sleepy Kwang Soo.

She knew that he had not slept well for the past few days since his bed was occupied by her. He had slept on the cold floor every night. Trying to awake him, she patted gently on his shoulder. "Ya...It's time to wake up, Kwang Soo."

With the sleepy looking, he looked at her. His mind was blank, still in progress of wondering why was he asleep on the sofa. "Huh?? What?"

Still in a dazing mode, she only replied him with a sad tone. "You slept before the movie ended... Sad thing. I was hoping to get yourself some interest on fantasy movies."

He remembered that Ji Hyo told that he was a huge fan of Harry Potter. But somehow when the movie started, he felt uninterested with the storyline."But I thought-"

"I lied... Your sick of fantasy movies since it seemed forged to you. I wanted to use this opportunity to brainwash you with it so maybe next time we could catch a movie related to fantasy life." She sulked. "A movie just the two of us."

He accepted her explanation with no hard feelings of her hidden intention. "No wonder why I felt so bored of watching it." With guilt, he decided to have a movie in order to replace the timing where he fell asleep earlier. "So.. How about another movie?? Maybe horror??"

"That.... Are you sure?" She asked, he nodded willingly. She searched for a horror movie from the drawer. With luck, she founded a movie tittles 'The Conjuring'. She heard of the movie earlier, but there wasn't a spare time for her to watch it. It's her chance to watch for now. Slipping it from the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter