Supper time

Reactivate Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gary gave Haha a last minute call, mentioning that he's unable to join him and Jong Kook for the late dinner that was planned earlier. Haha wasn't pleased with that. He was desired to spend some time with his men for today.

Especially they three who loved to shared their stories and problem. Haha with the unhappy look then sent a short text message to Jong Kook, notifying him that Gary's unable to join them for a meal.

Haha felt his phone was buzzed for a second. He's received a call. Recognized that it's Jong Kook's number, he answered it.

On the other hand, Jong Kook was giving a new shot with his brand new dumbbell. He released his phone on a loudspeaker mode while exercising. He's been taking his good time to develop a healthier muscle everyday.

"Dong Hoon...If that so, why don't you just have a meal at my place? I will asked my mom to make delicious food that makes your drool." Jong Kook used of refer Haha with his actual name.

"Ya- Hyung...Are you sure about it? If you can't make it, we will just meet up some other day." Haha was hesitant whether should he accept the invitation or dropped it.

  "Just come over. After all, my mom really wants to meet you. She missed you so much that she's been begging me to bring you over to my place for days."

  "What if-"

Jong Kook began to yelled on the phone impatiently. Not wanting to hear any other excuse to take down the invitation. "YA DONG HOON!!! YOU BETTER COME OR ELSE I WILL JUST DRAG YOU FROM YOUR HOUSE RIGHT AWAY!!!" 

Haha's lips were sealed shut. Jong Kook's angry tone really caused him to whimpered. He can only agreed with the offer and ended the call. It's been a while he had not meet Jong Kook's mom since he's busy looking after of Dream. Dream is Haha's precious son that he loved the most along with his wife, Byul.

Dream was misbehaved recently, especially he cries most of the time during the night. It drives Byul mad sometimes, but her anger just faded off when Dream acted cutely in front of her. Haha rather spent the whole night just to take care of Dream till he falls asleep in his arms.

Right now, he was on the sofa along with Dream who was busy watching his favourite cartoon show, Pororo. For all these while, Haha was known as Pororo due to his chubby image.

The snow had fallen from the sky for almost an hour. He prayed hardly that there isn't any road block when he's on the way to Jong Kook's house. As Haha's was about to left the house, he carried Dream for a moment before giving him a kiss on his chubby cheek.

He felt that Dream was clenching his daddy's shirt, not wanting his daddy to left him and Byul in the house. Haha guessed Byul doesn't want him to go as well. But she never voiced out about that. Haha passed him to Byul gently and planted a kiss on Byul's lips. He really loves them both that he is willingly to do anything just to make them both happy.

"Drive safely alright,dear." Byul's voice sounds weaken,yet she tries to hide away from her husband.

"I will...Love you. I will be back earlier for today. I promise." He spoke while putting on his winter boots before getting himself out from the house.

He played the CD of Byul's song in the car before he drove off. Since Jong Kook's housing area was far apart from Haha's, he set to his destination

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter