Your Scent

Reactivate Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gary was in Singapore along with Gil for days. Roaming themselves in their rented studio to work out with Gary's mini album. Gil was known as his good friend and a teacher as well who guided him most of the time.

A plate full of chili crabs was served on the table earlier were now piled up with the empty shells. It was their dinner for today.The time now struck at almost two in the morning. 

Gary felt unusual since he had not seen Ji Hyo for almost a week. It's pretty odd since they both seemed close in Running Man but not in reality life.

He's desperate to give her a call, missing her beauty voice. He began to checked on the phone and stared at the screen in every minute. Gil who was spying on Gary from the back then gave him a sudden hit behind the head.

"Ya-Gae Gun!! What happened to you these few days?" "Can't get your mood on your songs? Still in the mind of Mong Ji??" Gil chuckled before getting himself sat right next to Gary.

"What?? Am not!!!" Gary kept his sight on the empty sheet while holding a pen in his hand. Pretending that he's scribbling hard on his lyrics to cover up his shyness.

"Dude..You cant lie to me, Mr.Gary!! Your such a jerk in lying." Gil told Gary by giving him some strength who seemed like a fraidy' cat. "I watched you for the past 10 minutes, observing you staring at your phone all the time. Go give her a call then. Don't be such a loser."

Feeling stress at this hour, Gary tried to break it off with his work. His deadline for his mini album was so close that he need to work really hard to complete it.

  "She might be busy..It's best not to disturb her at this hour.Gil, let's just get back to work!!!"

Gary scribbled out some words,somehow he soon recognized that he was describing about Ji Hyo. Her appearance, gorgeous outfit and especially her scent that lingers around his head all the time.

How I like her so much that her human scent lingers around me.

Your clumsy appearance maked me like you even more.

Gary really want to get her out from the mind a little while in order to get his songs ready. Gary took off his LEESANG cap and banged his forehead hardly on the table a couple of times, letting out a scream.

  "ARGH!!!! STREEEEESS!!!"

Their glass cups filled with drinking water were spilled on the stack of papers. It smeared the ink written on the paper that it was now unclear to be read. Gil couldn't take it any longer to see Gary who couldn't get his head straight in his work. He crumpled a clean sheet of paper and tossed it on Gary.

  "Just move your and giver her a call!! What the hell is wrong with you??!"

   "I'm not calling her alright...What if-"

Gary's caller ringtone started to played loudly in the studio room. He looked on the phone screen and it was Ji Hyo who called. Gary wanted to race around the room with ecstasy but only finding himself stood frozen. With no guts in him to pick up the call.

Gil let out a small groan and helped Gary to slide the green button. He looked at Gil for a mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter