Jealousy

Reactivate Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yeobo-ah~" He called out after laid his head on her lap. She was still busy swiping her smartphone on the bed. "Yeobo?? Hello… Are you here??" He asked again while waving his hand to distract her from the phone.

  "I'm listening…"

"Eey… Put down the phone first. Five minutes please!!" He pleaded.

"Alright.." She finally placed down the phone next to her. Her brows were raised as she saw Kwang Soo who was showing his aeygo expression without a reason. "Yah.. What’s with that face now??" She asked with a fake laugh.

"I uhm-" He tapped his both pointed fingers against each other. "I need your opinion about something. About a new drama that I was invited."

  "And???"

"And… If I'm taking the role in that drama, I probably got to kiss someone in the drama."

"Okay.. I'm still listening." She  stated shortly, not expecting why he need her permission to be involve in a drama series.

"Jo In-Sung hyung is acting in it too…" Kwang Soo finally get to the main point, of why he asked for her permission.

"Ooh…" She went speechless. It’s been years that she had not heard of that name spoken ahead of her. When she was much younger, she agreed to make a movie with In-Sung, and that was the time she expose her figure on camera. "It’s been a while I had not hear of that name."

  "I’m asking for your permission, if you allow me to go for that drama…"

  "Well you know me. That’s a no."

"Because of In-Sung hyung??" Kwang Soo aimed another question back to her.

"You know me.. When it’s a no, then that decision will never change. I’m tired now. So good night." She laid on the bed and covered herself, pretending to be asleep to ended the conversation.

"Ji Hyo-ah…" He let out a sigh of failing to get her permission. He finally switched off the room lights and laid on bed to get some sleep.

________________________________________________________

"Come on yeobo… I really wanted to portray in this drama. It’s something fresh for me to gain experience." He sat on the toilet bowl while witnessing Ji Hyo who was busy taking shower.

"For the sixth time, my answer is still a no.." She given out a final word and turned the shower off. She stepped out from the cubicle and wrapped her bare figure with a towel. "And I can’t believe that you interrupt me when I'm having a shower. Give me a break will you??"

  "Naw… Pretty please. Don’t you want me to prove to everyone that I’m a success actor just like you."

"Of course I want.. But-" She wasn’t sure why she disagrees of allowing him to take part of the drama, but clearly Kwang Soo found out the reason.

"Yeobo… I know that you disagree with my decision because of him, aren’t you??" He taken a step ahead, closer to her. Hugging her as he spoke. "It’s the past.. It’s already over and you are mine right now."

  "Mian.. I just-"

"No.. It’s alright. There’s no reason for you to apologize." He hid her wet hair beneath her back ear, moving forward and laid a long kiss on her lips. "Damn… You are tempting me again to cross overboard."

"Ooh no you don't…"  She knocked his head aside and walked hurriedly out from the bathroom.

  "Yah-Song Ji Hyo!!" He called out for her name, but she ignored him. "I'm so going to get you…"

________________________________________________________

Once in a while, she would enter the filming site to watch how Kwang Soo would show his emotion and hard work to portray his role, who suffered with a Tourette syndrome.

Days had passed and she finally had the courage to show herself out in public, which surprised the crew members and Kwang Soo as well.

"Hello, Kwang Soo!!" She greeted happily with a wave.

"Will you excuse us please…" He let out a quick bow and dragged Ji Hyo into the dressing room. Once he shut the door, he finally started the conversation. "What are you doing here?? Especially at this hour? It’s already midnight."

"Wae?? Can’t I look for my little hubby who was working so hard outside??" She let out a pout. She just wanted to give him a surprise for today.

  "Of course you can look for the hubby who you mentioned. But you should let me know earlier.. At least I could prepare myself for your arrival."

"I don’t want to interrupt your work. But you know how lonely I felt when you were still out there, working till you got those dark circles around your eyes. And now you look like a panda." She touched on his visible dark circles while bloating her both cheeks.

"Panda?? Hehehe.. I could just transform myself into a big fat panda, but I don’t want to lose my perfect figure to look like one."

  "Pandas aren’t fat.. They are just chubby and cute." Ji Hyo argued back while hitting his shoulder for the mistake.

"Arasso.. Pandas are chubby, not fat." He let out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter