Confession

Reactivate Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The weather was stormy once again. He could foretell that it's about to rain in any minute. Kwang Soo quickly take in those dry clothes that he had hung it in the balcony previously.

Kwang Soo who was now spending his quality time by guzzling the can beers in the dining room. Feeling tired of drinking alone, he grabbed a packet of groundnuts from the cabinet and started to play with it.

Tossing the groundnuts up in the air and captured it with his mouth. Most of the groundnuts fell on the ground instead of being catch in his mouth.

While he was busy playing with the food, there was a loud knock at the door entrance. He then slowly approach to the door.

"Nuguya??" He shout loudly while munching the groundnuts. With high curiosity in him, wondering who was the one knocking the door.

He opened and it's Ji Hyo, who nearly stumble in front of him. Thankfully he holded her just in time into his arm to support her. He could smell the heavy alcohol scent which trapped in her.

  "Noona..you drink again?? Why didn't you all me earlier to accompany you?"

Her vision was blur, but still her sight caught clearly on the can beers on the dining table. She pointed at it and smiled.

    "Ani..your drinking?? Lets share it then."

She walked unsteadily to the dining room to the beer cans on the table. She sat on the chair before grabbing one of it and drank it greedily.

  "Noona!! That is my portion..YA!!"

Kwang Soo take his seat beside her and watch her gulp the drink greedily. Feeling satisfied with the alcohol that she tasted in , she made an aeygo look. She patted on his back and started to speak informally with him.

  "Ya...Lee Kwang Soo. Do you know how your Ace get here??"

"What? Noona walked all the way to here?" Kwang Soo knew that she's mumbling too much since shes was too intoxicated. Her face as in total red for drinking heavily.

She giggled and shook her head. She didn't speak up but only show the posture as if she was holding the steering while drives on the street.

  "NOONA!!! You drive?! How on earth did you drive although you are this drunk??!"

He couldn't believe that she came to his house by her car. Wondering how did she drive drunkly. She's really an Ace ever since she has the master's mind in variety show. Ji Hyo looked around and start to scolded him for the messy house.

As a punishment that he did not have a good hygiene in his house, she pulled his ear hardly which causes him to yell in pain. She was unsatisfied with the messy surrounding. Pointing at those groundnut shells were laid on the ground

"YA- KWANG SOO!!! Why your house??? Why can't you keep your house clean just like me?? You and Kang Gary are just the same!!! FILTHY MEN!! WOMEN ARE NOT MEANT TO CLEAN THE HOUSE AFTER GUYS MADE THE MESS!!"

  "Noona..Seriously you are drunk. Let me just get you into the room now." He wanted to lead her to the room, giving her a good rest before the sunrise.

A loud thunder was clearly heard from the outside, she scre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter